Just a talk with Heechul

Reaching You...

Heechul saw Sungmin looking at Kyuhyun with the girl.

"hey, Minnie-ah, Jealous??"  Heechul said.

"Huh? Ah... aniyo~ I was just wondering. Do you know that girl?" Sungmin said absolutely in denial.

"Ahahaha, you're cute when you're jealous. Yeah, I know her, she was from our elementary school. Her name's Seohyun."

"ah... Seohyun-sshi, so she's Kyuhyun's classmate during elementary? Are they close? Are you close?"

"Yeah, they've been classmates for a long time already. They're not really close, Kyuhyun's mostly friends with guys and us? I don't think of her as my friend but I don't know what she thinks."

"Ah... she's really pretty." 

"Yah! You're calling that girl pretty when you're sitting right here and talking to me! That's insulting"

"Ahahaha. Mianhaeyo, Chullie-ah, ofcourse, you're prettier." 

"You know it, and you're much cuter than her, okay? don't get all insecure, okay?"

"Aniyo, I'm not. but I won't get insecure. Don't worry about me, Heechul-ah."

"how can I not worry about our little Sungmin-ah? You're always getting teased. I'm worried that this confidence that you managed to achieve might disappear."

"Aniyo, I'm fine. And I'm not the only one getting teased and you're getting teased because of me." Sungmin said starting to get teary but she tries to hide it.

"Sungmin-ah, you're nice, you're smart and you're cute, you think you're strong but I know you're not. You act like you can take it all by yourself but you can't. We're here for you, okay Sungmin-ah? We're your friends. We're here for you, okay?"

"Ne, I won't keep to myself anymore. but I'm fine. I'm not upset anymore because at least you're always here with me."

"Ofcourse I am, Ryeowook too and even those three boys. We're all here for you."

"Thanks, Heechul-ah, and... you don't think Kyuhyun's dating this Seohyun, don't you? What if Seohyun also thinks there's something between us?"

"I don't think so. Seohyun doesn't seem like Kyuhyun's type and I think Kyu's got his eyes on someone else. And so what if Seohyun thinks you're dating Kyu?"

"What if I get in the way of them dating?"

"Why should you care? If she gets jealous, it's not your fault, okay? Don't worry about it, that girl's got nothing to do with you, don't mind her, alright?"

"Ne. Thanks for all the advice. and Heechul-ah, about the rumors, is everyone okay?"

"Ofcourse, you know me, I'm a tough gal, and Ryeowook, she's actually pretty strong herself, she's just a cry baby when others get hurt. And the boys are boys, they don't get affected by those kinds of things. Seriously, don't worry about us. Everyone's fine."

"Ne, thanks again, Heechul-ah"