Who is she?

Reaching You...

The next day, as promised, Sungmin walked to school with the guys. At school, she hanged out with them and Ryeowook and Heechul, their whole gang hanged out together again at school, in public. They hanged out like that for that entire week.

The next week, just what Sungmin had wished would never happen actually happened. The rumors spread again and now, even worse. Not only was it about Sungmin and Kyuhyun, it was about everyone. It wasn't just those past awful rumors about Sungmin using her friends, the new rumors were horrible things about the others. How Eunhyuk used to be a bully, how Heechul was a flirt, Yesung was said to be autistic and Ryeowook was a backstabber. Their gang didn't believe a thing about the rumors, they know each other all too well to actually believe that stuff about each other.

"I know none of these rumors are true but they are seriously pissing me off." Heechul started. It was lunch time and they boys were busy so she was just talking to Ryeowook and Sungmin.

"I know, I mean, who would actually spread these crazy rumors, it's not like any of them are true and some are just barely even believable" Ryeowook said.

"These aren't just rumors that would spread from nowhere, obviously, there's a conspirator somewhere around here."

"But what reason would anyone have to do something like that?" Sungmn said.

"Sungmin, I know you're nice and all but not everyone around here is as nice. Obviously they have a motive for targetting us and more particularly, you" Heechul said pertaining to Sungmin.

"me? What did I do?" Sungmin asked.

"Sungmin, you do know how popular Kyuhyun is, right? Do you know how many people in this school have a crush on that guy? And everyone of them probably thinks of you as a threat ever since you became close to him" Heechul pointed out.

"but... we're not even dating... I don't even think he likes me that way." Sungmin said eyes on the ground.

"I know you're not dating and I don't know how he feels either but that isn't important right now, whether he likes you or not, whether you like him or not, they'll still think of you as a threat. You're still close to him, much closer than they are." Ryeowook said.

"but... Kyuhyun believes that our classmates our nice people." Sungmin said.

"Though I'm not one to trust people so easily, I think he's right, actually, I don't think it's one of our classmates either but I already have a guess who started these but until I'm sure, I don't think it'd be right to tell you." Heechul said.

"And jealousy can do horrible things to people, you know." Ryeowook said just before they headed back to their seats.

and classes started.

During the next recess break, Sungmin noticed Kyuhyun talking to someone outside their classroom. It was a girl that Sungmin had never seen before, maybe in asseblies but never personally.

"Who is she?" Sungmin thought for a while but she just shrugged it off thinking that she's probably just one of his fans or maybe just someone that he knows and she could be a friend or a girlfriend maybe but what does she know and why should she care. She cared, sure, but decided not to since she figured it was really none of their business anyway.