So Cute!

Secret Love

 

Ailee’s P.O.V

He kissed me on the cheek then leaned back and smiled. Even though we’ve been dating for eight months, he still gives me butterflies like the day that we met.

“What do you want to eat now?” asked Kikwang.

“ICE CREAM!”

He laughed and proceeded to drag me to an ice cream parlour.

“Could we get a chocolate sundae with two spoons please?”

As he paid the cashier, he smiled at me. That eye smile that made me melt. As we sat down in a booth and ate, he pulled out a small box and handed it to me.

“What is it?”

“Open it, you’ll really like it.”

Slowly, I opened the box to reveal a necklace with wings for the pendant.

“Wings? Angel wings?”

“Mhmm… Cause you’re my heaven,” he replied.

I fake shuddered.

“Kikwang-ah! Why are you so cheesy?!” I laughed.

“Because of you!” he laughed as he took the necklace out of the box, “Here, let me put it on for you!”

He walked behind me and put the necklace around my neck. He then put his hand on my shoulder, leaned down so our heads were levelled and pulled out his phone.

“Smile Ailee!”

I didn’t think I could smile any wider. As soon as he took the photo, he went back and sat down, we polished off the rest of the ice cream then went and walked around.

“What should we do now?” I asked.

He his chin comically and frowned.

“Where ever my Ailee goes, I would follow… But when she asks me where to go, I stand here thinking until tomorrow…”

I burst out laughing.

“What the heck?! You sound ridiculous Kikwang!”

“I’m being serious!”

I kept laughing until tears poured out of my eyes. He sounded so philosophical.

Suddenly, his face lit up.

“I KNOW!”

“What?”

“I know where to go!”

“Where?”

He shook his head, grabbed my hand and dragged me to the bus stop.

“Tell me!”

“You’ll see when we get there – You’ll love it!” he smiled.

My brain started whirling with the numerous possibilities. Lotte Theme Park? Ice skating? Shopping? Han River? Namsan Tower?

As we got on the bus to the mysterious destination, Kikwang couldn’t contain his happiness. He was basically beaming throughout the whole trip.

I nudged him.

“Yah! You’re excited and leaving out the fun for me! Please tell me!” I pouted.

“When we get there, it’ll make up for it,” he replied, not giving in to my aegyo.

I sighed in defeat. Where on earth were we going this late in the afternoon?

As the buildings grew less dense and more nature began to show, I suddenly yelled out.

“YOU’RE TAKING ME TO THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE?!”

He laughed and pinched my cheek.

“Nooo… Why would I do that? I said you’d love it, and “the middle of nowhere” wouldn’t be somewhere you’d love.”

Right at that moment, he put his hands around my eyes.

“We’re nearly there! Next stop!” he cried.

My heart leapt in anticipation. I was dying to know where he was taking me.

As soon as the bus stopped, I pulled his hands off my face and giggled. I basically dragged him off the bus and ran down to the sand, taking in the fresh, salty air. I hadn’t been to the beach in two years. I jumped up and down, ran in circles as he stood there, smiling at me.

“KIKWANG-AH! THIS IS DAEBAK!” I screamed.

He chased after me and pulled me into a bear hug.

“I knew you’d like it,” he said, as he kissed my forehead.