Our childhood friend

The Teudoong Dynasty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I cannot believe this happened. How did we manage to fall into his trap so easily?" Prince Daniel recalls. He is angry, he has all the rights to be.

"I am so sorry. It was" Dahyun starts but is quickly interrupted by Nayeon "No, Dahyun, no need to lie for me. It was all my fault. You know how there were two routes to come back, right? I was talking that with Dahyun when suddenly Princess Mina approached us and asked me why don't we take this route since she had never seen the places around and I accepted it without even thinking it might be dangerous. I am deeply sorry."

"Why everytime there's something dangerous happening it needs to involve my sister" Prince Daniel exclaims almost rolling his eyes in annoyance "Thanks God, Jeongyeon really sent the best disciple of her. You can send her my regards."

"Jeongyeon? You mean our childhood friend?" Nayeon says in awe "I thought none of us could reach her" She raises her right eyebrow to Dahyun "and that she disappeared without even telling us?"

Dahyun looks at Prince Daniel and he knows that he screwed up by mentioning Jeongyeon in front of Nayeon.

"It was just me, wasn't it? I was the only one who didn't know about her all these years?" They could feel how tears made their way, they could feel it in her voice "I can't believe you two hide that from me."

Nayeon turns around but right before she opens the door, Dahyun takes her by the wrist and stops her "You know why all this happened and you know you cant blame us for respecting her decision. You can be upset as much as you want but do not hate on us for trying to be by both our friend's side" She then lets go of her hand not trying to stop her anymore because Dahyun knows Nayeon needs some time alone right now but before she leaves she hears Prince Daniel "We care about you as much as we care about her, please never forget that."

"I am sorry" Prince Daniel starts "I was not aware of what I was saying. I was just too upset of what happened to think everything through."

"No, it's okay. Sooner or later she would have find out. I think it's time for them to move on already." Dahyun sighs and goes to take one bottle of wine and two glasses.

"You know they will never move on. They don't even want to."

.....

Mina, Sana, Jihyo were outside talking about what happened and on what they have to improve as well. Mina told them it was all her fault like it always is but the two other girls comfort her telling her that she should stop saying that because she didn't know this would happen.

Momo is there with them too but few meters behind watching them.

Jihyo suddenly looks at her and smiles and Momo turns her head in two seconds almost breaking her neck and Jihyo giggles at the moment "Your varlet is really cute."

"As far as I know you are married to my brother" Sana remarks, obviously teasing her.

"That doesn't mean I can't appreciate the beauty in other people, Sana" Jihyo comments.

"That is right. We can't deny that she has pretty features" Sana admits "I wonder if she is single. Do you know something about that, Sister?"

"Do I look like I am friends with her or something?" Mina says, suddenly annoyed at the question as Sana remarks "Why are you curious though? I thought you have a thing for Dahyun?"

"Sana" Jihyo starts "Do I smell some jealousy or is it just me" And they both start laughing.

"I am not jealous!" Mina says maybe too loud for her own good because Momo looks towards them clueless.

"I am not jealous" She says softer this time "why would I be?"

"I didn't even say from where I smell the jealousy but you suddenly say that" Sana giggles at the comment. As far as she knows she has never met a bigger teaser than Jihyo.

'I definitely don't like her' Mina thinks 'I dont even find her attractive. I mean she does have a pretty smile, pretty eyes and her hair seems so soft to touch and no, no, no stop tell them already that you don't even find her attractive' but before Mina could say something at that and defend herself, Nayeon slams the door of Prince Daniel's room and walks faster to leave the garden "Where are you headed? Nayeon? Are you okay?" Jihyo screams and all of them go to chase her.

"Nayeon" Mina screams too "Everything alright? Please w-" But she doesn't get to finish her words when Momo suddenly pushes her onto the ground "What is wrong with you?" Mina screams but then she sees Momo running after someone and Nayeon stops in her tracks and goes to help Momo.

"What was that?" Sana asks bewildered.

"I dont know. It passed so quckly. I think Momo just saved Mina from that arrow" Jihyo responds while handing her hand to help Mina get up.

"Shall we go and announce my brother?" Sana recommends.

"Yes but first we shall take Mina to a safe place."

....

"Where did he go?" Nayeon screams from behind.

"I don't know, I think he went on south, I will go after him and bring him back" Momo screams back to her "You go and take the princesses to a safe place for now."

Nayeon stops 'This girl is insane, she has a speed I haven't seen since Jeong...yeon'. She stops in her tracks when thinking about her, anger floods all over her veins but she calms herself soon enough to go back and keep the princesses safe.

.....

After some minutes, Momo comes back but no track of the one who shot the arrow.

"What happened?" The Prince asks them.

"We were attacked right in our garden. You have to do something about this!" Jihyo says it in the calmest yet angriest way Momo has ever heard.

"Did you catch the culprit?" Nayeon questions.

"I did but he already took poison so I couldnt find out who sent him" Momo responds.

"But I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter