Don't forget the name

The Teudoong Dynasty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It will be in two weeks starting today" Momo hears Prince Daniel from outside.

"Isn't that too early?" Dahyun and Sana say at the same time. They look at each and laugh, startling the Prince.

"What's wrong with these two?" Prince Daniel asks looking at Mina and Jihyo.

"What do you mean what is wrong with them? Are you blind?" Jihyo teases him knowing he is the only one who didn't figure out what is actually going on between the two girls.

"He probably is" Mina intervenes "he probably thinks his dearest friend shall always be single and never leave his side."

"You mean my friend is courting my sister?" He asks. He was actually not that surprised now thinking of the many awkward things that he saw. For example when she gave flowers to Sana all of the sudden or when she always eats her breakfast and dinner with her. Then it hits him and it all makes sense.

"Anyway, we shall prepare the feast for the competition in few day and we can invite most of the possible participants so we can have a view on our rivals. Because I need to count on finding their weekness so our people will win this competition and wont force Mina onto marriage without her consent. Of course, if she shall decide on marrying the person who is going to win the competition then I won't be against it since the rules are made like that" Kang Daniel says. He has hopes that this competition shall not be won by the one who's scared the most.

"I almost think everyone is safe on letting Mina decide except the person that got you into all of this. And there are huge chances for her to win because we know how powerful her moves are..." Dahyun steps in and sadly admits the truth everyone was avoiding.

"Lalisa Manoban" Mina quietly says but not quiet enough for Momo not to hear so the latter makes a note not to forget that name.

"We used to be good friends in our childhood" She puts a sad smile on her face as she was thinking about those times.

"Until her family decided to betray ours and basically stabbed you in the back when she decided to follow them" Sana says, her voice colder that gives Momo goosebumps hearing it.

Mina stand there in silence, her head down. It almost feels like she is about to cry so Jihyo goes to her and caress her back "What happened was not your fault, Mina" She says, knowing quite well why the Princess reacted like that. She always thinks it is her fault.

Sana quickly changes at hearing that and goes straight to her "I didn't mean to make you feel guilty, Sister. I was just expressing my feelings towards her. If she had not betrayed you, we wouldn't be here. It is not your fault in any case" Sana takes her hands and places a kiss on her knuckles "You did not deserve what she did and by far you do not deserve what she is doing right now."

"And I am going to make sure neither her nor her allies will make it, not even until the finals" The Prince says and Dahyun nods at him in understanding.

.....

On her way to the room, Mina decides to take a walk in the garden before going to sleep.

"I want to have a moment by myself" Mina adresses as she takes her way to the garden.

"Don't you think it is dangerous to walk alone at night?" Nayeon intervenes "Even if it's in your own garden you saw what happened last time."

She suddenly goes to Momo and takes her hand "Then the varlet will accompany me."

"How can a varlet protect you?" Nayeon asks, trying not to be suspicious.

"As long as I remember she did last time" Mina says amused "And I trust you, you will watch over me from distance anyways. All I need is some space for myself, Nayeon. I know you understand me."

Nayeon does understand her but she is scared for her. She takes a look at Momo and the latter nods at her as of saying 'I cant handle it' and as of what she had seen in her, she remembers that Jeongyeon traines her so she agrees "Fine, but if there is any problem, you shall call me without a second thought."

Mina nods and proceeds on her walk with Momo, forgetting completly that she is still holding the latter hand not until Momo starts giggling.

"I just remembered when you told me not to touch you as if you were some cristal ready to broke of someone else's touch" Momo laughs when she remembers that day so Mina lets go of her hand and blushes "You will never forget about that moment, will you?"

"Shall I?" Momo asks curious.

"You might. Why would you bother remembering moments about us?" Mina asks in a way that she herself is wondering if it's teasing or not.

'Am I finally going insane or did she just tease me?' Momo thinks.

"I like to remember moments that were funny." Momo simply answers.


After few seconds of silence Momo speaks again "Why? Did you forget those moments already?"

'I feel like I was thinking about them way too much actually' Mina wants to say but she instead answers with "Of course. I don't want to fullfill my space with useless memories."

Momo pouts at that and Mina wants to reconsider her words but stops and looks at the sky and hears a voice inside her that tells her 'Even if your brother says to be fine because his people are going to win this competition, you know how powerful Lisa actually is. And if you have to marry her soon, you don't want to involve yourself in a romantic...thing with your varlet'  and she nods to herself, trying to bury whatever feelings she has towards Momo.

Momo sees that and an awkward feeling runs through her veins like she understood exactly what Mina was thinking 'I will win this competition for you. I shall promise that'.

"Do you still want to walk around or shall we head to your room, Princess?" Momo asks coldly this time.

"I think we shall return since it's getting late" Mina says, observing how Momo has changed her way of talking so when they arrive to her room, before closing the door, Mina says "Thank you... and I am sorry you had to stay overtime to accompany me even if that is not your job to do but Nayeon's."

"I except a raise on my next salary for this" Momo jokes and winks at her, regretting her action instantly so she turns around and goes ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter