Apparently, we're Friends

Reaching You...

The next day, before the beginning of the class, the teacher asked Sungmin to bring papers to the other section. Sungmin headed to class B, and Ryeowook decided to tag along. 

Sungmin was entering the classroom when someone suddenly jumped in front of her.

"Minnie-ah! Did you miss me?!" 

"Kibum-ah, ofcourse I did." Sungmin said calmly unlike the other. She was trying to hide her excitement since she didn't want others to know how close she is to Kibum thinking that Kibum might get into everything if they know they're close.

"Oh, Kibum-ah, our teacher asked me to bring these papers to your class. Can you hand these to your class rep?" Sungmin asked.

"She's not here yet. Is it okay if you just leave it to the vice class rep?"

"Sure, and who might that be?"

"Right here, ofcourse. I'm not the most popular here since only few people here know me, so I ain't the class rep but I'm pretty much the class rep when ours  isn't around."

"Sure you are. You can just give these to your class rep when she gets here." Sungmin said as she handed the papers over.

"Yah, you don't believe me? I'm seriously some kind of assistant of the class rep--" Kibum was saying when he suddenly looked over to the door. "Oh, our class rep is here." Kibum said as he waved to the girl entering.

"Seohyun, here are some papers from Mr. Kang."

"Oh, thanks, Kibum. Oh, and who are these?" Seohyun said as she took the papers.

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Lee Sungmin and this is Kim Ryeowook, we're from Class A." Sungmin said formally.

Seohyun's slightly blank expression suddenly turned happy. "Oh, you're friends of Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you, you don't have to be formal around me. We're all friends here. Afterall, friends of Kyuhyun and Heechul are my friends too." Seohyun said a little too happily.

"Ah, nice to meet you, then. " Sungmin said as she awkwardly smiled at Seohyun's sudden mood change.

"I've heard a lot about you from Kyuhyun. I didn't know you're close to Kibum too. Are you guys dating?"

"Aniyo, we're friends from elementary."

"Oh, I see, well, it's really nice meeting you but I have some things to do, See you again, Sungmin-ah, Ryeowook-ah too!" Seohyun said before heading off with her friends.

"So, you're apparently friends with our class rep." Kibum started as they talked, heading out their classroom.

"I guess so." Sungmin said sounding a bit unsure but still happy. It always made her happy, making a friend.

"Well, Minnie-ah, I guess it was nice seeing you again. Nice meeting you by the way, Ryeowook-ah. I guess I'll go now."

"Ne, nice seeing you too Kibum-ah, and you should join us sometime. We should hang out like good old times."

"Yeah, we should. But it's not right if the three musketeers aren't complete!"

"Alright! Fine, Let's hang out when he comes back, alright?"

"Ne, arasseo, I'll see you again Minnie-ah, and by the way, be strong Minnie-ah, I've heard of those rumors. Don't get affected by them, I'll never believe them, okay? Don't make me worry!"

"Arasseo, annyeong, Kibum-ah!"

"Annyeong" Kibum said as he headed back inside his classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You're friends with who now?" Heechul said after hearing about what happened.

"Why? What's wrong?" Sungmin asked surprised by Heechul's reaction.

"Oh, nothin' really. I was just caught off guard, that was pretty sudden. But really, I told you she wasn't close to me but I didn't know what she thought of me. Apparently, she still thinks we're friends." Heechul said. "Don't worry about it. I'm fine. It's great that you're still making friends."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

During recess, when Sungmin was studying for a while.

Heechul brought Ryeowook to the library to talk in private.

"Wookie-ah, I really think I know who started these rumors." Heechul started.

"Chinjja??? Do you really know? Who is it?"

"Well, it's just a feeling for now, I don't have proof yet."

"Heechul-ah, you shouldn't jump to any conclusions based on what you feel, okay?"

"I know that's why I'm only telling you and not Sungmin."

"Well then, go, spill."

"I think Seohyun's got something to do with this stuff." 

"Seohyun-sshi? The one we met earlier? Really?"

"Yeah. you don't know her like I do. There's something bad I feel when she's around"

"Well, I don't completely trust her yet. Her first impression on me's not really that good. You know, when she first arrived, she had a serious look on her face but she suddenly turned super happy and weird unlike her normal calm self ,that I see usually, when she found out who we were. But why'd you think of her? Sure, she doesn't seem trustworthy, but why would she spread something about us?"

"I think she still has a crush on Kyuhyun and she's probably jealous of Sungmin and doesn't want her around Kyuhyun"

"That's logical, but do you have any proof on this?"

"Not really, but I've always thought that she had something for Kyu. I mean, well, let me tell you why we're not friends, not anymore at least. Seohyun is the popular girl, She's pretty, smart and kind. She's everyone's best friend and everyone's crush except Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was nice/evil to everyone and Kyuhyun, just like now, had many admirers. Seohyun, being everyone's best friend told me everyone that had a crush on Kyuhyun and she wanted me to help them get close to Kyuhyun. At first, I'd help but later on, Kyu got annoyed with how many people I make him meet and I was seriously annoyed by how pushy Seohyun was. She was pretty much just using me because every single girl got dumped by Kyu. Eventually, everyone gave up and no one would chase after Kyu. They remained his loyal fans. And Seohyun? she was always trying to get close to Kyu, hanging out with Kyu and the rest of us. When Kyu's fangirls stopped chasing after him, Seohyun pretty much stopped being my friend. Not like we were much friends either. I didn't like her and apparently she didn't like me either. She just used me to get close to Kyu. and up til now, she's pretty close to him but not entirely, I really don't think she's Kyu's type. I mean, I don't know if it's just me, but I seriously do believe that Kyu really likes Min."

"I think so too. and Min really admires Kyu, but I'm yet to know in what way does she like him."

"So, how 'bout we scheme together to catch Seohyun, if ever she's really the culprit and help get our princess together with prince dorky?"

"Sure. but I don't know the first thing 'bout scheming."

"It's fine, leave the scheming to me. I just need much help with getting the two close because apparently, my teasing will get them nowhere near each other."

"okay then, let's do it, fighting!"

"fighting! let's start with learning who started the rumors first thing tomorrow, okay?"

"okay!"

And so the plan commences.

 

Author's note: Annyeong! Annyeong! Thank you so much for reading my fanfic~ I'm not sure how long I'll make this fic yet since I'm just writing and writing without much plan but I hope you keep reading on~ and continue supporting my fanfic~ Thank you so much for your lovely comments and thanks for Subscribing!!! ~♥ I'll update as soon as I can!!!