Confession, Hurt and Good Bye…

SUNNY & BUNNY (The real enemy…)

Sunny sat in a grass beside tree looked at sky and star while all her friends busy with their business like Taeyeon and Jaejoong who dating in pool, Jessica and Donghae watch romantic movie and Eunhyuk chatting with his next target. Sunny tried to calculated all stars in the sky but it’s always failed.

“Eleven, Twelve, third…”

“DOR….”

“AAAAAAA…”

“Yah…, its just me why you too shocked?” Yoochun sat beside Sunny and looked at sky. While Yoochun looked at sky, Sunny stared at Yoochun In blank mind.

“Am I so handsome?” Yoochun asked to Sunny and it’s just make her smile as looked back to sky.

“Yah why you are not commented?, you know it’s weird” Yoochun looked at Sunny in weird look. Sunny looked back to Yoochun and now they see each other.

“Ya…ya…ya…, you know this atmosphere getting weird?” Yoochun said while his eyes kept on Sunny.

“Today you said you curious with what Taeyeon and other’s plan right?” Sunny looked towards and put her chin in her knees and hugged them. Yoochun nodded and still looked her.

“And you are right that’s plan for me and I like someone and it was you” Sunny said in low tone. Suddenly Yoochun become statue his head become blank he don’t know to said what now.

Sunny POV

He don’t say anything, does this mean I have been rejected? I looked at him waiting for him say something but. For a moment I regret my decision to confession my feeling to him because atmosphere getting awkward around us.

“I’m sorry Sunny I think I’m sleepy I wanna go to bed now” he said and leave me behind him. I don’t know when but I feel my tears already fall. I know this is not the first time I’m broken heart if I can remember I've been 3 times broken heart even I’m broken heart because of Jaejoong but I think this is the first time I’m really feel hurt because of love, whether I like him so much?, or whether it is not just like but love, because the pain is so suffocating me. I’m still cry under tree to reducing pain in my heart until someone tap my shoulder and sat beside me.

“Are you ok?” Taeyeon looked me and smiled to me. I think she know I already confess and got rejected. She wiped tears in my cheek and hugged me, I don’t know why but my tears getting loud she rubbed my back to make me calm but I can’t  this is really hard because this is my first love.

Next morning

I’m bit lazy to get up from the bed because I’m bit dizzy but because of super mother Taeyeon I get up ad take a bath and go to the rest for breakfast. But before I reached table Yoochun’s seat empty. “What is something happen to him?”

“Where is Yoochun?” I asked to anyone in table.

“He wanna meet with someone so he back first” Eunhyuk answered. “He trying to avoid me” it’s make me smiled in bitter my eyes getting red again but I tried to hold my tears because Taeyeon and Jaejoong looked at me in sympathy it’s make me bit strong because I know I have friends.

“Sunny what happen with your eyes?" Jessica pointed at my eyes.

“Nothing I just wanna cry and I cry” I lie to her so none ask again but suddenly.

Beep..Beep…Beep… My phone ringing and that was from my father.

“Yeah dad? I leave my friends and talked in corner pool.

“What???, Ok… I will come” I hung up the phone and ran to my friends.

“I think I will back first because I wanna fly to England because my mom sick” I said in my tear okay this time I’m not cry because of Yoochun but I’m really worried about my mom.

“Ok, we will back with you” Taeyeon said and hugged me to make me calm down. Jessica and Taeyeon tried to make me calm down while Jaejoong, Donghae and Eunhyuk prepared all things.

---

Sunny, Taeyeon, Jessica , Jaejoong, Donghae and Eunhyuk arrived in Sunny apartment they will drove Sunny to airport. When Sunny pack her cloth.

“Do we need tell this to Yoochun?” Eunhyuk ask to all his friends. Taeyeon just quite because she don’t want Sunny in pain again but Yoochun must know about this. Jaejoong want Yoochun know about this but the rest don’t know anything.

“Please don’t tell him before I go” Sunny said in their trip to airport and she go without saying anything to Yoochun.

