Happy reunion...?

There's Always A Goodbye

- Your POV -

"DongWoon, stop pulling me, you know I can't walk that fast.!" I yelled a the hyper boy.

"Sorry noona!" he said and slowed down a little. Ten seconds later, he started walking faster again. -__-

We turned a corner and he fell backwards, causing me to go down with him. He had bumped into a guy with blonde hair. The guy also fell back.

"Oww! Oh, I'm sorry noona!" DongWoon said, as him and DooJoon oppa helped me up.
"It's ok DongWoon, It didn't even hurt." I said, giving him a reassuring smile.

"Yeah, but it hurt me!" the blonde haired guy said.
"You should be apoligizing to me, Woonie!"

"Oh, sorry hyung." DongWoon said.

Wait a minute, they know each other? 
I gave DongWoon a puzzled look.

"Oh yeah, hyung, don't you remember who this is?" he asked the guy.

Blondie came up to me and stared at my face. He was close, too close.

"AHHH! ____!!" he suddenly yelled, making my ears hurt a little. He then hugged me and started jumping up and down.
Wow, and I thought DongWoon was hyper.

When I lived in Seoul, there was only one boy more hyper than DongWoon. It was Yoseob.

As soon as I realized it was him, I started jumping along with him and said, "Yoseob oppa!"

"Yay! You remember me!" he said, finally letting go.

Then, out of nowhere, three other guys came up to us and looked confused.

"Hey guys, guess who came back." said DooJoon oppa, nodding towards me.

"who is this?" asked one of the guys who had a mohawk. So if this is the whole gang, I bet I could name them all.

So, the guy who spoke is most definatly JunHyung oppa.
He didn't look that different.

The guy next to him is probably HyunSeung oppa.
I could tell because of his eyes.

Finally, the guy who was behind them was my kwangie.
I stared at him the longest, and he stared right back. 
We were just standing there, holding each other's gazes.

"It's ____! Remember?!" Yoseob said.

"Really? You look so different ____!" said HyunSeung, who hugged me.

"She doesn't look different at all, its just you." JunHyung said, hugging me after HyunSeung did.

"Oh yeah? Then how come you didn't know who she was at first?" HyunSeung said sticking his toungue out at JunHyung oppa.

"Aish, just shut up, before I cut that toungue of yours off!" JunHyung threatened.

"Yah, don't threaten me! I'm still your hyung!"

"Only by like three months!" JunHyung said, rolling his eyes.

I smiled, these two were always fighting.

My smile quickly vanished when I heard what Kikwang said.

"Why are you guys so happy? You forgave her already?" he asked them, staring at me coldly.

"Hyung don't be mean, aren't you happy she came back?" DongWoon asked.

"Yeah, what's your problem Kikwang?" asked JunHyung.

I just stared at him, feeling my heart drop.

- KiKwang POV -

I can't believe she came back...

Damnit, I don't know if I should be happy or sad right now.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I was definatly happy to see her, but seeing her again

makes me mad that she left in the first place.

Aish, what should I do??

As soon as I saw the guys all happy to see her, it made me jealous that they were

able to forgive her so easily. 
I wanted to, but I just couldn't. 
She broke my heart when she left.

"Why are you guys so happy? You forgave her already?" I said all of a sudden. 
I didn't mean to say it so coldly.

"Hyung don't be mean, aren't you happy she came back?" DongWoon asked.

"Yeah, what's your problem Kikwang?" asked JunHyung.

"No, what's YOUR problem ____?!" I yelled, I didn't even know what I was saying

anymore, I guess everything that was bottled up in my head just escaped from my mouth.

"You are the one who left us! Why? You didn't even say goodbye! You think you could just come back and make everything Ok again? You think I would forgive you that easily? Well, you're wrong." I said, feeling sorry, and hurt at the same time.

I could see the hurt on her face too.
Tears were coming out of her eyes, and that made me regret saying what I did.

Not knowing what to do, I just said, "Forget it," and walked towards the exit of the mall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh snap, Kikwang!
I'm sorry for making him so mean here!
Please don't kill me! >.<
Hehe, so anyways, this chapter is very short, 
so I will make the next one longer!
Thanks for the comments & Subscribers! 
Getting at least one new one after
each chapter makes me happy!
I love you! ^^