OUR Little Puppy

Reaching You...

 

Thursday. It was strangely raining. Sungmin was walking her way down to school. As always, she’d bring an umbrella with her.

She was hurrying to school since the rain was starting to pour heavier. Then, she saw a little cardboard box beside the path she was walking. Inside, was a cute little puppy.

Sungmin found it really cute. She has a soft spot for cute little animals and she couldn’t stand just leaving it under the pouring rain. It was barking at her, she didn’t know what to do since she couldn’t hold him but she knew she couldn’t leave it alone either.

She covered the box with her umbrella and since she wasn’t too far from school, she immediately ran to school.

When she arrived…

“Yah!!! Minnie-ah! You’re soaking wet! What the hell happened to you? Don’t you have an umbrella?” Heechul asked.

Sungmin just smiled and laughed awkwardly and suddenly sneezed.

“Talk later, just get changed. Don’t you have spare clothes in your locker?” Ryeowook asked.

Sungmin shook her head. “aniyo… I don’t have PE today, so I left it at home” *sneeze*

Eunhyuk suddenly joined the conversation “I have spare clothes in my locker. You can use it, Minnie-ah”

“Gomawo, Eunhyuk-ah”

“Yah! Lee Hyukjae! Do you want to kill Minnie-ah? First of all, she’s a girl, and second of all, do you know how bad your clothes probably smell” Heechul said.

Everyone burst out laughing.

“Yah! They’re clean! But you have a point… how ‘bout you? Heechul? Ryeowook? No spare clothes?”

“I think I still have spare clothes in my locker. But I’m not sure if it will fit you.” Ryeowook said

Ryeowook found it and Sungmin got changed right away.

“It fits perfectly, gomawo, Wookie-ah~”

When they got out of the CR, they saw Kyuhyun drenched from the rain too.

They greeted each other.

“Yah! What’s gotten to the both of you? How come both of you come hear all soaked?” Heechul asked.

“ahahaha, I forgot to bring my umbrella. And I saw this cute little puppy by the side walk, and it suddenly started raining. *a-choo* ” Kyuhyun said while scratching his head.

Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun with wide eyes when she heard about the puppy.

“Sungmin-ah, do you have a spare towel?”

“Oh, ne…” Sungmin said when she noticed she was staring and handed him her towel.

Sungmin was blushing, looking at Kyuhyun using her towel and Heechul as always noticed something going on with the two. She was smirking and next thing they knew, classes were starting.

 

 

AFTER DISMISSAL

Sungmin was walking home when she saw the cardboard box again. When she looked inside, the puppy wasn’t there anymore.

She looked around and saw the puppy in someone else’s hands.

She move closer to see who was holding the puppy.

“Oh! Sungmin-sshi! What are you doing here?” the boy holding the puppy asked.

“Oh! Kyuhyun-sshi, I just wanted to see the puppy. How is it?”

“It’s fine, thanks to whoever owns that umbrella. How did you know about this puppy by the way?”

“Ah..  I saw it this morning… It’s the reason why I got wet.”

“Oh? Then…. Was it your umbrella?”

“Ne~”

Then Kyuhyun looked at the umbrella “Property of Lee Sungmin”

“Ah, oh, here you go then.” Kyuhyun said handing Sungmin her umbrella.

“How ‘bout you Kyuhyun? How did this little guy get you wet?” Sungmin said trying to pet the puppy.

“Well, I was walking to school when I saw this puppy. I played with it a little, then I thought I should get back to school. Then it started raining, and I got worried about this guy, so I headed back, then I saw it already had your umbrella… so I headed back to school, and well, when I got there, I was already soaking wet.” Kyuhyun said with a little laugh.

“Ahahaha, he’s a little trouble maker, isn’t he? What did you name him by the way?”

“I don’t know. I haven’t named him yet. Any ideas?”

Sungmin shook her head.

“How ‘bout Minnie? Since you practically did save him from the rain?”

“Hmmm… I don’t think so? It is a boy, you know. Then, Kyu?”

“Kyu? What a nice name. ahahaha. But how about KyuMin then? For both of us.”

Sungmin nodded in agreement.

“okay, then! KyuMin it is! Who’s gonna keep him by the way?”

“I cant’ keep him. Our house has enough pets.”

“I’m not sure if my parents will allow me, but for the mean time, I guess I have no choice than to keep him with me. But Kyuminnie is OUR little puppy, okay? not just mine.”

"Ne, ofcourse~"

They played with KyuMin for a while, but soon enough, it was getting dark.

“It’s getting late, Kyuhyun, I need to go home.”

“Alright, goodbye then. See you tomorrow.”

“Bye, and goodbye, baby Kyuminnnie~ until next time~” Sungmin said as she started walking home.

“Alright Kyuminnie, wave goodbye to your Mommy.”

When Sungmin heard it, she looked back and waved at Kyuhyun and Kyumin. Both of them couldn’t help but blush.