My princess

The Teudoong Dynasty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

But Jeongyeon stops once she sees Momo is trying to get up, shocking everyone.

"How is she not dead? She just got hit in the heart" is heard all over the place.

Jeongyeon runs to her and helps her "Are you not human?"

Momo slightly laughs at her friend's comment "You thought you are going to get rid of me just like that?"

The Royale Family is gathered around her, some congratulating her, others asking if she is okay.

A scream is heard from behind. Lisa's scream.

"How are you even alive? I never miss" she says while spitting some blood.

All the attention is drawn to Momo, obviously curious of how she is still breathing.

Momo smiles, taking something out of her tshirt.

"The penguin..." Mina says, a tear falling.

"My penguin" Momo says, while collapsing.

...

"Sire, pardon my insolence, but would not the most important factor to consider be Her Highness Princess Mina's wishes?" Momo finally speaks.

The Prince looks at her sister and then back to Momo "We appreciate your words but this competition had strict rules so it has to go according to them."

Momo sighs "This doesn't mean Mina has to marry someone she might not like just because of your reputation."

They are all silenced by her words, moment where Chaeyoung intervenes and takes her hand.

Princess Mina is the first one to give out a laugh, locking her eyes with Momo's "I know you don't want to be part of the Royale Family and you did all of this because of your job but you knew this would happen after all."

Momo laughs mockingly "It is true my dream never was to be part of The Royals but I am not talking about that" she looks at the Princess, blushing "I am talking about love."

The tension is felt in the room. Mina seems pissed off by Momo's words. Was she really the only one who thought there is something between them?

Dahyun sees that and takes Sana's hand motioning with her head that she should speak.

Sana understands it, takes a deep breath and says "Then how about you get some time with my sister before marriage and decide after that?"

"No" The Prince is quick to say "This marriage will happen no matter what. I can't expose my sister to them again, not even when Lisa is captured."

He takes few steps towards Momo, loosing his grip on Jihyo's hand "You said you would do anything to protect my sister so you shall keep that promise."

"And I will" Momo shyly says "but I also don't want her to marry me just because of this competition."

"And who are you to decide that for her?" Sana blurts out, her tone a little too angry.

Momo flinches and Mina takes Sana's hand int

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter