Drunk

There's Always A Goodbye

 

 
Hey guys! This is just a fair warning that this chapter gets pretty dramatic! I wanted to try and add even more drama to this story than there already is! Lol, Well, enjoy (:
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
- Your POV -
 
When I saw him, a red light flashed in my mind that said the one responsible for 
this must be HaEun! I looked farther outside, wondering if she was there with him. Of course, she wasn't there. 
 
I quickly helped him in and sat him on the couch. I then ran into the bathroom to get the first aid kit. "How did this happen?!" I asked as I was applying the medicine on his cheek. 
 
As I got closer I could smell the strong stench of alcohol. 
 
"It's noooooone ob youwr bidnessss!" he said, his words slurring. Figures, he's drunk. He pushed the medicine away and tried standing up. 
 
His attempt failed and he stumbled back onto the couch. 
 
He kept struggling but I managed to finish curing his wounds. 
 
"Who did this to you?! It was HaEun, wasn't it?" I asked. 
 
"Noooooo. These guyss put their duurty hands on mehh," he said, "I haafta go to the...Bathroooooom." 
 
He shakily stood up and trampled his way towards the steps. When he reached the third step, he lost his balance and crashed onto the floor. 
 
I quickly ran over to him and helped him up. "Just use the bathroom down here. It's much easier to get to," I said, pulling his arm towards the bathroom. 
 
Halfway there, my attention turned to the door because someone was ringing it nonstop. I was trying to figure out how to solve the current situation I was in. 
 
I didn't have to think any farther because the door swung open and a feminine figure appeared at the entrance. She looked at me fiercely as her eyes shifted to the half unconscious body I was dragging. 
 
"How the hell did you get in here?!" I asked. She ignored me and stuffed what looked like Jiyong's house keys into her purse. Well, I guess that explains it. 
 
She quickly walked over to us and violently yanked my arm away from his. "Come on, I'll help you oppa!" she said, taking over and leading him to his destination. 
 
I rolled my eyes. So damn annoying. Was that really necessary?! 
 
I heard the bathroom door shut, and saw her strutting back towards me. She straitened her dress and reached for her purse that she threw on the couch next to me.
 
Before she could touch it, I grabbed it and held it in the air. She looked pissed at first, but she then gave me a fake smile and crossed her arms, giving me an impatient look. 
 
"What did you do to him?" I asked, waving her accessory in the air. 
 
"Awe, you're accusing me for this? Well too bad for you, I didn't do anything," she said, still giving me that creepy smile. 
 
"Please. Cut the crap already. Just tell me why you did this. Why did you have to drag my family into this? If you're gonna do something to me, just do it now. This doesn't involve them! I suggest you leave now or I might just have to make you." 
 
She stepped in closer to me until we were face to face. "And what do you plan on doing? If you lay a finger on  me, Jiyong will defiantly do something about it. And do you know why? 'Cause 
that fool loves me," she said, smirking. 
 
She grabbed her purse from me roughly and turned to Jiyong, who just exited the bathroom. I'm 
surprised he didn't fall face first into the toilet, considering how drunk he is. 
 
"I'll be back," HaEun said to Jiyong, walking towards the bathroom. 
 
I sighed and walked over to him. "You need some rest, I'll take you to your room." I grabbed his arm and tried helping him up, but he shrugged me off.
 
I looked at him, getting mad at his stubbornness. I mean, I know he's drunk, but seriously! I yanked him up and slung his arm over my shoulder. 
 
He was struggling, which almost made us both fall down. Just as we were about to reach the stairs, he managed to get out of my grip and push me to the wall. I looked at him, scared and shocked. 
 
"Did I tell you? You look so pretty tonight!" he said moving his face closer to mine. 
 
I looked into his eyes and even though his words weren't slurring anymore, I could see that he was still very much drunk. His hands were snaking up my back and I was trying to stop him, but he was stronger than I thought. 
 
He suddenly grabbed my jaw and moved his mouth closer to mine. I was too stunned for a moment, to do anything. Why is he doing this to me?! This isn't right!
 
I tried to push him away, but he wouldn't budge. Oh, I get it. He probably thinks I'm HaEun, right? He wouldn't do this to me... right?
 
"S-stop Jiyong, I'm not HaEun!" I said, turning away so that his lips couldn't meet mine.
 
He laughed and said, "Of course you're not! I thought she could somehow replace you, but I was wrong."
 
