You are cute when you are pissed off

The Teudoong Dynasty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Momo wakes up because of the heat and wants to take off her shirt.

"You need help?" Mina nonchalantly says.

But Mina blushes the next second when Momo answers "From the Princess herself? Would be such an honor."

"ert" Mina says while helping Momo.

"Want to see what a ert is?"

Mina opened to talk but it's interupted by Sana's words "Momo, how about a walk? Wouldn't that make you feel better?"

Mina looks at Sana as if she wanted to kill her with her eyes.

Sana looks at her as if saying what's the problem?

"Dear Sister, can't you see that Momo is shirtless?" Mina finally questions her.

"And?" Sana says clueless "She can't take a walk because of that?"

"I can" Momo suddenly says.

A walk would be really great for her thoughts.

"But I can't join, I have only few minutes free" Mina says, obviously pissed off that she can't have some moments alone with Momo.

"We can go the both of us, Princess Sana" Momo decides to ignore Mina "Just wait outside so I can get ready."

Princess Sana does as Momo says but not before saying "Nice abs by the way" to which Momo blushes.

Mina rolls her eyes.

"I need to clear my thoughts before a fight so that's why I took your Sister's offer" Momo decides to speak, not even questiong the fact that Mina is still there when she is clearly dressing up.

"I didnt ask" Mina says, obviously pissed off.

"I am answering voluntary" Momo laughs "You are cute when you are pissed off."

And they stay like that in silence for few seconds, both of them shocked by Momo's words.

"Anyways" Momo looks around her tent, finding a painting "look what a nice painting" her voice trembling.

"Momo, are you coming or not?" They hear Sana screaming from outside.

Once she hears that, Momo rushes out of the tent, leaving Mina behind.

"What was that, Momo?" Momo whispers to herself but Sana still hears her "What was what?"

"Nothing" Momo motions with her hand "Let's go."

"Wait" Sana says "How come you let my sister inside when you were changing?"

Momo freezes but quickly gets back to her usual posture, grabs Sana's hand and takes her for a walk "I think you already know why."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter