Stupidity Yoochun…

SUNNY & BUNNY (The real enemy…)

“Sunny… common I’m really curious about their plan” Yoochun pulled Sunny shirt so she an stop her step, Sunny looked at him hesitation and sigh. Yoochun smiled at her waiting for her to tell the secret.

“Yoochun…mmm…mmm”

“Yeah…”

“Mmm...mmmm”

“Yeah… yeah…yeah” Yoochun said in impatiently.

“You would know later” Sunny said as she ran away leave Yoochun in mad condition.

“Yah… Ugly duckling, how can you…” Yoochun yelled to Sunny. When he wanna ran to catch Sunny suddenly Eunhyuk, Donghae, Jaejoong, Taeyeon and Jessica appear from behind him. Not just that Eunhyuk ran towards Yoochun and hit his head.

“Yoochun, where did you throw your sensibilities? How you can so slow like that?” Eunhyuk said in annoyed tone, while the others tuck their hands on their chests, looking at him with a look of disgust. Taeyeon walked towards Yoochun, glared at her and said.

“I wish God can abolish your sins” Taeyeon walked away from Yoochun, Yoochun looked at Jaejoong to obtain an explanation of why Taeyeon, Jaejoong girlfriend said that to him Jaejoong looked at him in look of resignation and walked to follow Taeyeon from behind. Eunhyuk, Donghae and Jessica followed Jaejoong and Taeyeon from behind but before Jessica passed Yoochun she told to him.

“You know Women's easy to fall in love but it is not easy to give up for her love even though she knows that her love look stupid”

“Are you meant your love to Jaejoong?” Yoochun asked to Jessica, Jessica rolled er eyes and sigh and leave him in horror feeling.

“HEY… WHATS WRONG WITH YOU GUY’S I DON’T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WITH YOU” Yoochun yelled to none in

Taeyeon, Jaejoong, Donghae, Jessica, Eunhyuk and Sunny eat in table while joked arround. Until Yoochun come and sit beside Sunny.

“Duckling, I just wanna be a friend with you because all my friends getting crazy without reason” Yoochun said and looked at all his friends, snorted and put his hand in Sunny shoulder. Sunny smiled nervous at Yoochun and looked at her friends.

“And you, lately you act weirdly you avoid me and getting awkward to me” Yoochun protest and still looked at Sunny.

“Ah… don’t you said you like someone and that’s one from my friends and you worried I will know, who is that?, Jaejoong? ah it was impossible not he belongs to Taeyeon you will not seize him right, Donghae? no way would not you say he fits with Jessica. Aaahhh ... So you like Eunhyuk” Yoochun clapped his hands he was happy like he win jackpot. Taeyeon and other looked at each other and sigh.

“I think people who love him so stupid because they have to suffer because of her lack of sensitivity.” Donghae see at Yoochun in upset.

“I give up, he's the type of person who should be notified directly” Eunhyuk mumbled to none but  everyone can heard him.

“How dumb is he” Jaejoong looked at Taeyeon so his so emotionally heightened.

“Huh who do you mean” Yoochun ask in innocence, now Taeyeon and Jessica shouted in unison.

“YOOOOCHUUUNNNNN”