Cheat??? (1)

SUNNY & BUNNY (The real enemy…)

“Taeyeon what can you go with me to night?” Junsu asked to Taeyeon who was sat in front of her.

“Ummm, excuse me?” Taeyeon looks shocked.

“Can you go with me tonight?” Junsu repeat his question again.

“Ummmmm ok…, but where are we go?”

“Secret, I want give surprise to you” Junsu winked to Taeyeon its make Taeyeon heart beating.

“O..oo..ooo… mmm Ok, so see you tonight” Taeyeon sat from her seat and back to her class room.

“Taeyeon???, Taeyeon???, Taeyeon???” Sunny wave her hands in my face.

“Yeah what?” Taeyeon looked to Sunny uninterest.

“Are you know where is Jaejoong?, I m not see him for 3 days” Sunny asked with full curiousity.

“No… why???” Taeyeon shook her head.

“Oh yeah Sunny you know, Junsu invite me to somewhere” Taeyeon looks so happy even she clapped her hands.

“And you say yes?” Sunny asked again to Taeyeon.

“Of cause I say yes” Taeyeon rolled her eyes to Sunny.

“Taeyeon I can understand if you can’t show your love to Jaejoong but I can’t understand if you cheated behind him” Sunny hit her table she looks explodes, it’s make Taeyeon shocked but she cant take Sunny word before when she said Taeyeon cheat.

“Sunny are you like to Jaejoong? Why are you so care to him?” Taeyeon yelled back to her, they don’t care when all student in their class looked at them now.

“Taeyeon I don’t know, you are the egoist people I m ever seen” Sunny leave Taeyeon in their seat and go out from the class. Taeyeon just sit in her seat she looked Sunny gone from her sight after that she hide her face in her hands.

“Taeyeon what’s wrong with you?” Taeyeon asked to her self and start to cry

In other side

“Yah ugly duckling what happen to you” Yoochun slightly hit Sunny head, who was sat in ground football yard, her head hid in her leg.

“Yah I m not in good mood to fight right now” Sunny still in her position but Yoochun not leave her, he sat beside Sunny and looked at her.

“What?” Sunny suddenly up her head and looked at Yoochun.

“Are you fighting with Taeyeon?” Yoochun asked with his gaze still in Sunny face, Sunny still quite and looked at other direction, from that Yoochun can guess what the answer.

“Can I ask you about something?” Sunny suddenly talk in low voice, Yoochun just looked at her.

“What is Jaejoong really love Taeyeon?” Yoochun looked at Sunny and said.

“I don’t know if he love Taeyeon or no but you know after he broke with Jessica…”

“What??? So Jessica is Jaejoong ex girlfriend” suddenly Sunny interrupt Yoochun word and Yoochun shocked with what he just said.

“Mmmm…” Yoochun try to changes the topic but.

“So Jaejoong is she ex boyfriend” Sunny repeat her guess.

“But you need to know after they broke he changes to cold Jaejoong even he never talked to anyone until he meet Taeyeon he become cheer full Jaejoong although it’s just to Taeyeon but I can tell his feeling now just for Taeyeon” Yoochun smiled to Sunny.

“But why Taeyeon don’t know about this?” Sunny asked again.

“For me, Jaejoong, Donghae and Eunhyuk we are friends from junior high school we meet with Taeyeon after us in senior high school, Jaejoong and Jessica having the relation when us in Junior high school and Taeyeon never asked about Jaejoong ex girlfriend.” Yoochun explain in short explanation.

“And what are you think if Taeyeon cheated?” Sunny asked again.

“Huh???” Yoochun asked back he look doesn’t understand.

“Uhhh aniyo, just never bothered me” Sunny suddenly stood and kicked Yoochun leg and ran away but she still can hear Yoochun cried to her.

“Yah Lee Sunny, You die if you meet me next time”

Sunny entered to their class she can look Taeyeon looked at her but Sunny avoid her gaze but when she sat Taeyeon hold her hand and said

“We need to talk…”