The Greatest Yoochun

SUNNY & BUNNY (The real enemy…)

All students busy with their own problem, then Sunny still looked in Yoochun photo. She roughed his photo. She gives horns in his head and not just that she make big hole in his eyes. After his photo really bad and messy she smiled. She not realized when Taeyeon looked at her with confused.

“Sunny why are you really happy just with rough Yoochun face?”

“You don’t know I’m really hate’s this shrek” Sunny smirked to Yoochun photo.

“I warned you from the first, if you hate some one don’t too over because you will fell to him someday” Taeyeon looked serious.

“Yah I’m not crazy, if I fall to him you can call me Ugly Duckling ok” Sunny snorted to Taeyeon.

“But Taeyeon I wanted to ask to you, you said before Yoochun is the top guy in this school why it is not Jaejoong, yeah you know I meant right?”

“I don’t know either but may be the big reason is he has girlfriend and it was me”

“But come on he is handsome, cool and I’m sure he has great abs” Sunny smirked to Taeyeon when she nodded.

“Why you smirked to me?” Taeyeon rolled her eyes to Sunny.

“No’ I just pretty sure you ever touch his abs, don’t you?” Sunny teased Taeyeon and she can see Taeyeon blushed.

“Wah what I guess true you ever look him ” Sunny yelled she not realized when other students looked at her now.

“Yah yah yah forget it, why you don’t ask about Yoochun?” Taeyeon try to looks normal again.

“Oh yeah I just glad why he can beat Jaejoong” Sunny serious again.

“I’m really can’t understand about it but you know why???” this time Taeyeon smirked to Sunny but she just shook her head and looks confused.

“Because he is THE GREATEST YOOCHUN”