Big Bang's Debut

There's Always A Goodbye

 

- Kikwang POV -
 
I smiled and said, "No problem, that's what friends are for."
 
Man, did I really just say that? No, That's not what I meant! But I can't take it back now.
 
You don't know how badly I want to make her mine, but I don't want to lose her, not after I just found her. I guess I should just stay as a friend she count on. 
 
I walked back downstairs with a small feeling stirring in me. Regret maybe?
 
 
- Your POV -
 
I finished showering halfheartedly. Ha, I knew he felt that way. Only friends. Why do I feel surprised? I knew someone like him would never like a boring, average looking girl like me.
 
I shouldn't even be thinking so hard about this.
 
I sighed and dragged myself slowly downstairs.
 
I found Kikwang sitting on the couch watching TV. Only he really wasn't watching. It looked like he was spacing off. I sat down next to him and waved my hands infront of his face, trying to get his attention.
 
He came back to his senses and shook his head.
 
"What could you, of all people, be possibly be thinking about?" I asked, looking at him.
 
"Oh. Nothing. I was thinking about... that spider." He said looking back down at me.
 
"Really? Wha-what about it?" I asked, shifting my eyes away from his gaze. 
 
"Yeah. I was thinking about when we should hold a funeral for it," he said, sniffling and wiping a non-existent tear away from his eyes.
 
I forced a laugh that sounded so fake, even Kikwang looked at me suspiciously.
 
He was about to question me, but someone pounded on the door repeatedly, and I took that chance to escape.
 
I unlocked the door and it flew open right away.
 
"____-ah! You're alive!" yelled Yoseob, who ran up and hugged me.
 
"We thought you and Hyung died!" Yelled DongWoon, who joined the hug.
 
"She WILL die if you don't stop suffocating her," said JunHyung, who walked passed us and sat down on the couch.
 
The two immediately let go and backed up.
 
"We're fine guys," I said, with a smile.
 
They nodded and went over to attack Kikwang like they did to me.
 
I shut the door behind them as they all came in.
 
"So, you guys wanna watch a movie or something?" I asked, going to the kitchen to microwave some popcorn.
 
"Yeah! Let's watch a comedy!" said Yoseob.
 
"No! Action movie!" said Kikwang.
 
"Anni, how 'bout a fantasy?" asked HyunSeung.
 
"A romance?" I asked.
 
They all made sounds of protest and disgust.
 
I laughed and said, "Ara, I was just suggesting."
 
"Alright, I say we just watch a horror film," said JunHyung.
 
"I'm good with that," said DooJoon.
 
Over all the arguing, we finally decided on going with that.
 
 
JunHyung was on the recliner, DooJoon took up the whole loveseat, DoonWoon and Yoseob were sprawled on the floor, and HyunSeung was on one side of the couch while Kikwang was on the other.
I had no choice but to sit inbetween them.
 
In only twenty minutes, everybody had already fallen asleep.
 
I guess I was the only one actually watching the movie. In fact, I was so into it, I didn't even realize that Kikwang's head was on my lap.
 
What the heck? When did this happen... 
 
I tried moving my legs to try to wake him up, but they were numb.
 
Not knowing what to do, I just poked his check. He squirmed a little, but never changed his position.
 
I sighed again and sat back.
 
What do I do now?
 
I looked down at his sleeping face. Without noticing, a smile crept to my face. 
 
I reached down slowly to touch his face again, but his eyes opened slowly.
 
I quickly took my hand back and stared at him while he stared at me.
 
"Ah, Oppa, you're awake," I said, softly.
 
He sat up and scratched his head.
 
"Yeah... Opps, looks like I crashed on your lap. Um, sorry 'bout that," he said, looking down.
 
"Uh-uh, 'sorry' won't cut it, mister," I said. He looked at me confused.
 
I put a pillow on his lap and laid my head down.
 
"Your lap has to go through the same pain as mine did," I continued. My legs hung over the side of the couch because HyunSeung would throw a hissy-fit if I put my feet on him.
 
I heard Kikwang chuckle, "Okay ma'am, whatever you say."
 
I was completely comfortable and before I knew it, my eyes were closing and I was drifting asleep.
 
 
- Kikwang POV - 
 
I sat there motionless because one wrong movement could make her leave. I stared at her long black hair because I no longer had any interest in the movie that was playing.
 
Not long had passed till her breathing steadied, and I knew she fell asleep.
 
I smiled at her innocence. Damn, how long do we have like this? We won't be able to spend much time with each other after the debut.
 
I wish time would just stop and leave us like this for a while.
 
I was fighting to keep my eyes open but the battle didn't last very long. 
 
