The big day

The Teudoong Dynasty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo is, as always, accompanying the Princess for a walk at night. Not that much lately though since she was secretly training with Jeongyeon. She also doesn't seem to know why Mina brings her when she has so many people around. 

"Momo? Why are you not answering?" Mina asks once again, snapping Momo back to reality. 

"Yes, Your Highness? What shall I help you with?" Momo finally answers. 

"Where are you right now? Because you are clearly not here on earth with me" The Princess says, her tone irritated by the fact that Momo doesn't pay attention to her. 

"I apologize to you. I was thinking about" Momo pauses I was thinking about you, now with what shall I continue this phrase? 

Around five seconds passed and Momo still didnt say anything "Whatever. I don't care anyways, but I would like if you pay attention to me from now on. At least do that after you left me walk alone the previous nights" Mina says while turning her back to Momo but the latter is fast to come right in front of her, stopping Mina. 

"I was thinking about you" Momo whispers but loud enough for Mina to hear. 

The Princess blushes at the statment, she definitely didn't expect her to say that. 

"W- what?" but she also didn't expect herself to stutter like this. 

Now Momo is the one who turns her back and walks away because she feels like her heart will escape from her chest upon seeing Mina's blush. She is internally scolding herself for speaking hear thoughts. 

Momo is still walking without answering the previous question, Mina slowly following her behind. 

"Why do you always bring me with you? You have so many people around you so why do you always choose to take a walk with the varlet?" Momo finally asks. 

The Princess sighs, finally catching Momo and walking right beside her. 

"I shall be honest with you as you were previously and I will tell you why" Mina smiles softly, taking Momo's hand in her own and looking in her eyes "You... you bring me peace." 

Momo returns the smile, a blush creeping on her cheeks. She doesn't know why but she slowly takes Mina's hand and kisses her and then proceeds on walking again, their hands interwined "Then let's walk for as long as you want, Princess." 

They had been walking for about an hour, talking and telling random stories but now is time for them to go back because tomorrow is an important day and they really need good sleep, especially Momo. 

Momo accompanies Mina to her room and once they arrive she bows to her "Good night, Princess" and turns around to leave. 

But Mina catches her by the wrist, stopping her "Wait." 

Momo turns to face her, confused. 

The Princess looks for something on her right pocket and when she finally finds it, she smiles. 

"Here" She places the object in Momo's hand "I made it the other days" and she rushes to her room, leaving Momo dumbfolded behind. 

"I know you are probably thinking why I gave you something but I really wanted to show you that I do care about my people no matter their statute" Mina says from inside her room. 

Momo is still in shock and a blushing mess. She doesn't say anything, she just stares at the handmade necklace with a penguin charm that Mina made for her. 

"It doesn't match my style" Momo finally says. 

'You are really dumb Momo, how can you say something like that when she made this for you? It probably took her hours.' Momo internally scolds herself. 

The Princess burst out laughing "I know, but you can still treasure it, right?" 

Momo nods even though Mina can't see her "You are not that bad, after all." 

Mina laughs again "Good night, Momo." 

"Sleep well, Princess."

.....

It's finally the big day. The start of the competition.

....and Momo is late.

'Mina and her stupid necklace' she thinks while holding Mina's precious necklace in her left hand 'Of course I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter