So Clumsy!

Secret Love

 

Ailee’s P.O.V

We were standing in the lobby at the hotel, waiting for the class to get ready because we were going to head off to the Sydney Tower Buffet for lunch. I was talking to Jiyeon before Daehyun came over and joined the conversation.

“How did you sleep?” he asked.

“It was ok, though I really miss my bed,” I laughed, “What about you?”

“Not really. The guys had the heater cranked up so high I started sweating and had to sleep on the floor shirtless.”

“What the heck?! How? It was freezing, even with the heater on!”

He shrugged and randomly patted my cheek.

“I was wearing a hoodie and took it off. I was going to sleep in a shirt but then I told Zelo that I slept shirtless and he believed me, so I did anyway.”

Yup… I totally needed to know that he slept shirtless… My face grew really warm and I nervously laughed. It seemed like I was doing this a lot lately. I glanced at Jiyeon who was smiling at me. I raised an eyebrow at her, as if to ask why she was smiling so … creepily. The smile became a smirk.

When everyone had arrived in the lobby, we began to head off, I stayed with Jiyeon, while Daehyun went and joined his friends. As we began walking, Jiyeon poked my arm. I looked at her, puzzled and she simply beamed at me.

“What?”

“Don’t you reckon you and Daehyun would make such a cute couple?”

Right at that moment, I didn’t know what I wanted to do – if I was drinking something, I would have just spat out my drink. I was trying not to smile and laugh. I didn’t ever think of that before and it, well, kind of made my day. I tried to keep the emotion off my face when I replied to her.

“No,” I laughed, “Why the heck did you even think of that?”

She shrugged.

“I just think you guys would look really good together!”

I laughed and caught up to Hyorin and Jr. who were walking in front of us, while Jiyeon waited for one of her friends.

“OMG… You know Jiyeon just said that Daehyun and I would look good together? I swear it was like the most nerve-wracking moment of this trip,” I whispered to them.

Jr. laughed as if it was the funniest thing he ever heard, while Hyorin smiled at me.

“What did you say?”

“I laughed and said it was the weirdest thing I’ve heard…”

She chuckled.

“Hopefully she believes you then!”

I blushed. I was slightly happy – ok, really happy, that she thought Daehyun and I would look good together, it was just … maybe I wasn’t ready for another relationship yet? I wasn’t entirely sure about how I felt about him either. One moment, I’m totally head over heels for him, another, I just thought about him and… I don’t know. But then again, every time I see him, a smile just manages to creep onto my face.  Right at that moment, with me being  immersed in my thoughts, I managed to kick the ground and tripped over my own feet. Luckily though, I just merely stumbled instead of making a fool of myself in front of everyone.

Hyorin laughed.

“Again?”

“Shut up! It’s not my fault I’m such a klutz.”

“Ailee! Are you ok?”

I turned my head around and saw that Daehyun had caught up with us.

“You saw it?!” I grumbled.

“Yes – Yong Guk Hyung saw it too…”

I mentally face palmed myself.

“Yay…I swear, if I trip again, I – “

No, I did not trip, instead, I had walked straight into a stranger walking towards me. I meekly looked up and them, apologised and walked off, with Daehyun following closely behind in tears from laughing. I poked him really hard in the arm.

“Not. Funny.”

Why on earth do I have to be so accident prone? It was like I tripped over on a daily basis. I chuckled quietly. Kikwang was basically like my layer of bubble wrap when we were dating. Those were the days. Now I need to be more careful, not that I’m not already. I turned to Daehyun as we approached the building that lead into the Sydney Tower. He was dabbing his cheeks, drying off the tears of laughter. I shook my head at him. I think I could make a living from people watching me trip over or walk into things.

As we reached the actual restaurant, I didn’t know where to look – the view from the restaurant was AMAZING – we could see the hustle and bustle of the city below us and the food looked so delicious.

“Look at all that food!” I gasped.

“I wonder if anyone brought takeaway containers,” laughed Daehyun.

We joined Hyorin, Jr. and the others then headed off to get our food.

This was the best lunch ever!