That's the Sad Part

Jeti Drabbles - May Edition
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Implied Jeti, Canon au, post 930, Seohyun's views, 900~

 

“So we’re not talking right now.”

“Oh.” 

 

Seohyun stares blankly at Jessica who has brought back with her two cups of tea. She sits down on the couch opposite Seohyun and takes a sip from one of the cups. 

 

“But it’s fine. It does us some good,” Jessica says again which piques Seohyun’s interest. 

 

“What do you mean?” she asks as she brings her cup closer to her, wrapping her hands around the warm beverage. 

 

“We say things we don’t mean when we’re angry,” Jessica responds as if Seohyun hadn’t been there all those years ago when it first started. “So it’s better that we walk away sometimes and calm down to figure out what exactly we’re upset about rather than lashing out on each other.”

 

Seohyun nods, surprised by the maturity the older girl was displaying. It’s not that Jessica was terribly childish, (keyword terribly), it’s just that Seohyun has seen how difficult the girl finds processing her emotions and controlling them, especially in regards to Tiffany. 

 

“Is she okay?” Seohyun follows up instead, unsure of what else to say after being invited into Jessica’s house. 

 

“I think so, I asked Taeyeon to check up on her, and I figured that’s why she asked me to show you my new place around.” 

 

“Ah.” 

 

So that’s why she’s there by herself in Jessica’s abode. The place is nice, Jessica had shown her around as she explained the recent rough patch she and Tiffany were going through, and Seohyun had been hesitant at first but it seems like much has changed. 

 

Time has done wonders for all the ladies of Girls’ Generation. 

 

“And you’re alright too?” 

 

Jessica looks up from her mug, eyeing the girl for a couple of seconds before she puts her cup down at the table. 

 

“Yeah. I’m not too bad. We’re a lot better at this now, you know?” she says with a smile on her face but her eyes return back to the ripples in her tea. 

 

Seohyun gives a small laugh. “I was really surprised listening to you talk, actually. We’ve all grown up a lot, haven’t we?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter