This would be hard

SUNNY & BUNNY (The real enemy…)

Sunny walked to theater room with hesitation, she still can’t believe why she become Juliet cast, when she arrived all people in the room not having attention on her, she walked while look around theater room. When she wanted to meet with Ms Seo she trying to cancel Ms Seo  decision, she looked Yoochun with her and she can heard what he say.

“Oh comm'on Ms, she is not matched to be Juliet” Yoochun trying to persuade Ms Seo to make Sunny to be Juliet cast. Sunny bit happy because she no need to change the decision Ms Seo.

“What are the reason you said she not deserve a starring Juliet?” Ms Seo looked at Yoochun, for a while he sigh and in another side Sunny hope this Shrek can said a logic reason so she will canceled to be Juliet cast.

“She is short, childish, she is not really beautiful to be princess and not just that the important thing is I hate her” with innocent Yoochun said what he think about Sunny.

Sunny P.O.V

“She is short, childish, she is not really beautiful to be princess and not just that the important thing is I hate her” I heard he said the stupid reason to Ms Seo. Without hesitation I walked to Ms Seo seat and Yoochun still not notice me. I hit his head.

“Yeah what are you doing?” he yelled at me, he rubbed his head, I sure my hit really hard before because I can see he still in his pain.

“Short?, Childish?, Not beauty?, hahaha are you kidding to me?” I yelled back to him and not just that I glared at him it’s like that there are only two of us in this room we don't notice all people in this room stared at us.

“Of course you don’t know you are short, you are childish and not beautiful” he smirked at me I glared at him.

“Ok stop it” Ms Seo suddenly appear between us.

“Oh Ms I will took this cast” I said without thinking again, I can see Ms Seo smile she give script to me, and Yoochun his jaw dropped and me, I really happy when he shocked in his don’t believe mind to my decision.

“So I will never control you, when, how, what are you guys doing in your practice, I just want to see a good training results from all of you, you can show me the results of your training at drama performances because the committee that will watch over you” Ms Seo leave me and Yoochun.

“What you will doing now???, are you serious want to be Juliet, I cant believe you can do this” he snorted at me.

“Yahhh I will show to you how great me, evennowIthinkthatyou arethe one whocan not playasRomeo, did not youseewashow notprofessionalyou are” I snorted back to him, he glared at me.

“What???” I looked at him.

Yoochun P.O.V

            “What?” she asked at me like she innocent.

“I cant believe ugly duckling like you can broke all my beautiful life” I shouted at her.

“Mwoohh???” she said but she kicked my leg.

“Yah what are you doing?” I yelled to her, this kid really know how to make me angry now I hold my leg it’s really hard, she must save a big power in her tiny body because from her kick and hit it all really strong.

“Never called me with that, SHREK” she walked to left me.

“Yah…yah…yah where are you going?, how about our drama?” I said and try to catch her, but like I expected I can’t catch her.

“This would be hard” I mumbled to my self.

“Hey Bro what’s up?” I heard Eunhyuk voice from beside me, he looked at my paper.

“What are you doing in here?” I asked back to Eunhyuk, Jaejoong and Donghae, who now sat in my seat in canteen.

“What do you mean with that?” Jaejoong annoyed with my question.

“What we can’t join with you?” Donghae poked my head and I just sigh because I can’t let go to fight with them in need to read and memorizing my script.

“So you accept this drama?” Eunhyuk pointed at my script, I nodded.

“Jaejoong can you help me?” I asked at Jaejoong when he looked at his screen phone.

“What?”

“Can you say to Taeyeon to changes this story, all words in this script makes me scared” I hope Jaejoong will nod. Jaejoong took my script and read it and I can see he smile.

“I don’t know she can write stuff like this, because she is not type romantic girl” Jaejoong over back my script.

“So?” I asked back to him.

“No” he said with simple. i sighed i know he will said NO to me.