Is someone jealous?

The Teudoong Dynasty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



On the other side, things don't go well either as Jeongyeon thought it would. It's been ten minutes and she still couldn't find the courage to ask Nayeon to dance with her.

Someone suddenly pats her shoulder, movement that scares her as she takes her little knife that was attached to her belt but puts it back as fast as she took it when she realises the one who patted her was Nayeon.

"May I know what brings you here?" Her voice sounds cold or at least that's how she wants it to sound.

"May I remind you that I am the gukseon? Hence, I can come here whenever I want" Jeongyeon responds, a smirk forming on her face.

Nayeon narrows her eyes and turns around to leave but she stops when Jeongyeon says "Wait."

Without turning around, she asks "What?" but Jeongyeon doesn't answer her, instead she takes her by the wrist and drags her to the dance ring.

"What are you doing?" She opposes to it but she cant over do it since there are people around. Jeongyeon doesn't answer, not until they reach that ring dance.

Now while they are close to the Princess and are actually dancing, Jeongyeon starts "I was talking with Momo earlier and we said we shall stay close to the princess just in case anything happen. But as I didn't know anyone here and you came just in time, I thought it's the right opportunity" She smiles at Nayeon but the latter doesn't even flinch.

Instead, she says "And you decided you can do that just because? Shall I remind you how much hurt you brought into my life once again, Yoo?"

Jeongyeon stops dancing for few seconds when Nayeon reminds her people are going to get suspicious if they don't continue dancing.

And they dance in silence since Jeongyeon still didn't reply to the previous question.

"As expected" Nayeon says, breaking the silence "You are still the same person who can't embrace what she did and thinks that silence can resolve everything" She scoffs and adds "Will you just disappear again after this just because you cant handle it?"

And Jeongyeon wants to respond, she really does but the song stops just then and Nayeon finds this opportunity to leave as fast as she could from there.

Jeongyeon doesn't move as everything passed too quick but then Momo approaches her, asking her "What are you even waiting for? Follow her" and Jeongyeon doesn't need to be said two times as she runs towards the same path Nayeon took.

When Jeongyeon is gone, Princess Mina approaches Momo and Tzuyu silently "What is going on?" Mina questions, startling the two girls.

But when they realise who spoke, Momo and Tzuyu bow as fast as they could.

"Your Highness" Momo starts "We were going to stick together so we can protect-" but she is interupted by Mina's laugh "Why would I need protection from my varlet when there are so many trained people around?"

And all Momo does was to gulp 'oh, right.'

"You should take this day off and spend it with your friend" and then she gives Tzuyu a look that the latter could have swore that it could kill her.

"I am paid to stay until this feast is over so I shall not go anywhere, Princess" Momo simply says, not being aware of the tension between The Princess and her Sister.

Mina tries a forced laugh and then tells her "If that is, you do not have to worry about that. I can talk with my brother so you can take your friend out."

Momo gives her a questionable look and then turns her gaze towards Tzuyu "Do you want to go home?"

'Home?' Mina thinks 'They are even living together? Of course they are a serious thing, why wouldn't they be? They are probably together for a long time, maybe they are almost married!'

"Princess?" Momo calls her name and Mina is once again back to reality.

She just hums for Momo to continue so she does "I think we can stick around for when the feast is over as I don't really want to leave my job."

"But where is your friend?" Mina asks as she notices the other girl is not with them anymore.

"Tzuyu left to get some drinks" Momo answers and Mina figures it out that the girl probably left when she was lost in her thoughts.

"Did someone say my name?" Tzuyu suddenly says from the back "I came as fast as I could with the drinks" and then she hands a cup to Momo and then another one to Mina "I thought you might not like wine so I got some champagne instead."

The Princess once again tries to force a smile and says "Your girlfriend is really thoughtful. Thank you so much" as she takes the champagne from Tzuyu.

"Yes, she is really nice" Momo instantly says while taking a sip of wine.

Both Mina and Tzuyu are shocked at her casual response.

When Momo sees their faces, she realises what Mina just said and spits the wine out, startling them.

"My apologies, Princess, my what?" Momo asks, panicking.

Tzuyu starts laughing, finding this scene really funny as she is drinking her wine and smirks 'She definitely likes my sister, Jeongyeon was right.'

Momo then starts laughing too as she sees her sister very amused of the situation.

"May I know why are you laughing?" Mina asks politely this time, hiding her true emotions.

"With all due respect, your Highness" Tzuyu chips in, holding her smile "Momo is truly very charming and all of that but I simply cannot date my sister" and then she starts laughing again as she couldn't hold it anymore.

Upon hearing those words, Mina is pietrified and very but very embarrassed of the situation.

In that moment, Lisa approaches them and gets closer to Mina, 'too close' for Momo's opinion.

"You left us for so long, Princess" Lisa smiles at her "I think we should eat something as the time for dinner has come."

Mina tries to calm herself from earlier "I think we should" she barely says those words.

"You" Lisa suddenly says while looking at Momo "I have heard a lot of things about you."

"Good things, I hope" Momo says, her voice suddenly changed.

"Very good things actually. My people told me how much you helped the royalty but as I can see they still treat you as a simple servant" Lisa says, her voice sounding superior, bothering Momo.

Tzuyu clenches her teeth but Momo takes her hand quickly as she knows her sister is a little bit temperamental.

As Lisa sees this she adds "I didn't want to offend you but I'd like to make you a better offer."

"Being a varlet is not an offense" Momo says in response.

"I know it is not but you should think bigger and I want to give you an opportunity to work for me" Lisa says, her voice raised as if getting angry.

Mina and Tzuyu silently watch the two of them.

'There's no way in hell I am giving Momo to you' Mina thinks while hearing the offer.

Momo smirks and tries to be as polite as she could "Hearing you adress this humble servant with such reverence whelms me with awe. However there is only one way you can gain my services."

Mina gives Momo a look as if she was saying "you really don't want to go to them...right?"

"What would that be?" Lisa asks, obvisouly interested.

Momo smiles and Tzuyu relaxes as she knows exactly what Momo is going to say because Momo might not have everything she wants but one thing she has and treasures is loyalty.

"Slaying me and doing what you wish with my cadaver. For the only thing of mine you can have is my lifeless corpse" Momo says with a smile on her face, making Lisa angrier with those words and actions.

Mina is amazed as of what Momo just said and they all know what she just did there.

"You do have some courage for a simple varlet" Lisa says even though is quite obvious she is really pissed rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter