Opening up, little by little...

Reaching You...

“You may have friends now, but you shouldn’t stop trying, you shouldn’t stop until you have everyone in this class accepting you.” She remembered these words Kyuhyun told her (in Chapter 5)

Though she knew she wasn’t safe yet, she knew that she should start doing something about it. Not just sitting back like what she’s been doing recently.

As she got to school the next morning, she could hear a pair of classmates talking about her again inside the classroom.

“Do you still hear those rumors about Sungmin?”

“Those crazy rumors, she is supposedly a , of course I do. They don’t wander the school anymore, they just stick to school comfort rooms. They’ve been keeping underground but we all know that they won’t shut up.”

“But do you believe them?”

Without waiting for the end of the conversation, Sungmin entered the room and apprached the two talking about her.

“Please don’t believe those rumors.”

“What? What are you talking about? Wait? You’re Lee Sungmin, right?” the pretty one said, she seems to have a really strong personality.

“Yes, and please don’t believe those rumors about me, none of them are true.” The Sungmin right now was the quiet and innocent one, looking at them with puppy eyes seemingly begging them to believe her.

“And why should we believe you?” the girl said again.

“Yah! Chullie! stop it! How can you say that to her when she’s innocently begging you to believe her?” the other one said as she started hitting the other.

“Yah! Kim Ryeowook! Stop hitting me!  And… Are you crying?!”

“Ofcourse I am! You know how easily I cry… and you know I’m a softy for people like her. Can’t you see she’s begging???” Ryeowook said sobbing.

“Sungmin-ah! It’s okay! We believe you! We’ll help you! You can hang out with us for now” Ryeowook continued after calming herself a little bit.

“Yah! We? How can you suddenly drag me into what you’re saying?” Heechul demanded, but she was smiling, Ryeowook was smiling as well.

Then, they looked at Sungmin, she was smiling too, her beautiful, natural, bunny smile and Ryeowook suddenly grabbed the two into a tight group hug. Both were surprised but just as happy as Ryeowook.

“Gomawo! Heechul-sshi!! Ryeowook-sshi!!!” Sungmin said with the biggest, brightest smile she could give.

“And wait a minute, don’t call me Heechul-sshi, it’s irritating!” Heechul said rudely but kiddingly as well.

“Right! She’s sensitive about that. Call me Wookie, and she’s Chullie, but if you’re not comfortable, just Ryeowook and Heechul will do.”

“Sure, Wookie~ Chullie~ and you can call me Minnie or Ming”