Lies

There's Always A Goodbye

- Your POV -

So many emotions. I feel like crying. I also feel like riping someone's throat off. How am I going to get her back? I want everyone to see the pain that deserves.

Why am I so sure? I've never even been in a fight before, so I'm not sure how this is going to work out. I thought for a while and I came up with an idea.

I'm going to mess with her for a bit. She still doesn't know that I know the real her, and I want to keep it that way for now.

- Kikwang POV -

I looked at ____ again. She looks like she could kill someone any second now.

"____, please don't think of doing anything you're going to regret." I said, but I know that she probably has a plan already.

"Trust me oppa, I won't regret a thing," she said, gritting her teeth. "I gotta go home now guys." She picked up her bag and stood back up.

"____, don't even think about going to HaEun," Junhyung warned.

"Yeah, she's not worth the risk of you getting hurt," said HyunSeung. They knew her just as well as I did.

"I'm sorry oppas, but I can't make any promises," she said. I sighed.

"What do you have in mind?" Yoseob asked. "Dont worry, you will find out soon," she said.

I guess I cant change her mind now. When she makes herself a goal, she always manages to succed. I guess the only way to protect her now is to be with her as much as I can. That 
way I can make sure she doesn't get hurt.

"I'm going to go with you." I said and got up.

"No oppa, you can't," she started, "I have to do this on my own. And besides, I won't do anything until tomorrow. Right now I really have to go home."

"Alright fine," I said. "Bye oppas, and Woonie!" she said and ran away.

As soon as I couldn't see her anymore, I grabbed my keys and walked quickly to my car.

"Hyung, where are you going?" asked DongWoon.

"I'm going to follow ____," I said bluntly. "But why?" he asked, "Noona said she wasn't going to HaEun."

I shook my head, "Do you really think ____, of all people will back down that easily?" I was waiting for his answer.

"You're right, hyung," and with that, I drove the way to ____'s house. I spotted her walking on the sidewalk, so I slowed down and drove at a distance. I kept my eyes on her the whole way there and it turns out I was wrong, she really did just go home.

I sighed in relief and drove back to the others.

- Your POV -

I was walking home and since I know kikwang very well, I knew he was in his car right behind me. Heh, so he doesn't trust me. Smart boy.

Since I knew he was still following, I went straight home. I took out my phone and sent a text to haeun.

From: ____
To: HaEun

I need to talk to you. Meet me at the coffee shope in ten minutes.

From: HaEun
to: ____

Ok.

I smirked and as soon as I knew Kikwang left, I walked outside, towards the coffee shop.

[at the coffee shop]

Right when I walked in, I heard HaEun's voice. "Listen ____, I'm sorry that I acted so weird at the park," she said.

Ugh! I just want to strangle her right now. She is so fake! I controlled myself and put on a forced smile. "Its ok, I completely understand." I said.

She looked shocked that I forgave her so easily. "Ok.... So what did you want to 
talk to me about then?" she asked. "Oh I just wanted to tell you that kikwang wants to go on a date with you tomorrow," I said, trying to say those words without disgust.

Her eyes widened immediatly. "W-what?! Seriously?!" she said, wait no, screamed.

"Yep. He said to meet him on the roof of the guy's apartment. He decorated it and everything. It should be very romantic. "I said and smiled. Hah, who's being played now, ?

"Oh my gosh! Ahhhh!" she yelled, then stopped all of a sudden. "Wait, why are you the one telling me this? Why doesn't Kikwang just do it?" she asked, looking skeptical.

Oh , what do I do?

"Umm, he's....Shy..."
Oh gosh, Kikwang is anything BUT shy!

She seemed to have believed me because she let it go.

Err, that was close.

"Wow, and I thought he liked you, but what was I thinking. He likes me instead!"

Oh hell no. She didn't just say that. "What are you trying to say?" I asked, narrowing my eyes on her.

She froze, then looked at me. "It's just that I knew he wouldn't like...YOUR style of women. Don't take it personally though ____, I know you like him and all, but he only thinks of you as a friend," she said.

"And what exactly is MY style?!" I could feel my anger rising. Uh-oh, get a grip ____. Just wait until tomorrow. "I mean, I don't like Kikwang like that. He is only my best friend." I said and smiled, somewhat.

"Good. Now I'm going to go shopping for something nice to wear for my Kwangie!" she said, "Do you want to come with?"

"No it's ok." I said immediatly. I didn't want to be around her anymore. I'm pretty sure I would end up killing her if I stay with her any longer.

"Ok, well I'm leaving now," she said.

She stood up and hugged me, "Thanks for telling me, you're such a good friend."

It took me all of my strength not to stab her back with the fork in my hand. But oh how I wanted to.

I patted her back and then she walked out of the cafe.

Throughout the whole time in the cafe, my phone was vibrating every five minutes. I know exactly who was calling and texting me.

I looked at my phone.

17 new text messages.
10 missed calls.

Eleven of the messages were from Kikwang. The rest were from the other guys. Five of the calls were from Kikwang again, and the there was five from each of the guys.

I sighed. What overprotective friends I have.

I called Kikwang.

He answered on the second ring.

"Yobesayo?! ____! Where are you? Why didn't you pick up or answer any of my messages?" 
He said that all in one breath.

I laughed.
"I'm sorry oppa, I'm at home. I was just taking a nap. Geez, calm down."

"Liar! I called and asked JungWoo if you were home and he said you weren't!"

"Fine, I went to the cafe."

"You were with HaEun weren't you?!"

"Yeah."

"I thought I told you not to go!"

"Sorry."

"Aish, do you know how worried we were?!"

"I'm sorry oppa, tell the others I'm ok."

"Ok, fine. What did you say to her? And what did she say to you?!"

"Nothing. Don't worry Kwangie, I'm done with her."

"Really? I don't believe you. Promise me you won't see her again."

"I can't."

"Why not?!"

"'Cause I made plans with her tomorrow."

"What?! You forgave her?"

"Nope."

"Grr! Don't go."

"I have to."

"Fine, then I'm going too!"

"Ok."

"I'll see you tomorrow then."

"Yeah, bye."

"Bye!"

I smiled.
Wow, our conversations were always like this. We are completely opposite from each other.

I thought back to my conversation with HaEun. 
Maybe I did like him a little, but she was probably right about him only liking me as a friend.

I can't believe I'm listening to HaEun out of all people. 
-sighs- Whatever.

***********************************************************

Hello! So, this chapter is pretty boring, 
but the next chapter should be more interesting...Maybe...
Anyways, thank you to my lovely comments and subscribers!
<3