Let's Go Party

Reaching You...

It was the day of the party. Sungmin, ofcourse was excited. For the first time, she's gonna attend a party.

AFTER DISMISSAL...

"Sungmin-ah, see you later!" Ryeowook said as she waved goodbye to Sungmin.

"Ne, see you!" Sungmin replied as she headed to their house.

 

~

 

Sungmin put on her cute pink casual outfit she picked out yesterday and bid goodbye to her folks and walked out the door. As she was on her way to Ryeowook's house, carefully following the directions she gave her, she saw Kyuhyun on his way too and she got excited when she saw Kyumin was with him.

"Kyuhyun-ah!" Sungmin said enthusiastically.

"Ah, Sungmin, you look really excited"

"Well, yeah, it's my first party. Me and my friends used to just hang around. We didn't really party."

"I don't think it'd much of a party today either. It's kind of just like a get together since it is just a few of us."

"Ah, it's alright but I think it'd still be alot of fun. So you're taking Kyumin to the party?"

"Yeah, it's time he went for a walk and I thought you'd want to see him again."

"Ofcourse I did" "I missed you Kyuminnie" Sungmin said as he picked up the puppy.

Kyuhyun just smiled as he looked at Sungmin looking so excited and happy.

"It's almost 6, I think we better hurry." Kyuhyun said

"Oh,  really? Let's go then, do you know the way?"

"Yeah, I know it by heart, I hang out at Yesung's house a lot. Let's go"

 

~

 

By the time they got to Ryeowook's house, they were receiving strange looks from their friends and as always, Heechul had the most suspicious look of all.

"Ayyyy.... What's up with the two of you? Getting late together?" Heechul said with a suspicious and teasing tone.

"Nothing! We just bumped into each other on the way here." Kyuhyun said with a flustered look.

"Really..." Heechul said sarcastically causing the others to laugh.

 

~

 

"Awww... what a cute puppy! Who owns him?" Ryeowook said.

"Oh him?" Kyuhyun said pointing at Kyumin. "He's well... he lives with me."

"Lives with you? But you don't own him?" Ryeowook asked, confused.

"He's pretty much Kyuhyun's since he lives with him, but Kyuhyun insists that I partly own him. So, he's OURS" Sungmin said a little too innocently.

"EH?!?!" The others shouted in disbelief.

"How did you two end up owning a dog together? Are you guys hiding something from us? ARE YOU DATING?!?!?" Yesung said frantically.

"EH?!?! Aniyo!" Both of them said in unison, causing everyone to laugh.

"Sure you aren't." Heechul said again with her sarcastic tone.

"That's enough of teasing the two." Ryeowook said. "So, what's his name?"

Both of them went silent, both too embarrassed to be able to say the name of their puppy.

"Ayyyy... Don't tell me you haven't named him." Yesung said.

The two were still silent, occassionally looking at the other as if pushing the other to say it.

"It's either that or they have an embarrassing name for him."

Still silent. The silence only made the others suspicious.

"Okay then, they do have an embarrassing name for him." Heechul said.

"Come on, guys, what could be so embarrassing that you couldn't tell us?" Ryeowook said.

Eunhyuk grabbed hold of Kyuhyun. "Yesung! Tickle him!" And so the tickling commences.

"Fine! Fine! I'll tell you!" Kyuhyun said, finally giving up.

"So, his name's... Kyumin..." Kyuhyun said slightly glancing at Sungmin.

"Seriously?!?! You named that puppy Kyumin?!" Heechul said as she laughed with the others in disbelief.

"Yah, Kyuhyun-ah, I never expected you to be this kind of guy. You're just too cute~" Eunhyuk said teasingly.

"Yah! What's wrong with the KyuMin?!" Kyuhyun said getting slightly pissed off.

"Yah, take it easy, we're just joking with you guys. But seriously though, you're not dating? You sure seem like it." Eunhyuk said seeing his friend getting mad.

"Ani, we're not dating." Sungmin jumped to the conversation.

"Okay, that's enough, we're all here to have fun not make fun of KyuMin . Let's get this party started!" Ryeowook said as she put on some music.

They just played around with cards, they talked with each other, watched a couple of movies.

~

"Hey guys, there's a noraebang near here, do you guys wanna go?" Yesung suggested.

"Why? So you can show off?" Eunhyuk said teasing Yesung.

"Y'know it's getting pretty late. You okay with that Sungmin-ah?" Ryeowook asked.

"I don't know, can I call my parents first?" *Sungmin called her parents*

"They said it's too late. They said it's dangerous for me to travel alone at night. Sorry, I don't think I can go." Sungmin said

"Wait, what if we accompany you so you won't have to travel alone?" Heechul suggested not wanting the fun to stop just yet.

*Sungmin talking on the phone* "Ne, umma, kamsahamnida. I'll try not to be too late."

"My umma said yes!"

"Since that's settled, Let's get to that noraebang!" Heechul cheered.