Wounds

There's Always A Goodbye

- Your POV -

Short red lines. Small purple spots. Black and blue marks. Thats basically what my face had on it. It didnt hurt much though. It only hurt when Kikwang was putting medicine on it. Now that stung.

Do I feel accomplished? Pretty much. 
Was it worth it? Definatly. 
Do I regret it? Not at all.

He asked me those exact questions and that is exactly how I answered them. He wasn't just

treating my wounds, he was lecturing me. I wasn't really listening though. I was thinking about

the threat HaEun made.

If she thinks I'm going to lose even a minute of sleep over that, she's so wrong. She can't

possibly do anything to me that I won't be able to handle.

"Yah, are you even listening to me?!" Kikwang asked loudly. I jumped a little. "Oh...yeah." 
"Liar! What was I saying then?"

"Uhhh..." Just then Kikwang's phone rang. 
Yes! Saved!

"Yobesayo? Oh I'm sorry! I forgot...Yeah yeah I'll be there in about ten minutes." He hung up and grabbed his keys off the counter.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"That was JunHyung. We forgot the guys at the mall." I quickly followed him back to the car.

We were at my house since that was closer than his. Good thing no one was home.

No wonder it was so quiet. I knew something was missing.

As soon as they got into the car they started complaining.

Yoseob was the first to notice my face. "Ahh! ____! What happened to you?!" He yelled.

"Why do you have scratches and bruises all over your face?!" asked HyunSeung.

"Who did this to you? I'll kill him!" Said JunHyung.

"Aish guys, calm down. It wasn't a guy. I kind of got into a fight." I told them.

"With who?!" They all asked at the same time. "HaEun," I said.

"Really? Who won?" asked DongWoon.

"There really wasn't a winner, but by the looks of it, ____ really messed up HaEun's face,"

explained Kikwang.

I laughed. "What happened to the 'violence is never the answer' thing you were lecturing me about?" I asked him, smirking.

"Well it isn't, but I have to admit, you kicked some back there," he said and smiled.

"Awh, I can't believe I missed it!" Yoseob said.

"Yeah, well it wasn't all that great cause we both got banned from that place." I said.

"Where was it?" asked HyunSeung.

"That one fancy dress store." I said.

"Why were you there anyways? You never wore dresses," said JunHyung.

"I don't know. I just wanted to buy one." I said, shrugging.

"Oooh, are you trying to impress someone? Did you meet a boy here in Seoul already?" asked Yoseob teasingly.

"Actually I-" I started saying but was interrupted.

"We're here!" yelled Kikwang. I looked out the window and saw that we were parked outside an apartment building.

"Oppa, where is here?" I asked.

"Oh, it's our apartment." He said. He got out and opened my door for me.

Since when did he use manners?

"Oh, thank you," I said, "You're such a gentleman today Kwangie."

"What do you mean 'today'? I'm always a gentleman!" He said proudly.

"Kikwang, just stop lying to yourself," said JunHyung, walking past us.

"I'm not lying! I really am!" he exclaimed like a kid.

"Yeah sure, hyung," said DongWoon, who followed behind JunHyung.

"Whatever you say Kikwangie!" said Yoseob, skipping along behind the other two.

He looked at me. "You believe me right?" he asked, pouting.

"Of course I do!" I said, smiling.

"Yay! Jinjja?... Wait, are you being sarcastic?" He asked.

"I don't know, you tell me." I said and followed the others into the apartment.

- Kikwang POV -

I watched as she turned around and walked towards the building. It pained me to see those marks on her flawless skin. I bet it even hurt me more than her. ____ was tough, and I really admire that about her.

I just wish I could've prevented her from getting hurt at all. This made we want to protect her every chance I get.

I opened the door to the apartment and I really should've thought about cleaning it beforehand. It was a mess. There was food, clothes, and whatever other random objects you could find, everywhere.

Usually it was DooJoon who cleaned, but he's been busy a lot lately. He was training for some entertainment company. I think it was called something that was a shape. What was it? Square? Sphere? Ehh, I don't know.

"Oh my gosh, it's so dirty here!" yelled ____. She looked around, wide-eyed.

"Umm, yeah, sorry 'bout that," I said, scratching the back of my head, embarassed.

"Yeah, DooJoon hasn't been here lately," said HyunSeung.

"And these gusy wouldn't clean when I tell them too," said JunHyung, who grabbed a Coke from the fridge.

"But hyung, you don't tell us anything," said DongWoon.

"Yeah, and you are the one who caused most of this mess," said Yoseob.

"Aish, just shut up!" JunHyung replied and sat on the couch to watch tv.

I cleared somewhat of a path for her to get to the kitchen.

"Do you want anything to eat or drink?" I asked.

She shook her head and kept looking around the place.

"Ok, just help yourself to whatever you want. I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be back." I said.

She didn't seem to be listening. "Ottoke?" I heard her mummble, still looking around.

Aish, this girl. I just walked off to the bathroom.

I finished and went back to the kitchen to find her cleaning.

She was scrubbing the floor, which had no trash left on it. Wow, she works fast. She kind of looks like a housewife. Wait, what am I saying? Nevermind.

"What are you doing?!" I asked.

"Cleaning," she said without looking up.

"But you're hurt!" I said, trying to make her stand back up.

"Anni, it doesn't hurt anymore," she said, still scrubbing.

"Lies! It can't heal that fast!" I said.

"Yes it can."

"No it can't. You need to rest."

"But I don't want to rest. I can't stand dirty things."

"Fine then. How can I help?"

"Help by not stepping on the places I just cleaned."

I muttered complaints under my breath and sat down on a stool and watched her.

She looked so comfortable. It looked like she was actually enjoying it. She looked so...pretty.
What is this feeling? Am I falling for her again? Wait, I don't think I ever stoped in the first place.

Grr, I'm so confused.

I got bored and walked over to the sink and started doing the dishes. At least I can be some help.

____ finished with the kitchen and started on the living room.

It took and hour but she finished with everything! Even the bathroom. She looked very satisfied.
She gets happy over the weirdest things.

The others were all sleeping. Lazy bums.

I woke them up because it was getting kind of weird with just the two of us and nothing to do.

"Wah, this place looks so clean!" yelled Yoseob as soon as he came out.

"What happened here?!" shouted DongWoon, who was in the bathroom.

"Wow, you did a good job ____." HyunSeung said.

"Yeah, even better than DooJoon." JunHyung added.

"Kamsamnida!" we all yelled in unison.

She smiled. "No problem guys, I like cleaning. It takes away stress," she said.

"You must be tired," I said.

"Nope, not at all," she answered.

I walked over to the fridge and got some ice cream. I took a bite and said, "Here, eat some! It's very yummy."

I put the spoon infront of her, and she took a bite.

"Awhh, you guys just had an indirect kiss!" yelled Yoseob, from wherever he was.

I looked at ____. Her face was red. Awh, was she blushing? So cute. Omo, I think I'm blushing too now!

"S-shut up, Yoseob!" I yelled.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but Blondie is right," said JunHyung.

"Gosh, these guys." I muttered. I heard ____ giggle.

I looked at her, but she looked away quickly.

"Woah! Why is it so clean here?!" Yelled DooJoon from the doorway.

He looked around and saw ____.

"____! What happened to you?!" he asked, and walked over to us.

"I'll explain later hyung." I said, "Why are you back so late?"

"Oh, I have an audition tomorrow, so I was practicing a lot," he said, "I want you guys to come watch me for support. You too ____."
We both nodded.

- Your POV -

Oh, so that's what DooJoon oppa has been doing. I wonder what he does. Sing? Dance? Act? 
I was going to ask him but I got a phone call from my dad. 
He told me to come home right away. He didn't sound mad, but excited?

I said bye to the guys and Kikwang took me home.

Why did my dad sound so jumpy? Was something wrong?

..........................................................................................................

Ok, so here is a short chapter.
This one isn't that interesting...It's kinda just explaining things.
& yes, the entertainment is Cube! Haha. 
I love my commenters! & Subscribers! You guys keep me motivated!
Please come out silent readers! I don't bite, Maybe sometimes...(: 
<3