My eyes widened and I screamed, "No! This really isn't right!"
 
"It's okay, this isn't real. Can't I just be happy here? I mean, this is obviously a dream, right?"
 
My jaw dropped. Seriously? He thinks this is a dream?
 
His grasp on me tightened as he moved in closer and closer. I squeezed my eyes shut because with his drunk strength, I know I wouldn't be able to make him move.
 
I turned my head to the side to keep our lips from meeting. His mouth landed on the side of my jaw. That was too close. Without giving up, he continued but just as he was about to crash his lips with mine, I heard someone scream 'what the hell?!' and he suddenly flew back and hit the wall. 
 
I stared up in shock and saw that Kikwang oppa had just punched him. He then turned back to me with worried expression and said, "Are you okay? Did he actually... kiss you?!"
 
I shook my head and he let out a sigh of relief. He turned and glared at Jiyong oppa's unmoving body. Jiyong must've either been too drunk and passed out, or Kikwang hit him too hard. 
 
"I swear, when he gets up, I'm going to-" Kikwang started.
 
"You're not going to do anything. He was drunk and didn't know what he was doing," I said.
 
"Aish..."
 
I bent over Jiyong's body to check if he was still alive. "Oppa, could you help me take him to his room?" I asked him. 
 
"Pssh, I'm not carrying that bastard!" he yelled.
 
I shrugged, "Fine, I'll do it myself." I swung his arm over my shoulder again and started up the stairs.
 
"Aigoo," Kikwang took his arm off my shoulder and swiftly pulled his whole body over his shoulder.
 
We reached his bedroom and I pulled down the covers, "Put him here, gently."
 
He threw his lifeless body on the bed without any care.
 
"I said GENTLY!" I hissed.
 
He smirked, "Sorry, he slipped." I shook my head and closed the door behind me as we walked out.
 
 
- Kikwang's POV -
 
I looked at my watch. Jeez, what's taking her so long? 
 
I walked downstairs and my eyes narrowed with anger seeing G-Dragon trying to kiss ____. Her face was covered with fear and discomfort. Seeing her like that made me want to just kill him right there!
 
"What the hell?!" I ran up to him and punched him. Hard.
 
I looked at ____, worried. "Are you okay? Did he actually... kiss you?!"
 
She shook her head and I sighed with relief. I glared at his body on the floor. "I swear, when he gets up, I'm going to-" I started.
 
"You're not going to do anything. He was drunk and didn't know what he was doing," ____ said.
 
What the heck? Why is she defending him? He almost kissed her for goodness sake! 
 
"Aish..." I mumbled.
 
 
 
- Jiyong's POV -
 
Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. . . . . . 
 
 
- HaEun's POV -
 
I glared at her with anger and jealousy as I watched, hidden behind the wall. What the does she have that I don't?! First Kikwang, and now she's trying to steal Jiyong from me! 
 
Well I don't really love him, and the only reason I'm dating him is so I can make her life miserable. I know I was the one who made him get drunk and paid those bastards to beat him up, but STILL! I have my reasons!
 
Aish, ____, now I'm pissed, and I will DEFINITELY get my revenge!
 
I walked towards the door and left.
 
 
- Your POV -
 
I looked at the clock and saw that it was already passed midnight. "Oppa, I think you should go home. You look tired," I said.
 
Kikwang yawned and slightly nodded. I stood at the door and let him out. "I'll see you tomorrow then," he said, looking a bit disappointed.
 
I smiled and called out, "Wait oppa!" He spun around and looked at me, "About your confession... My answer is... yes." I glanced at the ground and turned a bright red.
 
I looked at him and his eyes were completely wide and lost all signs of sleepiness.
 
"Jinjja?!" I nodded. "So that means you'll go out with me?!" I nodded again and he picked me up and spun me around. "Yesss!" he yelled. I giggled, getting slightly dizzy from all the spinning.
 
He then put me down and stared at me. "I swear, ____, you won't regret this. I will defiantly make you the happiest person alive!" 
 
He then kissed my forehead and stepped back. "I'll see you tomorrow!" He waved and ran away. 
 
I smiled and felt myself feel all warm inside. I watched him 'till his shadow slowly disappeared into the night.
 
===============================================================
(((: Hehe, comment <3
And sorry for the late update, I've been working on another story here! :D
But don't worry, I will defiantly finish this one!
Please read my other story!