Go... Sunny...Go... (2)

SUNNY & BUNNY (The real enemy…)

Sunny sat beside Yoochun she looked at way, she don’t know why but after she confession to Taeyeon about her feeling to Yoochun, it’s make her awkward to talk to him, and the worst all her friends know she like him and now her friend was planned to make her confess her feeling to Yoochun.

“Sunny, don’t you thing our friends act weirdly today?, they like plan something” Yoochun looked at Sunny while he was still driving. Sunny looked at him in shock looks.

“Huh... ah... ya... yeah..., I think so” Sunny answered in nervous her heart beating so fast. Yoochun looked at her in suspicious looks and his face to Sunny, Sunny become nervous she move back her head so she can away from him.

“Yah...don’t say you know their plan” finally Yoochun said his meant. Sunny rolled her head and sigh.

“I think he never liked me”

Sunny talk to her self when Yoochun still looked at her, they not realized their friends eavesdropping on their conversation.

“Sunny are you really know their planning?, can you share with me?” Yoochun pouted at Sunny, Sunny looked at him and smirked and whispered at him.

“They plan to make me confess my feeling to someone”

“MWOOOO, are you like someone?, WHO...WHO...WHO...” Yoochun ask in impatient tone. Sunny looked at him in unbelievable looks actually she bit sad because Yoochun don’t know about her feeling.

“Yah Yoochun you really slow, she crush at...” Suddenly Eunhyuk appear and talk but before he finished his word Sunny yelled.

“HUUUAAA...”

“Yah...Yah...Yah..., what happened?” Yoochun looked at her. Sunnr rolled her eyes to Eunhyuk like she was said “I wll kill you if you said his name” Eunhyuk moved back to his seat.

“Yah Sunny what happen?” Yoochun asked again.

“Aniyo, I just look pig with wings” Sunny lie while clapped her hands, Yoochun raise his eyebrows in unbelive look.

In back seat their friends getting annoyed.

“Pig Wings..., of course... pig wings” Taeyeon repeating Sunny words.

“When pig have wings” Donghae rolled his eyes.

“Are you sure they can be a good couple?” Jessica ask to Donghae, Donghae looked at her and sigh.

“I don’t but I think this would be hard”

“Yeah, I don’t know our Yoochun can slow like this, he even can guess Sunny like him” Eunhyuk shook his head.

“Actually He is not our Yoochun because I never think he is mine, you can have him if you want” Jaejoong said to Eunhyuk, now Taeyeon, Jessica, Donghae and Eunhyuk looked at him.

“Oh yeah, you just have Taeyeon, don’t I right?, but forget it we must make Yoochun realized Sunny feeling and make Sunny confess to Yoochun ok” Eunhyuk mocked at Jaejoong and talked in right way.

“Of course because I just prepare a plan so they have plenty of time for both" Taeyeon winked to all her friends and her friend smiled at her.