-
 
I woke up to the sound of static. It was the TV.
 
I saw that everyone was still sleeping. How could they still be sleeping after hearing that??
 
I glanced at my watch and saw that it was already 10. My body was aching all over and I glanced down to see the cause of the problem and grinned.
 
I carefully got up from under her and stretched.
 
I picked her up gently and carried her bridal style towards her room. Laying her on her bed caused a soft groan. 
 
I pulled up the sheets and stepped back.
 
I bet I looked like a creep just standing there, staring at someone while they sleep. 
 
After one last glance, I closed the door and left.
 
 
(The next day)
 
 
-  Your POV -
 
I could see a ray of light through the small slit in my eyes. As I opened them wider, I saw it was morning. 
 
When I sat up, my neck started hurting like hell.
 
I suddenly remembered why it was hurting, and a rush of memories from last night popped into my head, causing me to blush to myself.
 
I rubbed my neck and sleepily brought myself downstairs to see if the guys were still there.
 
Well, instead of finding Beast, Big Bang took their place. 
 
"Aish, you guys are here again?" I asked.
 
"Well, good morning to you too!" said DaeSung.
 
"If you haven't forgotten, our first concert is tonight," said TaeYang.
 
"Oh, right," I said, sill rubbing my sore neck.
 
"Yeah, and your dad said that you have to go with us to practice in a bit," Jiyong said.
 
"Why the heck do I have to go? He's already making me go to your concert," I said.
 
"Stop complaining and go with them!" A voice said from upstairs. Of course that voice belonged to my dad.
 
I swear, it's like he rigged this place with cameras!
 
"I agree. And besides, we need support from our donsaeng!" said TOP.
 
They all looked at me with pouts plastered on their faces. Well, all except Jiyong.
 
I sighed and nodded, "Fine. Let me get ready first."
 
I finished quickly and changed into something comfortable.
 
 
-
After their practice was over they had to freshen up and get ready for stage rehearsal. Being with them today made me realize how hard they had to actual work. 
 
Everything was going great until their manager told them that the make up artist canceled last minute. 
 
"I'm going to have to try to find a replacement," said the manager, who was all sweaty and nervous.
 
The guys were all complaining and swearing under their breaths. 
 
"Um, if you really need one, I could do it," I said. They all turned to me.
 
"Really, do you know what you're doing?" he asked, looking hopeful.
 
"Sure, I've been doing makeup ever since I could remember. And I'll do it for free," I said.
 
"Aigoo, jinjja?! You're a life saver! Thank you so much!" he said, hugging me tightly.
 
I sat them down one by one and got to work. It was really easy and I actually enjoyed it. I was about to start on Jiyong, but I was interrupted by a text. 
 
To ____:
From: Kikwang
 
____-ah, I have to tell you something...
 
To Kikwang:
From: ____
 
I'm sorry, I'm kinda busy right now. You can tell me later. Mianhae >.<
 
To ____:
From: Kikwang
 
... Arasso...
 
I shoved my phone back into my pocket and started to apply makeup on Jiyong. 
 
"That was your boyfriend again, huh?" He asked with a smirk.
 
"I wouldn't be smirking so much if I was you. Especially when I can make you go on stage looking like a clown," I said, "And for the last time, he's not my boyfriend!"
 
"Heh, whatever you say, dongsaeng," he replied.
 
I felt uncomfortable now because he was staring at me the whole time. Damn, what is his problem?! I'm so tempted to mess up his make up now.
 
It was too late though, because I was finished.
 
I watched as they filed out and started the rehearsal.
 
Soon enough the real show began and ended. I have to admit, they looked really good out there and they did very well. After it was over, we went home and decided to celebrate.
 
"Let's go to a bar or something," I suggested.
 
"Sure, but I'm inviting someone, if you don't mind," Jiyong said.
 
"Who?!" we all shouted at him.
 
"My girlfriend, duh," he said, fishing out his phone.
 
"Oh... Damn..." said TaeYang. Judging by their reactions, I don't think they like her at all. Well, she couldn't be that bad right? 
 
Ten minutes later, the doorbell rang and Jiyong ran to the door.
 
As the door opened, I saw someone that I didn't want to see.
Someone I thought I was done dealing with.
Someone that is probably going to make my life hell again.
 
That someone was Kim HaEun...
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
. . .
Haaai! (=
Well, I'm sorry for not updating for so long! 
Forgive me? (:
But, OMG! You guys are so awesome!
Thanks to you, I've reached 60+ Subscribers! :DDD
I can't thank you enough! Thanks for all my readers and supporters!
Mwah Mwah Mwah!