New brother?!

There's Always A Goodbye

- Your POV -

I barged into the house with Kikwang following behind. "Dad? What's wrong?! Where are you??" I asked. Looking around frantically.

I found him standing in the kitchen holding two glasses of water.

"I'm right here. Don't worry, nothing's wrong," he said walking towards us.

"Then why did you sound so jumpy when you called?" I asked.

"Oh, I have very good news I'd like to tell you. And it's nice to see you again, Kikwang. You haven't changed a bit," he said smiling.

"Good to see you too, sir," Kikwang said, returning the smile. Then my dad looked back at me.

"What happened to you?!" he asked, examining my face.

"Oh, nothing." I said quickly.

He was about to say something else but then all of a sudden, JungWoo bursted through the front door with the same reaction I had.

"Oh good, everyone's here. Now let's go into the living room and I will explain everything."

Hmm, he just forgot about my scars. Doesn't even seem like he cares.

We followed him, and as soon as we entered, I saw a woman and a guy sitting on the couch. The woman looked pretty. She looks quite a bit younger than my dad. The guy looked about my age or a little older. He had spiked up blackish/brownish hair.

The woman got up and smiled at us. The guy just sat there messing with his phone.

"Kids, this is Kwon SangMi and Kwon Jiyong. SangMi and I are getting married next month!" my dad said.

All three of our jaws dropped.

"What?!" JungWoo and I yelled.

"Umm, dad, I need to talk to you." I said, looking at him.

He nodded and followed me to the kitchen.

"What's wrong ____? Aren't you happy you'll be getting a new mom?" He said, grinning widely.

"No dad, actually I'm not." I said, "Why are you trying to replace mom anyways?! My real mom?!

This is why you came back to Seoul, isn't it? I thought you loved her!"

Tears were forming in my eyes, and he could see it.

"____! I'm not trying to replace her! I did love her, and I still do!" He yelled.

"Then why are you marrying someone else?!" I asked.

"I... ____, something in my heart is missing and I feel that SungMi can fill that. I love your

mom, and don't ever think otherwise, but I love SungMi too. I'm sure your mom would approve and

be happy. I'm sure she would'nt want me to be lonely like I was."

"So you're saying me and JungWoo just aren't enough for you?" I asked.

"____! Don't ever talk like that again! You two are my whole life! I think it's best for the both of you to have a motherly figure in this house."

I didn't say anything. We are his whole life? Well, he has a funny way of showing that. He never asks me what I do during the day, he never asks me how I feel, he never asks me if I'm ok.

Even though I was against this, I've never seen him look so happy. His face was never this bright after mom died.

"____, please. Please accept her." He begged. He's never done that in his entire life. He must

really love her.

I sighed. "Ok."

His whole face lit up. He hugged me and we both went back into the living room.

SungMi got up and came to us. "____! You look so beautiful, just like your dad told me! But

what happened to your face? You look hurt." 
I looked at my dad, and he just smiled.

"Thanks." I mummbled, "And it's nothing, just don't worry about it."

"Well, ok. Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't introduce myself properly," she said, "I am Kwon SungMi, and this is my son, Jiyong."

I looked at the guy on the couch. He got up and extended his arm with a smile. I slowly reached out and shook it.

For a second, I thought I saw him scan his eyes up and down my body. Hmmm, so my new 'brother' is like that.

- Kikwang POV -

"I am Kwon SungMi, and this is my son, Jiyong." The lady said. I looked at the guy named

Jiyong. He got up and put his hand out for ____ to shake.

I watched as she slowly shook it.

He seemed ok, he didn't look like a bad guy.

Then I saw him check her out!

Awh , spoke too soon. I glared at him, he didn't notice though.

What the hell is up with this guy? She is about to be his own damn sister.

Well I couldn't really blame him, ____ is pretty hot...Ok, off topic...

As she was walking towards me, he was still staring. Then he looked at me. I was still glaring,

and he didn't even seem to care. He just smirked, and sat back down.

Man, this bastard is starting to piss me off.

If he lays a hand on her, I am going to kill him.

- Your POV -

I know for a fact that me and Jiyong aren't going to get along at all.

I walked over to my dad. "Dad, why are they here if you're getting married next month?" I whispered.

"Oh, about that...They are going to live with us from now on!" He exclaimed.

I wasn't too suprised. I had that coming.

"Kids, show Jiyong around, I have to talk to SungMi alone."

I sighed and walked towards the stairs. JungWoo had lost intrest and left, leaving me and Kikwang to show him around.

I looked back to see only Kikwang following, Jiyong was still on the couch, on his phone.

"Yah! You coming or not?!" I shouted, irritated.

He looked at me and got up, making it seem like standing was the hardest thing in the world.

We showed him around, and he didn't even seem to be interested. Gosh, what's the point?

I showed him his room, and left him there.

Me and Kikwang went back to my room. It felt kind of weird having him here. No other guy, besides my brother and dad, has ever entered.

I layed on the bed and groaned. My whole body was sore from the day's events. Kikwang say on the edge of the bed.

"____, I don't like your new brother," he said blankly.

"Yeah, I don't either," I said.

"Be careful around him, he seems dangerous," he said.

I laughed a little, "Dangerous? He's a complete moron!"

He gave me a serious look, which shut me up.

"Please, just be careful," he said again.

I sighed, "Arraso, oppa."

"Good girl," he said, chuckling and patted my head.

"Alright, I gotta go now. I'll pick you up tomorrow for DooJoon hyung's audition," he said, getting up.

"Ok, bye oppa!" I said, sitting up.

"Bye-yum!" he said, and walked out of my room.

I flopped back down on my bed. Why was he taking what Jiyong did so seriously? It didn't bother

me as much as it did to him.

I then heard a chuckle a the door. I sprang up quickly and saw Jiyong leaning on the door frame.

"Your boyfriend is very overprotective," he said, with a grin plastered on his face.

"What the hell? Were you eavsdropping?! And he is NOT my boyfriend!" I yelled.

"I wasn't evsdropping, my room is right next to yours, pabo," he said, "And no need to be so defensive. Anyways, what happened to your face?"

"Nothing! It's none of your business!" I yelled.

"Yeah it is, we are going to be family soon."

"Whatever, just leave Jiyong!" I said, laying back down.

"Aish, don't call me that," he said.

"But that's your name," I said.

"Yeah, but that doesn't mean I like it. Just call me G-Dragon."

"G-Dragon? What kind of name is that?" I said, laughing.

"Shut up! Either you call me that, or 'oppa'," he said, smirking once again.

"I'm not calling you 'oppa'."

"Ok then, G-Dragon it is!"

And with that, he walked off. Omo, this guy is so annoying!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow, I haven't updated in a while!
I'm sorry! >.<
It's cause I've been busy with homework and studying
for finals...
After next week, I should be able to update more often!

---
Yay! A new person is added!
I'm not feeling this chapter at all, but you guys deserve an
update for being awesome!
Please please please, no silent readers!

Oh, and sorry bout the poster! I don't even know what happened!
I'll get it fixed soon though!

Oh, and yes, I am on winglin too! :3