Junsu & Jessica

SUNNY & BUNNY (The real enemy…)

Taeyeon P.O.V

“Taeyeon you know I heard from our teacher our class having new classmate” Sunny sat beside me and giving her snack to me.

“Huh??? Are you knows who is she?” I asked back to her without look at her.

“I heard her name Jessica, she moved from California with her brother Junsu” Sunny said she can’t notice my expression change.

“Mmm where are they now?” I asked with low voice.

“Hah??? Mmmm, I heard they are in canteen right now, Why???” Sunny said with curious looks.

“Aniyo!!!, come on we go to canteen” I pulled Sunny hands without heard what she ask and said. After us arrived in canteen I looked around to find who was Sunny said before and.

“Taeyeon… Sunny…” I heard Donghae voice from the corner canteen, I looked to all people in the seat.

“Hai Taeyeon, I miss you so much” Someone suddenly ran to me and hugged her with tight.

“Hi Jess me too” I smiled and escape her hug and introduce Sunny to her, I looked to boy who was sitting beside Yoochun and it was Junsu.

“You know each other?” Eunhyuk asked to us with surprise tone.

“Yeah she is my best friend when us in Junior high school” Jessica pulled my hand to her seat.

“Wah I’m so happy because I meet with my best friend and my ex boyfriend in a same time” Jessica said and clapped her hands, when she said that from the begin I focused to Junsu now I looked at Jessica and I can feel Jaejoong, Yoochun, Donghae and Eunhyuk become nervous.

None P.O.V

“Oh yeah Sunny where are you going last night?” suddenly Eunhyuk asked to Sunny I bet he tried to make us forget to what Jessica just said before.

“Huh what do you meant?” Sunny asked with confused look.

“I see you in park last night with someone” Eunhyuk said now all the attention to Sunny especially Yoochun.

“Ohhh he is my brother” Sunny said.

“Of cause she would be with her brother because I bet none will go with her” Yoochun mocked at Sunny, Sunny glared at Yoochun.

“What are you kidding at me???. I said to you I have much ex boyfriend” Sunny snorted at Yoochun.

 “Woah you are awesome because you like as my brother who has many ex girlfriend” Jessica clapped her hands again. Before Sunny and Yoochun fight again all of them back to their class.

Taeyeon sat in her seat she looked at her book but  she can’t concentration.

FLASHBACK

 

5 YEARS AGO

“Jess can you give this letter to your brother?” Taeyeon give envelope to Jessica.

“Oh of cause but you must buy ice cream to me” Jessica winked to Taeyeon.

“I Know you will ask that” Taeyeon over bucket of the ice cream to Jessica.

“But you must promise to make sure give this letter to Junsu after you arrived in California” Taeyeon hold Jessica hand. Jessica hugs Taeyeon and they separate.

For one week after Jessica and Junsu move Taeyeon don’t get replied from her letter, because of that she think she got reject from Junsu because the letter about her confess to Junsu.

END FLASHBACK.

Taeyeon sigh for a while, she don’t know why she has feeling guilty for Jaejoong, she try to think about her feeling again. Why she feeling uneasy after Jessica and Junsu back.

“What I m still love Junsu? Doesn’t i love Jaejoong? What would be happen after this? and How Jaejoong reaction if he know about this?” Taeyeon asked to her self she was dying just because of this.

Jaejoong P.O.V

My phone vibrated I looked to my phone and looked Jessica number appear. I sigh I tried to calm down my mind.

“What is this why my heart beating again to Jessica don’t say I still love her, but we break up for 5 years and I’m sure now only Taeyeon in my heart, so why?” I asked gain to my self.