Romeo & Juliet???

SUNNY & BUNNY (The real enemy…)

“So how you can explain this to me?” Ms Seo glared at Yoochun, Sunny, Taeyeon, Jaejoong, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Sooyoung.

“Actually Ms, this is my fault and Yoochun, you can’t give punishment to them” Sunny looked at her friends.

“No!!!, I responsible for this drama too” Taeyeon smiled to Sunny.

“Me too” Sooyoung said and all man nodded.

“I don’t ask about that, I want to know how you can you make mess in musical drama?” Ms Seo looked at them with unbelieve looks.

“Ok whatever, because we can’t repair that, I will give all of you punishment to cleaning all of school toilet one week” she sighed and pointed door before her student can commented.

After Sunny, Yoochun, Taeyeon, Jaejoong, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Sooyoung out, they go to canteen. All of them can’t believe they will be cleaning service in toilet for one week.

“I can’t believe this all my fans will shock if they know I become cleaning service” Eunhyuk shouted to none but his friend looked at him as said “Can you forget about your fans in this situation?”

“Oh yeah, Jaejoong how about you, don’t you can complain for this vonnis?” Sooyoung said to Jaejoong who was no reaction at all.

“Why I need complain?, don’t this is our fault, we can controlled the Shrek and Duck” Jaejoong said in sarcastic tone. Yoochun and Sunny looked at each other.

“This is because you Shrek idiot?” Sunny mumbled to Yoochun, Yoochun rolled his eyes and said.

“Yah if you not act like child this wouldn’t be like this”

“Mwo??? Child??? Are you kidding to me???, if you can control your self to not ert I’m sure I wouldn’t kick you in stage how you can whispered to me, it would be wonderful kiss for you and the worst kiss for me and I'm sure you will like it definitely will make a deep kiss, so you can be happy”

Sunny yelled to Yoochun it make all people in canteen looked at them because of Sunny said before.

Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Jaejoong, Eunhyuk and Donghae because they know they will be victim in Yoochun and Sunny war if they not move.

“Wah prince Shrek and princess Duck why are you fight?” Hyoyeon the innocence girl in this school looked at them with her innocence looks.

“What???” Yoochun and Sunny shouted together and glared at her, no wonder if Hyoyeon ran away because she was so scary to Yoochun and Sunny act.

Flashback

Romeo (Yoochun) : whetherI kill myself, I and Juliet get together?

(He sighed and looked at bottle again as he talked to bottle)


Romeo (Yoochun) : I can not dienow I shall live to fight for Juliet and our love.


(Romeo put the bottle of poison and lay down to sleep next to them and calm the mind and not longafter he was sleeping soundly Juliet entered into the room of Romeo)

Juliet saw Romeo bodies lying on the floor of the castle of detention, her body felt weak she sat next to Romeo's body and take a bottle of poison near the body of Romeo and drank it without hesitation. When Romeo awoke from his sleep and saw the motionless body of Juliet with a bottle of poison in her hand, Romeo was shocked and immediately embraced the body of Juliet, her lover.

Romeo (Yoochun) : Juliet… Why… Why… Why… I’m still life why you do the stupid

                                things like this, I can’t believe this.

( He hugged Juliet body and took the bottle in Juliet hand)

Romeo (Yoochun) : If you can’t life with me, I also can’t life without you, if you die I

                                will follow you so we can life with our love in heaven.

(Romeo drinks poison in the bottle and wanted to kiss Juliet for the ending before he die)

But Suddenly…

“Yah Sherk are you think I’m happy if you kiss me” Sunny jump and stood from her position and kicked Yoochun.

“Yah Ugly Duckling Are you crazy?” Yoochun rolled his eyes to Sunny.

“I don’t care you are the ert I ever seen in this world” Sunny pulled her gown to her waist and took her shoes throw her shoes to Yoochun and Yoochun can lose he took the properties are made ​​of cork and throw to Sunny and stage become place fighting between Sunny and Yoochun.

Half the audience began to fuss and confusion and most of the audience even shouted Duckling and Shrek name together to support their fight.

Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Jaejoong, Donghae and Eunhyuk they went backward stage trying to neutralize the atmosphere with lower screen performances.

End Flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello reader mianhe for no update for a long time…

Oh yeah this time I want to permission too because I have many home work and I will mid test may be I can’t update for three weeks I hope all readers can understand and for next chap will be Taeyen and Jaejoong story I hope you will like it.

 

Thanks ya…