The final match

The Teudoong Dynasty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo is now on her way to the match, her hands are trembling and her heart is beating faster than usual.

"What's going on with you, Momo? You have never been like this" She whispers to herself.

"I knew there is something going on with you" Momo freezes in her spot but it feels like she remembers how to breathe again, her hands stopped from trembling but well, her heart is beating even faster when she hears that voice "You have imaginary friends and I just caught you talking to them!"

Momo turns around and starts laughing "Do I smell some jealousy?"

"Jealousy?" Mina scoffs "I have real friends" she says while sticking her tongue out at Momo.

"For a princess" Momo teasingly smiles at her "you do have some questionable actions."

The Princess rolls her eyes, crossing her arms "Look who's talking."

"Compared to your Highness, I am just a simple varlet so I don't know what you were expecting."

"Varlet" Mina mocks her "as if you are not a fake one."

'Wow. I think it is the first time a varlet is actually impressed by the amount of money they receive. No wonder you settled yourself so low.' Mina remembers her words and starts laughing.

Momo looks at her confused "See, questionable."

"Nothing, nothing, I just remembered why were you so impressed by the amount a money a varlet receives" Mina speaks up and Momo just laughs at that, remembering clearly those words.

But Momo doesn't know what to say to that so she just stares at her in silence and Mina, well, does the same.

After few seconds, Mina notices something and takes few steps towards Momo, action that makes the latter nervous.

"You are wearing the necklace I gave you" Mina takes the end of the necklace, which is a little penguin, on her hand "But you said you threw it away as it was and I quote "too ugly for your sense of fashion."

Momo blushes but quickly takes the necklace from Mina's hand and hides it back into her shirt.

"Oh, Your Higness, with all due respect, please shut up" Momo rolls her eyes at her.

The Princess laughs at her choices of words and takes two steps closer to Momo, their bodies almost touching "I would gladly love it if you shut me yourself"

Mina gets a little susprised but her own boldness and Momo... Momo feels her hands sweating, her knees weaker than usual and her soul feels like it wants to leave her body.

But it feels that Momo's luck is on her side this time as they hear the sounds that indicates the start of the finals.

"I have to go now" Momo quickly says while distancing herself from The Princess, the warmth that she felt earlier being replaced with a cold one.
'I am sorry but it has to be like this ... I shall keep my focus on the fight.'

Mina pouts at her actions, diverting her eyes to her left, a blush creeping on her cheeks and Momo sees it all before leaving.

"I am actually interested in 2 or 3 people so i hope Lisa doesn't win this match... they wouldn't be able to even have chance" Mina decides to say, words that were out just to see Momo's reaction.

Momo pouts, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter