Confession

There's Always A Goodbye

 

        
Okay guys, so I was roaming around the internet and I found out that "Kim HaEun" is a real person o_o . . . Before I started the story, I tried making up names that weren't taken, but I guess I failed. So anyways, I just wanted to clearify that the HaEun in this story has nothing to do with the real actress, Kim HaEun. Well, enough with me, back to the story! ^^
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
- Your POV -
 
I stared at her with a shocked expression. She looked exactly the same from when I last saw her, except there was a lot more makeup caked on her face. She wore a dress that showed so much skin, it looked like it could pass for a bikini. I thought we were only going to a bar, not the freaking Grammys!
 
She looked like this:
 
 
Once she saw me, her lips curved into a wicked smile. She didn't look the least bit surprised. That automatically told me that this wasn't just a mere coincidence.
 
I looked at Jiyong, who had a huge goofy grin on his face. He stared at her like she was gold or something. I rolled my eyes and without a word, I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the kitchen. He kept struggling, but I didn't release him.
 
As soon as we got there, I released him from my grip and stepped back. 
 
"What the hell is she doing here?!" I asked, before he could even open his mouth. 
 
"Didn't I already say this? She's my girlfriend," he said, smiling proudly.
 
I paused, then said, "Get her the out of my house right now!" I demanded.
 
"What? No! What's the big deal anyways? Oh I get it, you're jealous aren't you?" He asked, smirking. He then shook his head and started walking away.
 
I quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him back before he could get any farther. 
 
"Jealous? What could I possibly be jealous of? And the 'big deal' is that you brought a physcotic demon here!" I said, losing my patience.
 
"What the hell?! Don't talk about her like that! You don't even know her!" He yelled, causing me to flinch.
 
"'Don't even know her'? Hah! You don't even know the half of it! You don't know how much pain that backstabber caused me! Both emotional AND physical!" I said.
 
"What are you talking about?! She never did anything to you, so stop making stuff up!" he yelled, walking away again. I grabbed him again and pulled him back. 
 
I calmed myself down and told him everything about her. From the start of our fake "friendship", to the end of it.
 
"She told me that it wasn't over, and that I should watch my back... But I didn't really think she would do anything about it. It looks like she's planning something though, and I don't want you to get used by her like I did."
 
After letting it all out, he just stood there, expressionless for a moment.
 
"I can't believe it... I can't believe that you would lie and try to ruin my relationship with the one girl who just happeneds to help keep my mind off the feelings I have for you!" He shouted.
 
I stared at him, not fully comprehending the words that just escaped his mouth. "Mwo- mworago?" I asked slowly.
 
He muttered something that I couldn't understand then said, "Nothing. Just forget it. Please, just don't cause problems with HaEun." After he said that, he walked towards the kitchen/living room door.
 
When he opened it, four bodies fell onto the floor. It was Big Bang, and they were obviously eavsdropping. 
 
He swiftly walked passed them and continued towards the living room.
 
After dusting themselves off, the guys walked over to me.
 
"____-ah... Was what you said about HaEun true?" asked Daesung.
 
"Yeah, did she really do those things to you?" said Seungri.
 
I nodded and said, "But if you don't believe me, like your leader over there, then I get it."
 
"We know you don't have any proof, but I believe you, nonetheless," said TOP.
 
I looked at him, "Jinjja? Wae...?"
 
Taeyang answered for him and said, "Because we hate her too. In my eyes, I see a goldigging-" he paused and shook his head, "See? I can't even say it. That's how bad she is."
 
I smiled at the fact that I added four more people to my small list of belivers, including Beast.
 
"Thanks for believing me," I said.
 
"No need to thank us, we just want to get rid of her," said Daesung.
 
"Me too, but how are we supposed to do that? It looks like Jiyong is head over heels for her," I said.
 
"Maybe we could-" Taeyang started, but was interrupted by the door swinging open.
 
We turned to its direction to find that it was Jiyong.
 
"What are you guys doing? Let's go already!" He said.
 
"Hyung, did you hear anything we just said?" asked Seungri.
 
"Anni. Why? Are you guys talking about me behind my back?" he asked, raising his brow.
 
"N-no! We were just... planning a... surprise birthday party for you!" said Daesung.
 
"Really? 'Cause my birthday isn't till six months from now," said Jiyong.
 
We all shook our heads at the petty lie.
 
"You can talk all you want, but it doesn't bother me," he said, "So are you guys coming or what? HaEun is getting tired of waiting."
 
The guys and I looked at each other, debating silently on what to do.
 
"You can go. I think I'm going to go home and hit the sheets," said TOP.
 
"Yeah, me too," added Taeyang.
 
"Me three."
 
"Me four," added the other two.
 
"Aish, come on now guys, I thought we were supposed to be celebrating," said a dissapointed Jiyong.
 
"Sorry, you guys have fun. We'll celebrate some other time," said Taeyang. THey then started filing out one by one.
 
When TOP passed me, he whispered in my ear, "We'll think of something and talk to you about it later." I nodded slightly in response.
 
When they left the kitchen, Jiyong turned to me and said, "You aren't going to abandon me too right?"
 
I thought for a moment and said, "I'm sorry. I'm really tired and-"
 
"Alright, I get it. Well, me and HaEun will be leaving now. I'll be back later tonight."
 
After they left I dragged myself upstairs to bed since its already 11:00.
 
As I was about to close my eyes, my phone started vibrating.I looked to se that it was a text from Kikwang. Man, I forgot to text him and ask about what he wanted to say.
 
I opened the text and read it.
 
From: Kikwang
To:____
 
____ ah... Are you free now? I can't wait anymore, I'm comming over right not.
 
 
I quickly typed down a reply and hit 'send'.
 
 
To: Kikwang
From:____
 
You don't have to come over! You could save yourself the trouble and just text me instead.
 
From: Kikwang
To:____
 
To late! I'm already there ^^ Open the door for me!
 
 
Wow, that was fast. I got up and went to open the door.
 
I let him in and we went back to my room.
 
I layed on the bed and said, "So what was it that you want to talk to me about?"
 
He sat at the foot of my bed pulling at a loose thread on his shirt.
 
"I- I'm really not sure myself. ____ ah, there's something wrong with me," he said.
 
"What? What do you mean?" I asked sitting back up.
 
"It's my head... and possibly my heart," he said looking at nothing in particular.
 
Okay, now I'm confused. 
 
He sighed and said, "Ok, I'm just gonna say it... No matter where I am, what I'm doing, or who I'm with... You're face just suddenly appears in my mind.
 
I just sat there, listening, taking it all in.
 
"And I thought about it ever since you came back. I know that one wrong move could ruin our friendship and I kept thinking about the consequences... But no matter what, I couldn't stop my yearning for it to be more than just friendship. Well anyways, what I'm trying to say is..."
 
I stared at him. He looked like he was trying to pick out the right words. I waited for him to continue, my heart beating so loud, it left my ears ringing. This can't be happening, Kikwang is...confessing? Don't get me wrong, I couldn't be happier, but what he said about the 'consequences' got me debating.
 
I spoke up before he could finish, "Lee Kikwang, are you trying to confess to me?" 
 
He looked down and nodded.
 
Then he looked up at me again and stared right into my eyes, making my face go extremely red.
 
"So. What do you say? Will you accept my feelings and go out with me?" he asked.
 
A million thoughts were swirling around in my head at that moment, but I already knew my answer. 
 
I opened my mouth, but I was interrupted with loud heavy pounds on the door.
 
"I-I should probably get that..." I said slowly. He nodded in disappointment at the sudden interruption. "Um, I'll be back," I said.
 
I ran downstairs to the door. 
 
I opened it and saw a bruised and bloody Jiyong standing there, staring intently at me.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Kikwang finally confessed! >///<
Man, you don't know how long it took me to write this.
Haha, do you think I made him confess to early?
I was going to do it in a later chapter, but I just couldn't wait! :3
Oh, and I am aware that I have younger readers out there, 
so if the cussing and stuff is a problem, feel free to let me know. (: