Seoul

There's Always A Goodbye

 

- HaEun POV -
 
"Oops, I'm so sorry!" the girl said and she lowered her head. 
 
I looked at her and she seemed vaguely familiar. Then just as she was about to close the door, I remembered. Jeong ____.
 
"____!" I called out. She froze and looked up slowly.
 
She studied my face for a while before she finally spoke. "HaEun?" she asked softly.
 
I put on a smile and said, "Hey! Long time no see, ____."
 
She smiled widely and ran up and hugged me tightly. I slowly put my hand on her shoulder.
 
 
- Your POV -
I can't believe I found HaEun again! After talking a little, I found out that she actually lived in the same area that my new house was going to be at. She was on her way back home from a vacation she and her family took. After the plane landed, we exchanged numbers and made plans to hang out tomorrow.
 
There was something different about her though. Like she was hiding something... Oh well. I shook the thought away. 
 
-
After settling into the new house, JungWoo and I went to the mall to kill some time.
 
Even though we spent two hours shopping, I only bought one thing and it wasn't even for me. I saw a suit that would be perfect for my dad so I just had to get it. It was pretty expensive though. Oh well, he did give me a credit card.
 
JungWoo was complaining that he was hungry so we went to the food court.
 
I walked over to order some food. The food was taking a while so I set down my shopping bag under the counter and leaned on the wall waiting. 
 
Finally the food was done. As I was getting some napkins, a tall guy was ordering food next to me. He then turned around really fast and knocked down my drink into my bag.
 
Me and him both stared at the bag for a moment.
 
"Mianhae!! I didn't mean too!" he said loudly.
 
I glared at him, "Hey! I just bought that too! You owe me $200!" I yelled at him.
 
"Bwoh?! I don't have that much money on me!" he said.
 
"Too bad. That suit was for my dad!" I told him.
 
"Man, why did you have to buy something so expensive? WHat's wrong with just buying him a goldfish or something?" he whined.
 
Suddenly the manager came out and yelled over the counter. "Hey! Stop being to loud, I'm going to-," he stopped mid sentence and stared at the guy.
 
"Yah! What are you doing here?" he asked the guy, annoyed.
 
"Oh hey uncle!" he said and smiled innocently. It was kinda cute. Wait a minute, don't think like that! This punk still owes you money, remember??
 
I just rolled my eyes. "I'm just ordering food for the guys," he continued.
 
"Don't try to act so innocent," his uncle said. He turned and looked at me, "Is this guy bothering you?" he asked. I looked at the tall boy. He was shaking his head furiously. I sighed and turned back to his uncle and shook my head. "Ok then, if he does though, just tell me, arraso?" He said, I nodded and smiled.
 
As soon as his uncle was gone, he walked away quickly.
 
"Yah!" I yelled again, "Get back here! I'm not done with you!" He looked back. I heard him curse under his breath. "Look, I told you I don't have the-"
 
He stopped and studied my face. His eyes then widened. What is this weirdo staring at? "What?" I asked irritated.
 
"Omo! You look like...." he said but then stopped. "No, it can't be." He mummbled to himself. 
 
"Whatever. You still owe me." I said harshly.
 
His whole face then lit up, like he suddenly got an idea. "Umm, wait right here, I'll be back!" he said and ran away.
 
"Wait!" I yelled after him, but he was too far to hear me.
 
"Aish, that bastard." I said.
 
I looked at my watch and decided to wait like he had told me.
 
-
About ten minutes later, he showed up again and dragged another guy behind him.
 
"DongWoon, let me go! Where are you taking me?!" The other guy said. He was just as good looking as the guy named DongWoon. Hold up, DongWoon? The DongWoon that was like a bro to me? Nah, it can't be the DongWoon that was the shortest one out of the group. It definitely couldn't be the one that had the chubby cheeks and the one that spilled milk all over my brand new shoes in fifth grade...Could it?
 
 
---------------------------------------------
Dun Dun Duun...Lol, I fail.
You all should already know the answer!
Well, here's another chapter! I feel so accomplished :D
Eh, it's short but hey, it's an update right? Haha.
Anyways, keep commenting please (:
<3