Head in a box

The Teudoong Dynasty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Princess Mina thought she can have her afternoon beauty sleep now that her brother left, she was totally wrong. 

Not long after King Daniel left, her older sister came into her room like a hurricane. 

"Why did you go there when I told you so many times that it is dangerous?" Princess Sana cried out not even bothering to greet her sister "They even managed to leave scars on your legs and arms. Next thing we see is your head in a box in front of our door" She takes a proper look at Mina's injuries, tears falling slowly "My sweet little sister." 

"Good afternoon to you too, Sister. What is it with you and Daniel? Both exaggerating and not to mention ... using the same exact words" Princess Mina sighs, burrying herself deeper into the green soft pillow. 

"No wonder you two share the same blood" She continues, while getting out of bed, now facing her Sister. Princess Mina smiles at her, trying to reassure her that everything is fine and she is well enough for Sana not to worry. 

"Stop smiling at me like that" Sana narrows her eyes, obviously pissed "Not even that charming smile of yours will make me go easy on you, please try to be more cautious on this situation." 

The air suddenly changes because Princess Sana is really upset so Mina knows she needs to be serious in moments like these. No more jokes. 

"Our brother made sure of that do not worry, Sister. It is prohibited for me to leave our palace starting today" Mina rolls her eyes and lets her body fall back to her bed "not until he finds me proper guards anyway." 

"How did you find out about it so fast anyways?" Princess Mina questions. 

"You think something like this would not reach my ears?" Princess Sana answers raising her eyebrow, obviosly irritated. 

"Fair enough." 

After few minutes of silence, Princess Sana sighs and slowly approaches her Sister "So how are you feeling? Did it hurt? Are you hurt right now? Do you need something? I can always call the doctor or maybe do you need some water? Food? How about some fries with ketchup? I know they are your favorite." 

'And now this is the Sana i know ' Mina thinks. 

"Everything is fine, Sister" Mina says giggling "But I do need one thing though." 

"What is it? Anything for you" Sana says, a little too excited. 

"You just interrupted my beauty sleep so if you perhaps can go and I don't know meet with The General or something would be really great right now" Mina says giggling. 

At that, Sana rolls her eyes but blushes at the comment. "You never change, little Princess" She kisses her sister's cheek and proceeds to leave the room. 

"And you are, as always, easy to tease" Mina smiles and closes her eyes. 

.... 

When Princess Sana was heading to her chamber, she sees someone who is rushing towards Mina's room. At that appearan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter