Shrek & Ugly Duckling

SUNNY & BUNNY (The real enemy…)

Sunny walked around school, when she wanted to pass office of head master her eyes stuck I school magazine, she took her money to box and bring the magazine. She read the magazine while she walked in corridor her class.

“What is this???, I can’t believe this jerk having fans” Sunny snorted but she still read that magazine.

“Sunny,,,” Taeyeon called her name from behind her.

“Hai,… Taeyeon I want asked you” Sunny pointed Yoochun photo.

“Yeah, what is that?” Taeyeon looked at Yoochun photo and smiled to Sunny.

“Why he is so popular?”

“Because he is Bunny, you know it’s name for popular guy and top playboy in this school” Taeyeon pointed word Bunny in article and Sunny took the magazine aand reading it again.

“Wah I don’t know girl in this school having bad taste in boy” Sunny mumbled to her self, but Taeyeon can hear what she said before.

“Yah I think Yoochun not bad, he is handsome, sweet, cute and the big reason he become bunny, he is playboy” Taeyeon said making Sunny rolled her eyes to her.

“Mwo he is handsome, cute and sweet, oh come on I sure your eyes having problem if you agree with that, I think he isn’t match with bunny I’m pretty sure he is match with shrek” Sunny clapped her hand.

“Yeah I’m agree with that” Eunhyuk suddenly appear between Taeyeon and Sunny, Sunny and Taeyeon gasped for a while before turn their head to behind them. They can see Yoochun, Jaejoong, Eunhyuk and Donghae stood behind them. Taeyeon smiled to them, suddenly Jaejoong pulled her and walked together to Taeyeon class.

“Bye shrek” Eunhyuk teased Yoochun, before Yoochun glared at him, he ran away. Donghae just smile and winked to Sunny and waked with Eunhyuk.

“Hahaha Shrek, you say I’m match with shrek, I can’t believe this I’m pretty sure you lost your eyes in somewhere you ugly duckling” Yoochun stick his tongue to Sunny

“Mwohh, ugly duckling??? Are you kidding to me” Sunny rolled her eyes to him.

“Yeah, you match with it” Yoochun walked to left him but

“YOU… SHREK…” Sunny shouted and throw the magazine in her hand and that exactly hit his head all people around them watch at them.

“You really…” Yoochun glared at her but he realized all people looked at them now. He just walked again to his class. He try hold his emotions with took a deep breath and escape them, he looked atJaejoong, Eunhyuk and Donghae seat they aren’t there, Eunhyuk and Donghae may be they go to canteen before bell rang. Jaejoong he must be with Taeyeon, he is really can’t think why Jaejoong very love Taeyeon because, come on Jaejoong top model in Korea, son of Kim’s the big actor and artist in Korea. He can dating with Han Hyo Jo one of the best artist or one of member SNSD, who the most popular girlband from Korea. He really can dating with someone who is 1000 time much better than Taeyeon, but may be that's called love, because only withTaeyeon, Jaejoong could turn into a different person.

“Hi shrek what’s up?” Eunhyuk hit Yoochun shoulder, Yoochun glared at him Jaejoong smiled and Donghae laugh.

“Yah don’t called me like that” Yoochun little fed up.

“No I think that’s pretty good for you” Jaejoong added, Eunhyuk and Donghae nodded and laugh. Yoochun rolled his eyes and pulp his cheek like’s he do aegyo.

“Serious this is because of ugly duckling” Yoochun put his head in table and sigh.

“I will give you my revenge” Yoochun smirked.