Confuse...

SUNNY & BUNNY (The real enemy…)

For one week after Junsu and Jessica back move to Korea Jaejoong and Taeyeon never meet each other no matter it’s in school and the worst they even not calling to each other. Sunny who was best friend Tayeon right now notice that.

Sunny P.O.V

“Hello!!!” I heard someone voice in other line.

“Taeyeon can I sleep in your house tonight?” I asked to Taeyeon.

“Of course you can, why?”

“Aniyo, my parents just go to Busan and I m bored”

“Ok I will wait you”

“Ok thanks Taeyeon” I hung up my phone and prepared all my things I need.

“Oh Sunny come in” Taaeyeon pulled my hand to her room after I arrived in her house actually this is not the first time I m sleep in her house and she also would be sleep in my house if her parents go.

“Taeyeon can I ask you about something?” I try to asked carefully about something.

“Yeah what are you wanted to ask?” Taeyeon stopped type her note book and looked at me, who was lay in her bed.

“Are you really loves Jaejoong?” I sat and looked at her eyes, for a while she silent but I’m still looked at her.

“I don’t know” finally she answered my question but her answer make me bit upset.

“Why you don’t know?” I asked again.

“Just because I don’t know what all my feeling to him its love” her expression become confused, I guess she really don’t know.

“But why suddenly you asked about that?” Taeyeon asked back to me.

“Taeyeon you know, you and Jaejoong changes after Jessica and Junsu moved to our school” I sigh for a while.

“Huh what do you mean?” Taeyeon rolled her eyes to me.

“I don’t know but I can notice that from you always reject and avoid to meet Jaejoong, you even never talked about him and the worst you curious all about Junsu, I know its not my problem, but you know you are my friend and I love if you and Jaejoong the real couple” I said the true think in my head.

“Sunny can I tell the secret to you?” Taeyeon looks hopeless and I nodded.

“Actually Junsu is my first love” she said that in bit tone but big impact for me.

“WHAT?”

“Yeah, I have a crush to him when I’m junior high school when Jessica took me to her house, but I m never said to her or to Junsu I have a crush to him because he has girlfriend the time, and when they moved to California I’m confess to Junsu with letter but he never replied that I don’t know Jessica give my letter or no because of that when Jaejoong confess to me, I accept him after I think I’m forget about Junsu” Taeyeon close her eyes and lay beside me.

“Taeyeon please don’t get mad, actually I’m not really like Jessica from the first impression” I said the honest think of me I looked at her and she smile.

“You are not the first person I heard said that words”

“Huh???” I ‘m confused because of that.

“Yeah when I school with her majority of student don’t like her, I don’t know why but I guess they envy for her face and she has boyfriend when us in Junior high school even in our school have rule can’t have boyfriend because we school in girl school and we life in dormitory, don’t you think she like as Barbie?” Taeyeon bite her lips.

“So what about you?” I asked about the true feeling she has to Jessica.

“I don’t hate or like her, I just think she is my friend like other my friends but she always thinks I’m her best friend because she doesn’t have friend another me, but even she say I’m her best friend I m never know about her because she hide many thing from me like her boyfriend” Taeyeon looked at crystal ball in her table.

“But don’t you curious about something?” I asked to Taeyeon again.

“What?”

“She ever said she meet with her ex when she moved to our school, right?” Taeyeon nodded.

“I think it’s some one of Wonder Boy, what if she mean is Jaejoong?” I looked at Taeyeon face she bit shocked and confused. And after that she said.

“If that really true and they still love each other, I cant stop them” she smiled like its not big matter to her relationship.

“What is she really Jaejoong girlfriend?, what is she loves him? And what is she serious with what she just said before?” I asked to my self.

Jaejoong P.O.V

I lay in my bed, I m really confused with this all. How am I can’t decide for all my feeling. If I remember Jessica my heart will beat and I will guilty for Taeyeon and after one week I’m not see or talk to her I’m really fell missing something.

“God what is this I’m even don’t know who was I love?” I said and closed my eyes trying to calm down my mind.

I can’t reject Jessica if she needs help just because I understand her she different with Taeyeon if you find the strong, smart and shy to expression her feeling you can see the opposite side in Jessica, and its make me always try to help her even Junsu always help her.

Taeyeon wouldn’t ever ask about Where? What? With? And How about me, but I can understand that because I know her and I know she after I studied her habit.

And what will I do? I’m confused