Getting closer to... her(?)

Reaching You...

The next morning...

"Good morning, Sungmin-ah!"

When Sungmin looked behind, she was surprised to see the ever so innocent looking Seohyun waving and approaching her.

"Oh, annyeong, Seohyun-sshi~"

"Can I join you? Let's go to school together." Seohyun said and immediately grabbed Sungmin's arm.

"oh, sure~" Sungmin said as she obediently followed.

~Meanwhile~

"Ya, wookie-ah, have you noticed how we haven't spent much time with Sungmin these past few days?" Heechul said talking to Ryeowook, who was quietly walking beside her.

"Oh, now that you mentioned it, I guess so."

"I'm actually already missing that kid, y'know?"

"I know how you feel, Chullie. You know it's really amazing how we've gotten so close to Sungmin already."

"Yeah, I know. We haven't really spent a lot of time with her, haven't we? but I really do feel so attached to her already."

"I know exactly how you feel. She's really grown on us already, huh?"

"Now that we're talking about it. I really do miss her, I think we should spend the day together or at least have an outing of some kind."

"Yeah, I think that's a great idea. We should hang out for once, just us girls."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AT SCHOOL

"Hey Minnie-ah!!!!!" The pair hapilly and excitedly said immediately after seeing Sungmin.

"Oh, Chu--" Sungmin was about to say.

"Oh, it's Heechul and Ryeowook. Hi!" Seohyun replied cutting off Sungmin.

"oh, hi Seohyun" Heechul said, with a little glare.

"Why are you looking at me like that, Heechul? Did I do something wrong?" Seohyun said a little too innocently.

"Something wrong?! Seriously? Do you--" Heechul was immediately cut off by Ryeowook, obviously wanting to avoid a fight.

"Seohyun-sshi, don't mind her, she's just having another one of her crazy mood swings" Ryeowook said and whispered to Heechul "Calm down. We shouldn't fight in front of Sungmin."

Heechul decided to let it past and just focused her attention on Sungmin who was a little flustered by the sudden chaos.

"Minnie-ah~ it's been a while, we've already missed you so much!" Heechul said hugging Sungmin.

"Ahahaha~ It has been a while. I've missed you guys too. How have you been."

"Oh, you know just been busy with some stuff." Ryeowook said shortly trying her best to hide their "investigation" from Sungmin and immediately earning a glare from Heechul with her weird answer, but fortunately Sungmin didn't notice anything.

"Hey, Minnie-ah, since it's been a while, we've been thinking, how 'bout a little outing? just us girls?" Heechul said trying to avoid going into the whole "what they've been doing" topic.

"Outing? Really? I've never went to an outing before." Sungmin shyly said.

"Really? then that's great! We're going to witness another one of Sungmin's firsts again. How about an overnight thing at our house, maybe?" Heechul suggested.

"That's a great idea, are you free this weekend, Minnie-ah?" Ryeowook said.

"Yeah, I'm not doing anything and I'm pretty sure my parents would allow me." Sungmin said with a really bright smile.

"It's settled then!" Heechul concluded... when...

"Hey, can I join you guys?" Seohyun suddenly tried to into the conversation.

"I don't know. I don't think my parents would want more than three people around." Heechul tried to make an excuse, obviously not wanting Seohyun to join.

"I can come too, right, Sungmin? After all, we are friends, right?" Seohyun said.

"How 'bout coming to our place instead, then? Since I don't think Heechul's family would be too happy having too many people over." Ryeowook immediately said, trying her best to get everyone to keep calm and especially avoiding a Heechul-Seohyun collision.

"Okay then, I'll see you guys this weekend!" Seohyun said, happily returning to her classroom.

"The more the merrier, right?" Ryeowook said.

"Yeah, the merrier " Heechul said again with her signature sarcasm, but fortunately, Sungmin didn't understand and just smiled. Sungmin was genuinely excited to finally be having time with her two friends again and with Seohyun that she's been getting to know.