ALREADY?!

Secret Love

Ailee’s P.O.V

I was walking to the bus stop with my friend Jiyeon, telling her about how great my day was.

“Didn’t you just have your maths exam today?”

I nodded.

“Did you do ok? Is that why you’re so happy?”

I laughed. It was not the reason at all. I actually had no reason. It was just a good day. I even woke up singing IU’s Good Day on the way to school.

 “Hopefully! But I doubt it, since I at maths, BUT, despite this exam and the possibility of failing it, for some reason, this has been a really good day – not because of maths.”

As we reached the bus stop, Junhyung, one of Kikwang’s friends who caught the same bus as us stood in front of Jiyeon and started talking to her, while giving me smirks and glares from time to time.

“Are you studying hard Jiyeon?” he asked, totally ignoring me.

“Not as hard as usual – it’s nearly holidays!” she cried as she clasped her hands together.

Junhyung laughed.

“Planning to go anywhere? Any hot dates?” he teased while winking and nudging her.

She laughed and slapped his arm away, while I stood there awkwardly.

“Yeah, a hot date with my textbooks,” joked Jiyeon. “What about you? Something tells me that Hara is gonna be the girl that you’re going to be seeing, since you basically blush and stutter when someone mentions her!”

Junhyung fake glared at Jiyeon before smiling and telling her that he asked her out, to which she agreed. Jiyeon squealed.

“Awww! Junhyung and Hara!” she cried.

I pulled out my iPod, glanced at Jiyeon and Junhyung and noticed that Junhyung was smirking at me. I felt slightly uneasy but passed it off. Just before I placed my second ear bud into my ears, Junhyung basically dropped a bomb.

“Hey, Jiyeon, you know Hyosung and Kikwang are dating?” he said, while still giving me the smirk.

"NO WAY!" she cried.

"Mhmm!" 

My ears were ringing and my heart was pouding against my chest. I brushed my hair over the left side of my face, making it act like a veil as I tried so hard not to tear up. He… was dating Hyosung? Already? And of all people? My stomach lurched as I tried to blink back the tears. I was slowly getting over him and if he could move on this quickly, then this should help speed it up. If they were going to play that way, trying to rub it in my face, then I’ll rub it in their faces that whatever they were trying to do, it wasn’t going to work.  My hand slightly trembled as I angrily shoved my iPod back into my pocket and plastered a smile on my face.

I turned to Jiyeon and grabbed her hand.

“You know, today has been the most awesomest day I’ve had in a while, despite my bad maths exam!” I smiled.

“Really?” asked Jiyeon.

“Yeah, I think it’s the great weather we’ve been having that’s affecting my mood!”

That was partially true…

Junhyung scoffed and rolled his eyes.

I swore at him in my head. Couldn’t they all just leave me alone?! I didn’t even do anything wrong so why were they all treating me this way?

I smiled at Jiyeon and she began talking to me about her plan to go shopping and concerts during the break to “relax”. The bus approached and we all boarded. I was behind Junhyung, who was walking on the bus behind Jiyeon. I hoped that Junhyung would sit by himself so I could sit with Jiyeon but he sat next to her and smirked. I glared at him and went to sit in the back seat by myself.

I pulled out my iPod, again and shoved the earphones in my ears, drowning out my thoughts with the blasting music. I sighed. When was this going to ever end and what did I ever to do them that made them act this way towards me?

 

~  Next Day  ~

 

I saw Hyorin walk in the school gates and I rushed to her.

“YAAAH! HYORIN! SOMETHING REAAAALLY IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU!” I cried as I tore across the school yard.

She gave me a weird look before dragging me to the benches. As soon as we sat down, I began telling her about how Junhyung said that Hyosung and Kikwang were dating. As soon as the words escaped from my lips, she scoffed.

“I can’t believe them! Probably Hyosung and her being overly… how do I put this…?”

“Put what?” I asked.

“Well… she could have like… been… very forceful in letting Kikwang know that she liked him… You know that she liked him for a while right?”

Yes. I did know, but he never mentioned mutual feelings for her that way, just a brotherly, sisterly bond, he said, so why the change?

 “Yeah… So what do you mean by forceful?”

Hyorin bit her lip.

“Well… before Kikwang, she had this really big thing for Lee Joon. She really, really liked him, so one day, she asked him to go to the library with her to help her study right?”

I nodded.

“When they were at the library, she gave him a full confession about how much she liked him and that they would be such a cute couple together. After that, she kissed him.”

“What did he do then?” I did not remember them ever dating, or even being close.

“He pushed her away and ignored her ever since,” laughed Hyorin, “Since he’s dating Hyuna now, she gives them the dirtiest look that she can when she sees them around.”

“Whoa… She’s very… full on…”

“Yeah… So are you feeling ok about that?” asked Hyorin.

“I…guess? I just need to continue building the bridge to get over him. I’m nearly there?” I smiled.

“Ahh! That’s good!” she smiled and patted me on the back before we both walked to our lockers.

Of all types of people, I did not expect Hyosung to be like that. After what Hyorin told me, it completely changed my view on her. As we walked to our lockers, Kikwang walked past us, with his arm around Hyosung’s shoulder and her arm around his waist. I couldn’t believe my eyes. My mouth hung open stupidly as they walked past. I bit my lip to stop myself from bursting into tears. I was not expecting this, of all things, despite Junhyung saying they were dating yesterday. Hyorin gave me a hug and cursed them under her breath. I stifled a laugh at her anger. I think she was angrier than I was at them.

“Just ignore them,” said Hyorin. “If he goes after her and they're dating already, then he’s a jerk. As well as the fact that he dumped you with no apparent reason.”

I sniffed.

“Yeah…They’re not worth it…”

Author's Note: To my awesome subscribers, I am so sorry for not updating in a while! Writer's block, as well as exams have been deterring me from my fanfic writing so, I apologise again! One exam down, five more to go! I will try to update as soon as possible, but not promising anything due to my exams. This is a longer update just to make up for it? :D Hope you enjoyed reading it :D 

Totally random, but B.A.P's COMEBACK IN 3 DAYS! *fangirl scream* Can't wait! Even though it will distract me from studying even more >< 

Also, here's a really cute gif of Dongho, another thing to try and make up for my lack of updates :D