A promise

The Teudoong Dynasty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The events of the dynasty were quite soothing for the past five years. For the king, however, there is still a place left where it seems he can not longer bring peace: the DTNA Fortress. It feels as if there is another leader, even though he is the true heir over the whole dynasty due to the bravery of the former King, his father, who united all the territories under the name of Teudoong Dynasty. It all happened because of a promise, a promise that is still chasing him even now, a promise that turned into a mistake and then into an ordeal for him and his family, but mostly for her. Mostly for the youngest Princess.

When The King hears the news, he rushes to the Princess room, not letting her know through her varlet that he is coming and not even bothering to knock.

"I really can not believe you got assailed once again and this time they even managed to leave scars on your arms and legs" King Daniel vociferates, pointing on Mina's scars, enraged at the situation, a situation that he is well aware he created in the first place.

He calms down when he sees Mina is not as hurt as he thought she would be and slowly approaches her. He starts caressing her hair like he always used to do when she was young and got into trouble.

"At least they did not leave a scar on my precious face" Princess Mina says, a small smile forming on her face. "I am safe now, my dear brother so you shall not worry too much about me" She takes his hands and adds "Also I hope you did not tell anything about this to your wife or our sister because

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter