Noraebang~

Reaching You...

At the noraebang~

"Okay then, let's party!!! Who wants to sing first?" Heechul shouted as they went inside.

"How 'bout a group song first?" Ryeowook suggested.

"Super Junior medley it is!!!" Heechul shouted and started pressing buttons.

Sorry Sorry started playing and Eunhyuk immediately stood up and began to dance. Heechul decided to sing the first part, Siwon's part since she was the one who played the song anyway and she handed the mic to Kyuhyun at the next part.

When the chorus came up, everyone stood up and danced along with Eunhyuk in the front.

During the dance break, Eunhyuk ofcourse was still the one who wouldn't stop dancing and confident Kyuhyun with smirks and all joined him and surprisingly, Sungmin stood up as well, dancing perfectly to the song.

"I can't believe Sungmin is such a great dancer! She is so much better than Kyuhyun" Heechul blurted out.

Everyone was having a good time as they sang Bonamana next and again, at the dance break, the three of them came out. It was really so much fun.

The three sat down after the song, exhausted with all that sudden dancing.

Yesung suddenly stood up and sang to "It Has To Be You" from the Cinderella's sister OST.

During the of the song, Heechul whispered in Sungmin's ear, "He's such a show-off" causing her to giggle and slightly distract Yesung.

After Yesung's dramatic performance, Ryeowook continued on with the ballad's as she sang "One Fine Spring Day".

"That was great, Ryeowook." Sungmin complimented as she finished her song.

"Next up, Kyuhyun!!!" Eunhyuk declared.

Kyuhyun smirked as he accepted the mic and sang to "Coagulation".

"Okay! That's enough with the ballad's for a while, how 'bout some SNSD?" Heechul suggested.

And the next song was... GEE!!!

Heechul immediately took the mic and sang the first verse of the song and when it was about to end, she wouldn't stop saying "babo" and pointing to the others until Eunhyuk took the mic and sang the chorus getting everyone to dance along.

They had so much fun with Gee and they continued the happy atmosphere as they returned to Super Junior with Mr. Simple.

After the song, Ryeowook started pressing buttons and the song that played was "Falling in Love with a Friend".

She sang the first few lines of the song when Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk started pushing Yesung to join her in the duet and Yesung actually took the mic and sang along.

"Awwww... cute~" Sungmin said.

"Cute? that is so cheesy~" Heechul teased.

After the song, "Okay then, next up, another duet, Kyumin!" Heechul shouted pushing the mics towards the two.

Sungmin chose "Falling Slowly". And though their pronounciations weren't the best they still sang beautifully. Sungmin's cute voice and Kyuhyun's sweet and smooth voice went well together n the song.

After the song, as usual, the others started teasing but it didn't last long when Ryeowook suggested that they go after a few songs since it was getting really late. 

So they sang to Happy Together, Dancing out and lastly Our Love. 

"I guess that's it, let's go home!" Eunhyuk said as they headed out the noraebang.

"Well, see you guys~" 

They bade each other goodbye as they headed to different directions.

Kyuhyun and Sungmin went together since Ryeowook insisted since Sungmin's parents said that she shouldn't go home alone.

When they arrived at Sungmin's house...

"Well, here's my house, thanks a lot for taking me home, I guess I'll see you at school." Sungmin said as she started going inside their gate.

"Yeah, See you..... and Sungmin..."

"Yeah?"

"You're doing fine right, with the rumors and stuff."

"yeah, I'm doing great since I have Ryeowook and Heechul now and the rumors have died down alot and I guess it's just sad that I don't get to hang out with you three as much as before."

"We can hang out again. If Ryeowook and Heechul can, why can't we? and as you said, the rumors  have died down."

"Are you sure? I just didn't want you guys to get hurt since there were rumors being spread about you too when you hang out with me."

"It's okay, if Ryeowook and Heechul can, we can too. How 'bout it? Let's go to school together like we used to, me, you... Eunhyuk and Yesung."

"I guess it's okay with me if it's okay with you. But if I hear more rumors about you guys, I'm sorry but I think it'd be better if you don't hang out with me."

"Deal, if the rumors start again, we'll leave you alone and we can just meet like this, just not in school then."

"Deal. So, bye then."

"Bye, see you tomorrow!"

"See you!"