Meeting You...

Reaching You...

A normal and bright day of fall… Summer’s just ended… it’s time to get back to the lonely classrooms for Sungmin…

First day of high school… I still don’t know what to do, without __________ beside me, I feel so alone and clueless… I miss him already… but I’ll try my best to make friends… hopefully…

Author’s note: I’ll just use _________ as the name of Ming’s bestfriend okie? I don’t want to reveal his name yet… it’s a secret^^ and pink font means Ming POV okie?

As Sungmin was walking to the school, he saw a tall guy with curly hair who looked as lost as a little child…

Is he lost? Should I talk to him??? Wait, he’s wearing my new high school’s uniform… I guess I should talk to him… he seems nice at least… 

“Excuse me… are you by chance looking for SM High?” Sungmin shyly said to the guy as she tried her best to smile.

The guy began to smile and he lightly nodded.

“I’m going there too and I how to get there… you can just… uhm… you can follow me… if you don't mind.” Sungmin kept blushing since she was really shy.

The guy just lightly nodded as if saying thanks and sure… Sungmin just smiled and continued on walking to their school. When Sungmin looked back, the guy wasn’t there anymore, he probably headed to his classroom or the rest room or something…

I guess I’ll just go to my classroom… There’s no point in searching for that guy I hardly know… but his smile is rather… cute…^^

Just like Sungmin… the guy he met felt just the same…

She's really... cute... I wonder if we're classmates. She seems really nice. I hope I'd see her again. And... I wonder who she is.