When Rumors Start Spreading...

Reaching You...

"Look at her, what does she have? why would Kyuhyun hang out with someone like her?" "You know what I heard, she's some kind of delinquent that's why she's so cold and quiet in class, she's seriously hiding something." "She's a , who does she think she is? flirting with our Kyuhyun" - these whispers have been going around behind their backs. They were totally unaware.

Ever since Sungmin started hanging out with Kyuhyun and his friends, these rumors have been spreading, about Sungmin being some kind of insider, that she was seducing Kyuhyun, that she was just using Kyuhyun to get popular. No one knew where the rumors started from and the one being talked about wasn't even aware of anything about it.

During one morning of a fine day, Sungmin was walking to school with Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Yesung again. Before they went inside the classroom, there were girls passing by whispering "!" and such horrible things to them and from inside the classroom, they could here clearly the talks going on about them and especially about Sungmin.

Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun, his eyes were full of anger, his fists were clenching, she could clearly see that he was furious.

Before Kyuhyun could open the door to their classroom, Sungmin grabbed his hand and whispered to him that it was okay.

Kyuhyun looked confused but tried his best to keep his anger. He knew Sungmin didnt' want to start chaos and if he was the one who'd try to stand up for her, he knew that it would only add fuel to the fire. It would only worsen things and Sungmin would just get hurt more.

Sungmin opened the door and though stares and glares were all directed to her, she tried to compose herself with her expressionless face as she quietly walked to her seat, her seat at the back of the classroom.

During class, she couldn't quite focus, and Kyuhyun was getting worried. Kyuhyun quietly passed her a note saying "Cheer up =)" and Sungmin tried to smile. She smiled just a bit and went back to her serious face. Kyuhyun knew what she was thinking that she didn't want to have anything to do with him, at least for now, until everything goes quiet again and the rumors die down even just a little. He knew it and though he was worried, his friends were too, he tried his best not to get caught up with the drama and advised his friends to just follow his lead, since it was for Sungmin.

Sungmin could see their pained and worried expressions when they look at her, she knew that they wanted to approach her and she knew that they understand that she wanted to be alone for a while that she didn't want the others to be involved.

Little by little the rumors quieted down, but there were still some girls that wouldn't take pity on her, that would call her names every now and then, whenever she saw them passing by, all she could hear were those terrible words that she knew were for her.

Sungmin was back to square one, alone, but this time even worse. She wasn't invisible anymore, now, she was a negative presence. No one would talk to her, but now, people say horrible things about her. It wasn't the peaceful, quiet, invisible world she once knew, her life was beginning to become a living hell. It was hell, sure, but she was still the optimist, she didn't smile, but she wasn't one to glare at the ones talking sick about her either. She just let them be, she lived with it. She tried her best to comfort herself and she just stayed quiet. Little did she know that these rumors weren't just rumors started by random people, that it was merely coincidental since she was hanging out with one of the most popular guys in school. Little did she know that these rumors lead to only one source, that it was on purpose to ruin her. That someone, somewhere was actually out to get her...