Yoochun POV

“Are you really want like this?” Jaejoong ask me when I sat in edge my pool.

“Wah you make me shocked” I hit my chest lightly.

“Why you in here, don’t all of you must back tomorrow?” I asked because I’m curious why he in my house.

“We drove Sunny to airport on hours ago” he answered briefly.

“What? airport?” I’m getting confused, but suddenly my heart getting ached don’t know why but suddenly feeling fear of abandonment appeared in my heart.

“Yeah she is back to UK”

“What is she come back again?” I ask in worried tone.

“No”

“What?, why you never tell to me?” I’m getting mad don’t know why just because they don’t tell me?, because she don’t will back again or because I’m worried she leave me and would forget me.

“Don’t you want this, don’t you tried to avoid her just because you not realized your feeling and worried you will hurt you pretend nothing happen and make her” suddenly my emotion increase and I punch his cheek so he fell to ground. I looked at him wish he would punch me back so I can realized what happen in my life. But he doesn’t do anything he just looked at me, he smiled to mocked me even his lips bleeding.

Ok now I realized all even I don’t I know this is love or no but I just know I don’t want she go and leave me.

“What I must to do?” I said in defeat look I hope Jaejoong can help me.

“Why you don’t followed her to UK? This is her address” Jaejoong said I looked him hesitation. Yeah this is the one way to tell her anything about my feel. I ran to my bed room and took all my wallet, pas port and bag and ran to my car leave Jaejoong who still sat in ground In where he fell because my punch.

 Yeah I don’t need to help him because I think he deserve it because he is so lucky with his love life with Taeyeon yeah I envy to them must I punch Taeyeon too? Of course no, not just because she is girl but just by pinching her cheek Jaejoong can kill me moreover to punch her. No way may be he would bury me while I alive. After along trip I arrived in Heathrow and I just rent Taxi to find Sunny home. Now I stood in front her house door I hesitate to press the bell or no. But I decide to press that because the reason I go to UK without plan when I wanna press the bell again someone open the door and that was Sunny.

“What are you doing in here?” she asked while she shocked. I stared at her prepare all I want to say.

“Look, even I don’t know I love you or not but I feel I worried to lost you I worried you will leave me and forget me” I said in nerves because I’m really nervous. Sunny looked at me in expressionless . Yeah I bet she must already hurt because of me and now she would reject me think of that make me dizzy.

“Me too I don’t know I love you or I just like you” she said in low tone.

“Yah…” I said bit disappointed with her word.

“Ok forget that it’s like or love but now SUNNY and BUNNY become couple not enemy’s” I said and hugged her.

“By the way just for say that why you must come to here just for say that?” Sunny pulled her from my hug.

“Jaejoong said you wouldn’t back to Korea”

“Huh???, I just plan back after my mom well” She said in innocent  tone.

“What?” I said preparing all to kill Jaejoong.

“He fooling you, right?” Sunny sigh.

I looked at her and said Thanks and kissed her.

---

Seoul exactly in Jaejoong house.

“HATSIII…”  Jaejoong sneezing while Taeyeon cooked meal for him.

“I think Yoochun would kill you after he back to Korea” Taeyeon put all in front of Jaejoong.

“If he can, it must me who would kill him, because he just punch me and leave me alone with my pain” Jaejoong said and still eat his meal.

“But, thank you” Taeyeon said and peck his lips but before she go away Jaejoong grabbed her hand and pulled her and kiss her.

“You must pay for make your best friend happy” Jaejoong said after they pulled their kiss.

“Yah don’t your friend happy too?” Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

“No, I don’t have stupid friend” Jaejoong answered and mehrong at her. Taeyeon smiled and Kiss her boyfriend again.

THE END.

 

 

 

 

For the first I wanna say sorry for along time to update this story. If you think the ending bad I’m sorry I just can say sorry mianhe.

And for the last I wanna say thanks for all my subscribers and my reader who always support my fanfict for that I wanna say thank you I hope all of you not disappointed with my story Ok.