Confuse, Dying And Stressfull Love…

SUNNY & BUNNY (The real enemy…)

Taeyeon P.O.V

I lying in my bed no matter how much I tried to forget all my problem I think I can’t, just because I know Jessica is Jaejoong ex boyfriend I’m getting drop like this.

“Taeyeon don’t you said you will ok if he like someone else???” I said to my self but, I’m still can’t go out from this problem.

What is this hurt because I know Jessica his ex girlfriend, suddenly my tears out again. Think of Jaejoong is Jessica ex make me feel dying and stress. All question getting round in my head .

How if Jaejoong still love Jessica?

What if Jessica took Jaejoong from me?

What would be happen if he decide to back with her?

“No I cant still like this, I cant lose him even that for Jessica or other girl, I love him” Taeyeon stood and ran to somewhere. After she arrived in someone house she entered to one room.

Jaejoong P.O.V

Junsu, Taeyeon first love, this fact just broke my day I’m become confuse, dying and stressfull. Why all become uncontrolled like this. what would be happen to me and Taeyeon.

I think I’m gonna crazy because of this. Think broke with Taaeyeon make me more suffer than when my mom and my dad busy with their own business, think to lost her love too much for me after dating her for2 years I think it’s too much for lost her.

I can’t let this go, I love her, I will fight for her and I will never let her go. I stood to meet with her but…

None P.O.V

“Hey what are you doing in here?, why your eyes swollen?” Jaejoong cup Taeyeon face, but Taeyeon still quite and stood statue.

“You can’t love her, you just can love me, You cant leave me, I love you” Taeyeon said but her eyes still full of tears, Jaejoong looked so shock but indeed his heart he was so happy. After Taeyeon said all she want, Jaejoong walked to her, hug Taeyeon and pleced his chin in her head.

“How I can love other girl, I just love you and I will never let you go” Jaejoong turn down his gaze now he looked in her eyes.

“I don’t know my Taeyeon become ugly when she cry” Jaejoong trying make joke but Taeyeon still crying.

Jaejoong pulled Taeyeon to his bed make her satin his bad and gives drink to her. After she calm don Jaejoong smiled to her.

“What?!?” Taeyeon freaking out when she looked at Jaejoong smile.

“No, I just never realized you can said stuff like before” Jaejoong said honestly. Taeyeon ht his hand lightly after that Jaejoong kiss Taeyeon lips in passionate kiss and after that

YOU CAN IMAGINE WHAT THE NEXT…