From Jealous Attack, Now shock Attack…

SUNNY & BUNNY (The real enemy…)

  Jessica P.O.V

“Are you still love him?” Donghae asked while he drove me to my house.

“Huh,???” I clueless with what he just ask.

“Jaejoong…, I talking about him” Donghae still looked at road.

“Oh, Jaejoong oppa???, Yeah I cant said I love him but I wanna tried back to him” I said honestly but suddenly he stop the car and looked me in cold expression.

“Don’t you think you are too egoist???, You back when you want even you never ask what he have someone now???, you never care about him you just care about you. You don’t know you just make people feel hurt” Donghae like explodes all he want said to me. I just looked him in shock, now I think time was stop and I was in one world.

This is the first time someone talk like that to me for a while all being blank, but soon I back to my sense I looked at him.

“What is he have girlfriend?” I said in trembling voice, I hold my tears, I was feel worried and hurt to know my first love who is really cared about me having someone else.

“Yeah, he is Taeyeon boyfriend” Donghae soften his voice he was worried I cry, but he not need do that. After I know Jaejoong have girlfriend and the worst his girlfriend is Taeyeon. I feel my tears drops, I bite my lips so my tears stop but I think it useless.

Until I finished cry the car not move to anywhere, all we can just hear is my cry.

Sunny P.O.V

“Nobuseo???” I heard Taeyeon voice in telephone.

“Hello, Taeyeon?” I asked to make sure it was Taeyeon.

“Yeah, Sunny???” she tried to guess who I am.

“Nae, Taeyeon I wanna tell you about something” I said to her.

“Yeah what is that?” she answered.

“You said before if Jaejoong having relationship with Jessica or other girl you will cool because that’s his choice, right?” I repeat Taeyeon word when I ask stuff like if Jaejoong cheat. For a while I don’t hear her voice.

“Taeyeon?!?” I called her to make sure she heard me.

“N..e,., na..nae…” she bit shock when I called her.

“You said that, right???” I replay my question, I heard she said “Yes” in low voice.

“You know Jessica, Jaejoong ex girlfriend” finally I said that, but I don’t hear anything and no respond.

“Taeyeon….Taeyeoonnn..” I tried called her but she not respond.

Yoochun P.O.V

“Jaejoong you must know about something” I tried talk to Jaejoong with carefully.

“What???” He ship his drink and looked at me.

“You know Junsu is Taeyeon first love” for awhile atmosphere being cold, I looked at Jaejoong again.

“He is Taeyeon first love” I replied my words when I see Jaejoong still silent and looked at me. Before I can say anything else he already leave me behind.

FLASHBACK

“Yah I’m  dying you must drove me to my house” I said in suffered tone I hold Sunny shoulder, but she just jerked my hand from her shoulders.

“Yah you must responsible at me you can’t left me alone don’t you bring me to here” I shouted when I see Sunny still walk and left me behind her.

“Yah  palli…” I heard ugly duckling voice from her car.

After she started to driving the car I looked at her face, I’m never realized her face cute when she concent.

“Yoochun can I said something to you?” Sunny voice suddenly appear and make me shock.

“What???, don’t say you fallen to me and wanna be my girlfriend?” I said in horror face, I see she was in want to vomit looks.

“Yah, don’t to narcist, I m Sunny, the pretty girls in these world wouldn’t ever ask you to be my boyfriend” Sunny snorted at me.

“Huh pretty???, in these world??? Are you live in mars???, if you said yes I will believe you will be the prettiest in there” I laugh to mocked her, she glared at me so I quite.

“So what do you want to said?” I looked at her.

“Junsu is Taeyeon first love” Sunny said in fast but it was clear to make me shock.

END FLASHBACK