Please leave me alone!

Secret Love

 

Hyosung’s P.O.V

Kikwang and I walked into the school, testing each other for our English speaking test.

“Ok… how do you offer someone a drink?” I quizzed.

“Wouldeu yoo likeu something to dwink?”

“I think you might need to get your pronunciation clearer,” I advised.

“You think? Ailee used to help me so much with my pronunciation and now, without her, I’ve been going downhill for English.”

I cursed in my mind. Ailee, Ailee, Ailee, despite them breaking up a few months ago, he still constantly mentions her. YAH! You think she cheated on you and broke up with her without a second thought, you’re dating me now and you still constantly mention her? What is wrong with you?! I screamed at him in my mind.

“OMO!” Kikwang tugged my arm, “Isn’t that… what his name…is Jung… Jung Daehyun that’s talking and laughing with Ailee? They look awfully close don’t they?”

I looked up and saw that Daehyun had his arm around Ailee. To be honest I couldn’t care less who she was with, as long as Kikwang was with me, but these past few weeks, his constant mention of her was getting on my nerves.

“Yeah, that is Jung Daehyun, from my homeroom,” I replied, “Come on! We really have to practice!”

He ignored me and continued talking about Ailee.

“Why are they close like that?! I can’t believe she’s like this! First me, then JR and now she’s moved on already?! How can she move on so quickly?!”

I saw Dongwoon and quickly pushed Kikwang towards him.

“Dongwoon-ah! Kikwang is having difficulty with his English pronunciation, and since you’re substantially better at speaking English then us, you are able to help him right?”

Dongwoon nodded and began to help Kikwang, while I went to Daehyun and Ailee. If separating them meant Kikwang would stop mentioning her, then that was what I’d try to do.

Ailee’s P.O.V

 

I was standing in the school yard talking to Daehyun before our first class when he made a weird comment about mushy feelings and I laughed, while slowly backing away from him.

“Come back! What did I say?”

“You weird person…I don’t know you!” I joked.

I laughed and shook my head while he pouted.

“Awwww! You look so cute!” I gushed then went back to our original position. As we continued with our conversation, out of the corner of my eye, I saw Hyosung and Kikwang walk into the school and I prayed that they wouldn’t notice me at all. I zoned back in to the conversation, smiling as if nothing was bothering me at all.

“I can’t believe I’m friends with you…” I laughed, while shaking my head.

Daehyun put his arms around me and smiled.

“Of course you’re friends with the amazing Jung Daehyun!”

We laughed and continued talking about the most randomest things, including whether we’d kill each other if we became zombies, how thick people’s glasses were, nearly getting run over by dangerous drivers and, most importantly what we wanted to eat for lunch versus what we actually had.

“I want dukbokki today, but I have kimbap…” I sighed.

“You can get dukbokki on the way home,” laughed Daehyun, “Speaking of which, let’s all go after school!”

I nodded then opened my mouth to tell them that I wanted to have a sweet crepe with green tea ice cream, strawberries with chocolate sauce as well, but just as I did, someone decided to come and join the conversation.

“Daehyun-ie!”

I turned around and, to my utter horror, saw that Hyosung was smiling at him, while totally ignoring me. I bit my lip and turned around to try and get JR to come to my rescue, but he was engrossed in his conversation with JB. I sighed and swivelled around a bit more and saw that Kikwang was talking to one of his friends, not noticing at all. They were joined hip to hip these days and I was surprised that they weren’t together at the moment.

“Hey Noona, what’s up?” asked Daehyun.

“I’m stressing about my English speaking test, I’m going to go crazy!” she whined.

I sighed and walked to JR, while fuming inside. I’ve cut off my contacts with Kikwang and anyone else related to him in order to get over him as quickly as possible and when I’ve started to grow close to Daehyun, BAM! Hyosung comes swooping in again. I mean, hasn’t she done enough damage? Why couldn’t she leave me alone!? Not only did she give me condescending looks when she saw me, now this? I didn’t think that Daehyun noticed me leaving them anyway. Hyosung was engaging him in some conversation that I didn’t want to stick around to hear.

As soon as I reached JR and JB near the fountain, I sat on the bench and watched them share dance moves. When the bell finally rang, JB headed off to his class, while JR and I walked to ours.

“Did you see who joined us?” I asked.

“Who?”

I looked at him and raised my eyebrow. Who else?

“HYOSUNG?!”

I nodded.

“SHE HAS THE GUTS TO JUST CASUALLY GO AND INTO YOUR CONVERSATION WITH DAEHYUN LIKE THAT?! Someone needs to teach her a lesson!” he cried angrily.

“I just wish she’d leave me alone. She has Kikwang now but …” I trailed off.

“What did she want?”

“She just talked to Daehyun about her English speaking test while totally ignoring I was there and the fact that she had interrupted our conversation.”

JR shook his head and we continued on, complaining about how Hyosung wouldn’t leave me alone, despite everything that has happened and the fact that I have never done anything to wrong her.