My First Day

SUNNY & BUNNY (The real enemy…)

Sunny P.O.V

I look at my new school, this school not bad like my imagination, when I cool with my own think someone slammed me so I fell to ground. I want to apologize because I know I stood in a middle way. I look at who the people slammed me but.

Gasp I statue for a while because the people who make me fell good looking he is cute and I amaze for a while before his yelled at me.

“Yah, can you move?”

“Ah I’m sorry” I talk with English because this is my first day after I move to Korea he look at me with mocked smile.

“Wah she can use speak English” someone appear from his back after that I can see 2 people appear again. All of them good looking and cute especially who the stood with black jacket his face like girl but his aura make him very manly he look familiar to me, the boy beside him looks sweet he smile at me and his friends also smile at me but his smile like child. And people who stand in front of me he is handsome, dandy and cute but he looks bad when he angry.

“She just show off but she just can say that in English” his word make me angry.

“Huh, excuse me what do you say?” I still use English.

“Wah, ehem my name Eunhyuk, EUNHYUK are you know EUNHYUK” the boy with child smile introduce his self to me with confident.

“Uh my name Sunny Lee Sunny” I still used English because I want to show my skill in English not bad, I bowed to Eunhyuk.

“I’m Donghae but you can call me with fishy” he smiles at me.

“Fishy… oh so cute” I smile to him and bow to him.

“I’m Jaejoong” the boy who the most I wanted to know bit bowed his head.

“I’m Sunny, I hope we can became friends” I smile at them because I’m happy in my first day I moved to Korea I can meet a great people and not just that I’m happy because of Jaejoong, I can say I fell in love to him in first sight, he is my ideal type.

“We don’t want became friend with you okay” the boy in front of me broke all my imagination.

“Huh???” I look at him.

“You are rude girl” his word really make me angry but he just walked away and his friends follow him Eunhyuk and Donghae smile to me and Jaejoong bowed his head I can’t control my smile after him go.

“Good everyone this day we have new friend she came from UK, ok can you introduce your self to them?” Teacher looked at me.

“Annyeonghaseo Sunny imnida” I tried to make it better because my skill in Korean poor.

“Ok Sunny you can sit with Taeyeon” Teacher pointed at girls at glasses I walked to her and smile at her, she smile back at me I can guess she is good person.

“My name Sunny” I greeted to her.

“Oh my name Taeyeon, Kim Taeyeon” she whispered at me.

“I hope we can become best friend” I wish she can accept me become her friend because she looks goods, she smile at me it meant she accept me. I want talk to her but she too serious with our lesson. When the lesson rest Taeyeon took me at canteen.

“So what do you first impression in this school” Taeyeon asked to me.

“You know I m happy because I meet with…” before I finished my word I look at Jaejoong, Eunhyuk, Donghae and their rude friend sit in corner canteen, but the shock fact Jaejoong smile at me and he walked to me, what I’m dream??? Because when I first meet him he like cold boy but now he is very different. When I want to talk with him because he in front of me but he turned to Taeyeon.

“Hey baby” he said and kiss Taeyeon lips.

“Oh My God” I shouted in my heart.