The Feast

The Teudoong Dynasty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Can I have a moment?" Princess Mina asks her sister and Sana just casually nods at her while bringing her into her room and asks the servants for two cups of tea.

"With what shall I help you, my dear Sister?" Sana says lovely.

She always likes to treat Mina with the most love that she got, probably because she wanted to also be a mom to her.

"Have you, perhaps, seen my varlet Momo? I feel like she is ignoring me" Mina speaks up but with a lower voice this time.

"What do you mean by that?" Sana asks, clueless "Isn't she supposed to be there as your varlet?"

"Yes, she is, in fact, there to help as a varlet but..."

Sana interupts her "Then why do you ask about her?" She starts laughing because as much as she loves Mina...as much she likes to .

"I was just curious. She usually stays over her schedule and we used to take a walk right before she leaves so that's why I was asking" Mina shyly says which surprises Sana with her sincerity.

"Oh, now that I think about it, I remember seeing her with Jeongyeon. They have to-"

But she is interupted just in time by a quick question from Mina "Who is Jeongyeon?" And then it hits Sana, it hits her that she is not supposed to talk about Momo and Jeongyeon's trainings because Mina is still not aware of the fact that Momo is there to protect her and not to be her varlet.

After some seconds of silence Mina speaks again, her tone more serious and loud than before "I asked who is Jeongyeon. Why are you not answering me, Sister?"

But then it hits Sana even more 'Why is Mina so interested in her? Is she...' but her thoughts are interupted again by Mina's voice "Sister? Are you here with me?"

"I think Jeongyeon is her friend" is the only thing that could cross Sana's mind at that moment "The important question here is why are you so interested in a simple varlet, my dear Sister?"

"Cant I be interested in the people who are there to serve me?" Mina says with a questionable look.

"As far as I know, you had never been this interested about your people. Actually, let me rephrase that, you were never interested in anyone as much as you seem to be now" Sana smirks and takes a sip from her tea.

Mina gets up from her seat, narrowing her eyes "I knew I shouldn't come to you" and gets ready to leave the room.

But as soon as she opens the door she hears Sana "You like her, don't you?" And she frezees on the spot but it doesn't last two seconds as she resumes her composure.

When she is about to close the door, she looks right in her Sisters' eyes and tells her "As much as I want to say that I don't, I actually don't know, but I am not supposed to feel whatever this is whilst the competition is near anyways."

And Sana wants to reach and comfort her but she knows she cant do anything about it, she was in Mina's position few years ago with Dahyun and the competition ... so she just lets her sister leave.

....

The day of the feast came faster than everyone expected. The garden is full of food, people and more people as Momo would say.

"Once again why shall I be here as well?" Tzuyu asks her sister "I literally don't know anyone in here."

"You know me. That shall be enough for you" Momo answers her but her eyes are wandering around.

Tzuyu narrows her eyes but then she sees Jeongyeon and her face lights up a little "At least Jeongyeon is here too so I will feel less alone."

"Who is here?" Momo asks surprised.

"Me" Jeongyeon answers before Tzuyu could "I thought that this shall be a good chance to make myself known and also to meet Nayeon once again and this time with good manners."

"I am really glad to hear that" Momo's smile is bigger this time.

"But why did you bring your sister with you at this boring event?" Jeongyeon asks and Tzuyu's expressions are in agreement with the question.

"I have to stay until morning so I didn't want to leave her alone at home" Momo casually says and then she adds "And no, I still don't want to leave you alone with Chaeyoung" and both Momo and Jeongyeon laugh, pissing Tzuyu off.

On the other side of the feast is Mina alongside Sana and Dahyun who are waiting for Nayeon, Jihyo and Daniel to come.

"They seem to have fun up there. Shall we join them?" Dahyun asks the two princesses.

"I don't think that's a good idea" Sana speaks first eyeing Mina with sulky eyes.

"Why not? I shall say they are pretty nice. I mean mostly Jeongyeon because she is the one I know the most" Dahyun says but Mina's attention was on a single word Dahyun mention so she asks "Jeongyeon?"

Sana could see the jealousy in Mina's eyes and that her ears are quite red right now.

"Yes, we have been friends since childhood. Actually she is friends with Sana, Daniel and Jihyo too. I'd like to say Nayeon too but that's another

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter