Cheat??? (2)

SUNNY & BUNNY (The real enemy…)

Taeyeon smiled to Junsu when he picked her from her house to some where, even Taeyeon smiled she don’t know why but her heart in not good condition. She can’t how Sunny always try to avoid her even she moved to Tiffani seat so she not sit beside her but this feel just not because of Sunny but something about Jaejoong making her feel so bad.

“Taeyeon what are you remember when the first time I buy ice cream for you?” Junsu suddenly asked to Taeyeon but she still quite she looks so confused, Junsu looked at her and  hold her hands.

Without think Taeyeon pulled her hand from Junsu and looked at him, and smiled awkward.

“Oppa Mianhae !!!” Taeyeon said in a low voice.

Junsu looked at Taeyeon he can look she was uncomfortable with him right now, he sigh for a while and said.

“Ok we just go to café not far from Han River” Junsu stop the car and out from the car, Taeyeon sigh again.

“Taeyeon come on don’t you curious about his feeling to you?” Taeyeon said to her self and closed her eyes, sigh and out from the car.

“Oppa…” Taeyeon called for Junsu, He looked at her.

“Can I ask you about something?” Taeyeon stood  in front of Junsu.

“Can’t you ask that in café” Junsu pointed café near from them but Taeyeon  shook her head and said.

“No, Oppa you know when I was in Junior High School I like you so much even I decide to confess my feeling to you, but you never replied my feeling”

Taeyeon said in cracked voice.

“Look Taeyeon…” before Junsu finished his word Taeyeon interrupt.

“Now I have some one who is really care at me and I know he loves me so much” Taeyeon said but she can’t hold her tears.

“I know what do you meant and I can’t force you to like me again because it’s too egoist if I do that because I m who was pretend don’t know about you feeling, when I moved to Korea and meet you again I think you sill like me but I think I’m wrong”

Junsu said while hug Taeyeon to make her stop crying.

“Come on meet with Jessica and Jaejoong” Junsu said after wiped Taeyeon tears.

“Huh Jessica???, Jaejoong???” Taeyeon asked in confused look.

“Yeah when I realized you are not comfortable beside me I think you would be comfortable if this is not just us so I decide to changes the track because I remember Jessica has dinner with Jaejoong tonight in this café”

Junsu said and tried pulled Taeyeon hand he can’t notice she was stood with rigid.

Taeyeon looked from  the out side Jaejoong sat in front of Jessica and he can’t looked at Taeyeon because she in behind him. Taeyeon not realized suddenly her body trembled and and her tears fall again.

“What is this??? What is he CHEAT ON ME???”