HaEun

There's Always A Goodbye

 

- Yoseob POV -
That scary girl is back. HaEun. I Dont like her at all, and neither does DongWoon. 
 
I want to tell ____ and the others that she is evil...but I cant. 
 
- Flashback -
"DongWoon, go back to the gym with me! I forgot something." I said after we had just finished with PE. 
 
"Ok hyung." he said. After I got what I needed, we walked passed the girls locker room and heard familiar voices tallking. 
 
"____ is so stupid." I heard. I knew that voice too. It was HaEun. 
Me and DongWoon looked at each other at the same time. 
 
We stood there and continued eavsdropping. "She still doesnt know that I am only using her to get closer to kikwang."
 
My jaw dropped. I looked at DongWoon again and saw that he had the same expression as me. 
"You heard that too right??" I asked, making sure I didnt hear wrong.
 
I turned back around and right infront of me stood HaEun with a glare on her face.
 
"What did you hear?!" she asked.
 
"We heard enough to tell ____!" I said, and me and DongWoon started walking towards the exit.
 
We were almost there when she ran up and blocked it.
 
"You're not going to tell her anything!" she yelled.
 
"Oh yeah? And why not?" I asked, "She and the others deserve to know that you aren't that innocent, you're just a ."
 
She looked beyond pissed. Then she managed to calm herself and smiled. That smile sent chills throughout my whole body.
 
"I swear, if she finds out about this, I will make all three of your lives miserable. And if that's not enough for you, I will break your friendship apart. Trust me, ____ will believe anything I say because she is so naive and stupid." she said, smirking.
 
That made me clench my fists. I just wanted to strangle her right there.
 
"Don't talk about ____ like that!" DongWoon shouted and ran up to her. I grabbed his hand before anything happened and looked down.
 
"Alright, we won't tell her, but if you ever hurt her, you will definatly regret it." I said, glaring at the floor, not wanting to see her face.
 
"Hyung, we have to tell ____!" DongWoon said as soon as we walked out the gym.
 
"Did you not hear anything she just said?!" I asked, the words coming out louder than I meant.
 
"But hyung-" he started.
 
"No! This stays between you me and her, arraso?" I asked him.
 
He hesitated but nodded slowly.
 
- End of FLashback -
Ok, so that was when we were only 7th graders, but I know she meant every word. I bet she still hasn't changed one bit. 
 
After ____ left that year, she still tried to be around us. At first the guys were ok with it, but then she got too clingy to them, especially Kikwang.
 
It got to the point where we just couldn't stand her anymore. We tried to ignore her and she got the hint and slowly backed off. We haven't heard from her since our freshman year in highschool, but now, the witch is back.
 
 
- Your POV -
"HaEun!" I said and waved.
 
She smiled and came up to me. "Hey ____! Hey guys." 
 
I looked at the guys and they didn't seem too happy to see her. 
 
"Oh, hi HaEun..." Kikwang said slowly.
 
Well, this is awkward.
 
"Umm, Junhyung, is the food ready?" I asked, trying to break the akward silence.
 
"It would be if these too punks would stop eating everything!" he replied refering to DongWoon and HyunSeung.
 
"Do you want me to help?" asked HaEun.
 
I think I just saw Yoseob roll his eyes. What was wrong with him?
 
"No, I'm fine." said JunHyung.
 
"Ok then..." she said.
 
"Uh, Yoseob, I need to talk to you." I said.
 
He nodded and we walked over to the playground.
 
"What is it ____?" he asked sitting on the swing.
 
"WHat's up with you and HaEun?" I asked.
 
He stared at the ground and mummbled something I couldn't hear.
 
 
- Kikwang POV -
"Uh, Yoseob, I need to talk to you." ____ said.
 
I watched as they walked over to the playground. I was about to follow when someone grabbed my arm. It was HaEun.
 
Ugh, I though we got rid of her a while ago. She is so annoying.
 
"Oppa, where are you going?" she asked.
 
I sighed, "I'm going to the playground with Yoseob and ____."
 
She frowned. "But oppa, they are talking, I think Yoseob likes her."
 
I looked at her.
 
"How would you know?" I asked.
 
"Because Yoseob told me." she said.
 
What?! Yoseob likes ____?
 
But wait, what she told me didn't add up. 
 
Why would Yoseob ever tell her something like that? He hated her.
 
I was about to ask her that, but she was gone.
 
Wait, why am I even getting upset? I thought I was over her when she left. 
 
They are both my best friends, and I don't ever want to ruin that.
 
I looked at the two. ____ and Yoseob were hugging.
 
I felt a stab.
 
What is this? Jealousy? No, can't be. Yoseob is not the romantic type. ____ couldn't like him more than a friend could she?
 
I can't let HaEun's words get to me. I shook off the thought and walked over to the two.
 
 
- Your POV -
Yoseob continued to stare at the ground. 
 
"Come on oppa, you can tell me anything!" I said, trying to make him talk.
 
"I want to tell you ____, but I can't." he said, sighing. "Just, watch out for HaEun. She's not who she seems."
 
"But, oppa, she is one of my best friends. What aren't you telling me?" I asked, getting annoyed that I wasn't getting any answers from him.
 
"____, listen, I don't feel comfortable talking about her. Please respect that." he said. Wow, I have never seen him so serious before.
 
"...Ok, oppa. But promise you will tell me someday." I said.
 
He just sat there for a moment. "Alright." he said.
 
"Yay!" I shouted.
 
He smiled and changed instantly. His face was back to normal.
 
"Hah! You smiled again!" I cheered.
 
"Yeah, thanks for understanding ____!" he said and hugged me.
 
I laughed and hugged him back.
 
"Let's go get some food!" I said and we walked towards the others. Kikwang then came to us with a weird look on his face.
 
"Oppa, what's wrong?" I asked.
 
He shook his head and smiled. "Nothing, I'm just hungry." he said, and pulled me towards to grill.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ooh, this chapter is very short.
Haha, now we know the real HaEun!
Wells, enjoy and comment! Please no silent readers!
I love you all!