DongWoon?!

There's Always A Goodbye

 

- DongWoon POV -
 
"DongWoon, let me go! Where are you taking me?!" DooJoon was saying. I ignored him and continued walking towards the pretty, but cranky girl.
 
DooJoon hyung always has money on him. He better have some now, or I will get beat up by a girl!
 
I was staring at her earlier because she reminded me of ____. She was a very close friend and when she left, things were never the same. Nevermind though, there is no way that could've been her... I'll ask her anyways ^^
 
Ah, there she is! When we approached her, DooJoon hyung shut his mouth right away.
 
She was staring at my facewith her eyes widened. Eh, what's wrong? Is there something on my face?
 
"DongWoon, who is this?" hyung asked, staring at her while she stared at me. 
 
"Umm, about that..." I started.
 
"DongWoon..." the girl suddenly said. She spoke with a different tone from when she was yelling at me earlier, much softer. She was still staring at me, and it was scaring me a little...
 
"Psst! DooJoon hyung, how does she know my name?" I whispered. Hmm, I think she heard me though, cause when I said his name, her eyes quickly darted to him.
 
He rolled his eyes at me and said, "I just said your name like ten seconds ago, pabo."
 
"Oh yeeeah." I sad, remembering.
 
"Yeah, my name is DongWoon and this is DooJoon." I told her.
 
She didn't say anything.
 
"...Anyways, DooJoon here will pay you back, right hyung?" I said, looking at him.
 
"Ah, I knew this involves money. What did you break and how much did it cost?" He asked, reaching for is wallet. 
 
"Umm, two hundred dollars." I said.
 
His eyes grew wide."What?! I don't have that much on me! Do you think I'm made of money or something?!" He asked, scolding me.
 
"Yes hyung, because you always have cash on you." I said, making him even more mad. I quickly covered my mouth. , I'm just digging my own grave now.
 
He was about to say something, but then the girl suddenly spoke up. 
 
 
- Your POV -
 
Omo! It really is them! I could tell. DongWoon was always ruining or breaking other people's things when we were younger, and DooJoon would always fix the situation.
 
They were arguing about something, but I wasn't paying any attention. 
 
I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. Weird, why didn't I get emotional when I found HaEun again? Maybe it was 'cause I was closer to the boys.
 
I couldn't hold in my happiness anymore so I blurted out, "DongWoon! DooJoon!"
 
They stared at me with shocked expressions.
 
I just ran up and hugged them.
 
"Woah, what are you doing?!" DooJoon said, obviously surprised by my actions, "If you do anything to us, I will use my pepper spray on you! Don't think I will go easy on you just because you are a girl!"
 
"But hyung, I thought you said you never carry pepper spray anymore." said DongWoon.
 
DooJoon smacked his own forehead in frustration. "Yes, but you weren't supposed to let her know that!" he yelled at DongWoon, and now if we get or murdered, it will be your fault!"
 
"Oops." Said DongWoon.
 
I laughed at him. This kid hasn't changed much, on the inside I mean. He looked way different on the outside though. I guess I had no right to call him 'kid', I'm only a couple months older than him.
 
"Please don't hurt us!" pleaded DongWoon.
 
I laughed again. "I will hurt you guys if you don't remember who I am." I said.
 
I stepped back from the hug and looked at them.
 
"What do you mean?" DooJoon asked, still not recognizing me, "Who are y-," Then he stopped and walked closer to my face. I smiled when I saw that his face lit up a little.
 
"I know who you are!" yelled DongWoon, "I think..."
 
"Who do you think I am?" I asked him.
 
"Well at first I thought you were-" he said, but cut off by DooJoon.
 
"____!!! You came back!" DooJoon said and hugged me really tightly.
 
"I knew it!" exclaimed DongWoon, who ran up to me and hugged me so tight, it made me lose my breath.
 
"O-oppas...Can't...Breatheee!!" I said.
 
"Sorry!" they said in unison, letting go.
 
"We missed you!" DongWoon said.
 
"Awh, I missed you guys too!" I said.
 
"Why did you leave? And why didn't you say goodbye?" asked DooJoon.
 
"I, uhh..." I started, not knowing what to say.
 
"It's ok, you don't have to tell us. We're just happy you're back!" DongWoon said. Thank goodness he saved me.
 
My brother then came up to us.
 
"JungWoo!" the boys said together.
 
JungWoo was confused. He looked at them like they were crazy.
 
"Woah, you grew. You were so short back then." said DooJoon oppa.
 
JungWoon still looked confused so I explained to him who they were.
 
It took a while, but he finally caught on.
 
We were talking for a little, then DongWoon said, "Noona, the rest of the guys are here too! Let's go see them!"
 
I nodded and we went off to go find my four other childhood friends.
 
______________________________________________________________________
 
I'm feeling good, so here is another chapter!
Another short one though :/
Do you guys think it's going too slow? I kinda do...
Tell me what you think. (:
& thanks to my commenters and subscibers!
I Love You! <3