Misunderstandings...

Reaching You...

The weekend finally came and so did the day of Heechul, Ryeowook, Sungmin and apparently Seohyun's outing...

The gang met up at Ryeowook's house and immediately went inside her room to officially start their little gathering of some sort.

Rather than the usual all-smiles gang that Sungmin was used to hanging out with, today, Heechul and Ryeowook seemed all but smiles. Sungmin couldn't help but wonder what had happened seeing Heechul so pissed off and Ryeowook looking much more worried than usual.

Whenever they're finally able to have decent conversations, it somehow always ends up with a very awkward silence followed by Seohyun's awkward jokes and immediately followed by Heechul's death glare.

Sungmin tried her best to smile most of the time even after seeing her friends act so weird and quiet since she had no clue what to actually do in that kind of situation.

As the night grew deeper, Heechul and Ryeowook excused themselves for a while to get some snacks and Seohyun tried to start up a conversation with Sungmin.

"Minnie-ah, is it just me or do those two look angry? Do you know what's wrong with them?"

"I don't really know what's wrong and I'm really geting worried. Do you think I did something that might have upset them?"

"Don't be like that Sungmin. You probably didn't do anything. Those two might just be acting or some kind. I have a feeling that both of them really hate me. Don't you think so?"

"Don't say that, Seohyun. You're so nice to me, I doubt that they'd get angry at you while me, I really think it's my fault, I mean, I haven't been a good friend recently."

"Why? What did you do?"

"Maybe they're just upset that I haven't spent much time with them. They did say they miss me. Seohyun-sshi, I think that's it, I've practically been ignoring them and leaving the classroom too often."

"What are you saying, Minnie? That it's somehow my fault for spending time with you. I'm sorry but I thought we were friends."

"Ani, Seohyun, don't be like that, That isn't it. It's my fault that I haven't hanged out with them as much as I should."

"Minnie-ah, it seems like you're saying that those two don't want you having any other friends. Isn't that unfair of them? and are you saying that you won't be hanging out with me anymore? Do you just like them more than you like me?"

"I don't think it's unfair. It's natural for them to be jealous and I miss them too, you know. It's not that I don't want to hang out with you, I just want to hang out with them too. What if instead of me always spending time with you, we can spend all this time together, isn't that for the best?"

"Together? Minnie-ah, I'm sorry but I don't think that'd be right. Don't you see how much Heechul glares at me? I can't spend time with her knowing that she probably hates me."

"But..."

"You have to pick, Sungmin, me or them?"

"....... mianhae, I really really am happy that we could be friends. I think you're the best too, I think we're definitely really close friends. I've always been so happy ever since the first time we've talked. I'm so happy that I wish we could always spend our time together......" Sungmin's words were interrupted when the door suddenly burst open with a very angry looking Heechul.

"Heechul, what's wrong?" Sungmin said.

"What's wrong? Sungmin, we heard what you were talking about... I didn't think you'd do this to us, I didn't think you'd actually do it. I didn't want to believe any rumors and I can't believe that some of it is actually true. You did use us don't you? and now that you're close to Seohyun, you don't need us anymore?!"

"Chullie, you don't understand..."

"Don't understand? You just called her your very close friend? and what have you called us? your friends, right? We're just friends. You want to spend more time with her. Don't tell me I didn't understand!"

"Chullie... I didn't pick her. You didn't hear it right..."

"Fine! Then tell me, right now! Is it us or her?"

Sungmin was startled, on the verge of tears. She could barely talk through the shock.

"Chullie... I...."

"Nevermind! I'm leaving!" Heechul said as she slammed the door.

"Sungmin, why?" Ryeowook muttered as she followed Heechul out.

There, Sungmin was left in shock. What just happened? She just the two most important people to her just as she was trying to get them back and beside her, a dumbfounded Seohyun, also shocked in disbelief.

Sungmin got up and was about to walk out the door when Seohyun grabbed her arm.

"Minnie-ah, leave them alone. Didn't you hurt them enough? Let's just go home." Seohyun said as she walked the shocked and now crying Sungmin home.